Accidentally Deleted Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Hi, I was intending on editing my thread, and I accidentally clicked the delete button.

An "undelete" button appeared in its place, but upon clicking it, I get a notification error saying something like "Whoops! Something happened and we're working on it!".

1. Why does the delete button instantly delete a thread, instead of giving you a "are you sure?" popup?
2. Can my thread actually be recovered? It had an interesting poll and it'd be sad to see it be deleted forever. Here was the link to it:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/nintendo-fan-club-1000001/how-much-do-you-think-the-nintendo-switch-should-b-33366023/

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#2 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@trugs26: On the moderator's side, it appears I was able to restore your thread just fine. If you have any issues, please let us know.

I can't speak for Gamespot Staff on the issue of the lack of a confirmation pop-up.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@zassimick said:

@trugs26: On the moderator's side, it appears I was able to restore your thread just fine. If you have any issues, please let us know.

I can't speak for Gamespot Staff on the issue of the lack of a confirmation pop-up.

Thanks for that.