While the game did seem kind of short, the fun made up for it!
- Cool enemies
- Excellent and challenging boss fights
- Awesome weapons
- Using the VSs
- The Gameplay. The action and short length of the game does add to the replay value
- Certain parts of the story were better than others. In the end, it was "ok"
- I've seen better graphics from the PS3
- How hard the battle was with that d@mn "Green Eye"
- Dying because I ran out of Thermal Heat!
- The game is somewhat short
- Some times it feels as if the game was insulting my intelligence by making it seem like the Akrid were much more than giant insects.
- Poor Character development. There was potential for their to be so much more...especially since none of them show back up in the sequal!
In all, the good definately out weighs the bad in this game and provides the hours of fun that only shooters can! Fan's of the genre won't be disappointed.