ButterscotchFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ButterscotchFox
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Why, yes, you would be correct! I am, in fact, new to this forum and to YouTube! :)

My name is ButterscotchFox (as some observant people may have noticed) and I generally have no idea what I am doing. Which is why I hope that joining a community such as this can help me in my journey towards something less "flailing wildly in the sea of I-never-read-instructions".

A bit about me: I am in love with the internet, I really like seafood, and I own pet rats. I studied media at university and did nothing with the degree, so I have a basic grasp of editing programs (as eloquently demonstrate in my currently mediocre videos). Now I plan to use it for the good of humanity.
I am pretty shy in person but, like others, I find it easy to get lost in video games and just let loose. So ultimately I hope this channel can help my own personal growth, particularly to get past my social anxiety (while there isn't much up, I feel like it is slowly helping). As I get more comfortable, I am sure a less awkward, more natural me will gracefully (or violently) push its way forward. My other hope in this channel is that I can make people smile.

So please do check out my channel. I do hope you like it! And regardless of whether you do or don't enjoy it, I would greatly appreciate feedback on how I cam improve things - just let me know what you did or did not like! :)

Channel link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbmwfZsLXsS9DkZf-JsBOg

tl;dr: I'm new, I hope to get confident and make people smile. Please let me know your thoughts on my current videos. I'm shy but like to talk. Sorry/not sorry.