This topic is locked from further discussion.

WhiteClaudiaMk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By WhiteClaudiaMk
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

I know you guys wouldn't bring the old site back at this point but most people say it sucks and you don't even adress it. It's "horrible" and even if you fix it, the best you could turn it into would be "terrible".

But how hard would it be to at least give a choice for people like me to switch back to the old one. Even if you did it for a single day, you would see how many people would do the switch.

Would it consume too much bandwidth? Would it be like managing two websites instead of one? Did you burn every single copy of the old site?

How hard would it be to at least bring back the old game following system. I want my followed games to be listed and sorted properly. I want to know when they're coming out. I want to follow 300 games and know that 7 of them are coming out in march, so i could be excited.

I used to be able to do these things in the old gamespot website. And since the change, i have been waiting patiently for you guys to do the right thing. So, at least tell us if there's a reason why you took that away from us.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

the features were most likely lost due to them rushing out the site. as for the old site, it is most likely completely gone. gamespot claims that they are working on fixes for the current problematic features, but no one really knows when the fixes will roll out.