This topic is locked from further discussion.

ricardo-sene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ricardo-sene
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

Hey guys.

I'm wondering if it's possible to add a feature into the tracking system... It would be nice if we could also have a option to track a brand as well, in addition to specific games... i.e. if I could choose to follow the brand 'Resident Evil', I would be updated with every RE game and news out there...

Ya, know,to track RE series today, I'd have to add everything below:

• Resident evil (PS)
  • Resident Evil 2 (PS)
  • Resident Evil 2 (PC)
  • Resident Evil 2 (N64)
  • Resident Evil 3 (PS)
  • Resident Evil 3 (DC)
  • Resident Evil 3 (PC)
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica (DC)
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica (PS2)
  • Resident Evil 0 (GC)
  • Resident Evil (GC)
  • Resident Evil 2 (GC)
  • Resident Evil 3 (GC)
  • Resident Evil 4 (GC)
  • Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
  • Resident Evil 4 (WII)
  • Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
  • Resident Evil 5 (X360)
  • Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
  • Resident Evil chronicles series (Wii)

And so on....

So, It would be nice if, instead of include all of this on the track system, we could choose to track a brand...

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
That would be cool, to be able to follow a game series or a game 'universe' would be pretty nifty for those who are fans of a series and not just specific games in them (it would be especially useful for sports titles that release annually).
SamP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SamP
Member since 2002 • 1602 Posts

We've made major changes to how games are followed with the rollout of GameSpot Fuse. See it at fuse.gamespot.com and read the What is GameSpot Fuse? post for an overview.

With GameSpot Fuse, we think we're making following games much more useful, but there's much more to do and we have discussed ways to follow broader topics than just a single specific game. As it stands today, GameSpot Fuse does make it a lot easier to find and follow games quickly.

There are changes to game lists and following that will be visible on the main GameSpot site any day now.