Finally a perfect score for the Wii we have been waiting for.

User Rating: 10 | Super Mario Galaxy 2 WII

My 27th review after the flat-out, worst game of all time, E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600.

Wow, I finally got this game and played it. This really has got to be one of the best games of all time. With new power-ups like Cloud Mario and Rock Mario and now you can ride on Yoshi with his power-ups like Blimp Yoshi, Bulb Yoshi and Dash Yoshi. So amazing, I'm rating this game an A++!!! Here are the results:

Voice-acting 10/10: Same as the first!

Game-play 10/10: Amazing that you can now play as Yoshi. The level design is absolutely creative, one of the best level designs a video game could ever have throughout video game history!

Graphics 10/10: So bright and cool!

Controls 10/10: Incredible Yoshi controls!

Sound/Music 10/10: It has all the music from classic Mario games.

Lasting Appeal 10/10: Don't believe those bad reviewers, this game is stunning!

Overall, Super Mario Galaxy 2 is outstanding, stunning, amazing, incredible, exciting, thrilling and one of the best games ever made.

The Good:

Awesome, butt-kicking boss fights

Amazing soundtracks from the classics

New power-ups makes this a great game

Terrific, amazing level designs

You can play as Yoshi

The Bad:

Totally nothing!

I finally got this game and I think this will be the Game Of The Year 2010! This 3D Mario game is the best out of them all. It's pure genius and it kicks butt! It's Mario in his exciting and thrilling adventure full of exciting thrills and fun. That's the end of my review, Good Night Everyone!

Super Mario Galaxy 2 gets a 10 out of 10!