This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
I am having trouble telling if this is a problem with my browser/internet, or if it is a problem with the website.  Everytime I go to recruit people into my union I get: Internet Explorer Cannot Display the WebPage

I spoke to someone else, and they told me that they had the same problem.  Can anyone tell me if this is something wrong with GS or just my browser?  If it is something with my browser, how do I fix it?

Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts
I am having trouble telling if this is a problem with my browser/internet, or if it is a problem with the website. Everytime I go to recruit people into my union I get: Internet Explorer Cannot Display the WebPage

I spoke to someone else, and they told me that they had the same problem. Can anyone tell me if this is something wrong with GS or just my browser? If it is something with my browser, how do I fix it?

REVOLUTIONfreak
I myself have never encountered a message of some sort. I use Firefox, so maybe you should give it a try as well.
Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts
When a webpage cannot display properly, it's usually a browser problem. You can use other browsers to prevent it from happening again.

~VXIII
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
The person I talked to said he tried FireFox as well as internet explorer, and it gave him the same error.
HydraX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 HydraX7
Member since 2006 • 14821 Posts
i got the same problem too:(
KEITH1437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KEITH1437
Member since 2006 • 2735 Posts
happen to me too, I use Charter though
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 REVOLUTIONfreak
I really would like some help with this problem, I apparently am not the only one STILL having this problem.  This is a big issue for me seeing as I am a union leader that feels obligated to recruit for the better of the union.  I am using the latest version of Internet Explorer and Windows XP, which is about the most common combination you'll find.  So it can't be that.  Not only that, but this is the only time that I get that error consistently.  Please give me some advice.
KEITH1437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KEITH1437
Member since 2006 • 2735 Posts
yeah, I keep trying to invite my whole frin=end list form my union but it does that always
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

It's funny, I made a thread about this and was ignored completely.

I have the same problem as REVfreak and I tried with IE, Opera and Firefox and it didn't work ...