XBOX Code of Conduct Bull ****

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PaulSabian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PaulSabian
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

my account was banned yesterday because of my Bio: nothing offensive

i told them that i want my account to be restored by tomorrow morning otherwise im going to throw this piece of xbox in the garbage and switch to play station

does any body have this problem...............

Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
1. What was in your bio? You may not have found it offensive but I bet the community here could figure out why you were banned. 2. You really think M$ is gonna care if you switch over to Sony? 3. If you do switch you can't play online lol! Besy of luck to you in your wait for xbl to return.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

If you're going to come rage about it, at least tell us what your bio said.

PeterDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#4 PeterDuck
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts

wow

this sucks

PaulSabian had a hilarious Bio though. It made fun of xbox people posting their hobbies and peculiarities of their personal lives on their bio.

His bio also made fun of some of the game titles.

but yeah, screw microsoft and their overtly sensitive policy. Having an offensive bio is not trolling

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

i told them that i want my account to be restored by tomorrow morning otherwise im going to throw this piece of xbox in the garbage and switch to play station

PaulSabian

oooo you said "or else" to the richest company in the country! I'm sure they wrote you a letter and said they were REALLY REALLY sorry right? did they give you a free year of xboxlive to make up for it? did you get a personal call from bill gates or master chief? but seriously, i'm sure they didnt just ban you for your bio. you really need to post WORD for WORD what your "bio" said. Go throw away your xbox and play games on a ps3 (offline for now, since the psn is still down) THAT will really show M$ whos boss! They will come crawling back to you begging for forgiveness! lol

obviously M$ has no sense of humor, and you learned to just not have a bio on xboxlive anyways. im sure you can create a new xboxlive gamertag, its not like you did something illegal right?

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Yeah. They won't care, wait out the ban or switch to PSNless PS3.
killB_O_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killB_O_T
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts
They won't give a monkey's if you throw your xbox in the bin.
ii20JcM05ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ii20JcM05ii
Member since 2010 • 394 Posts

Yes, I hav ehad a terrible experience with this as well, and it took FOREVER AND A DAY to finally get the answer out of them as to why I was being penalized. I had my VIDEO-GAMING WEBSITE in profile, and supposedly THAT was what was getting me banned. Nothing offensive, but supposedly you CAN NOT HAVE ANY WEBSITE LISTED ONCE SO EVER. Offensive or not. I think thats a shame, and just lazyness on their part. I was trying to promote something positive for the gaming comunity, and I got KICKED OFF for it! I think instead of checking out the websites, they just take a short cut and don't let you put anything.

I mean, I can understand it, because their are some scummy people out there, but still, it took them forever to tell me why the hell this was happeing to me. It happened TWICE! TWICE before they would give me information on why it was happening, and FINALLY it was confirmed that it was the website I had in my profile.

Also alittle note for everyone, the guy said that if you get slapped with a "Code of Conduct" thing, MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT COMPLETELY FROM YOUR PROFILE, or else you will be searched by them again and shut down. It didn't really make much sense when they guy was talking, but if that happens, to you, make sure you delete all "CODE OF CONDUCT" text once you are allowed back online.

TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#9 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

PaulSabian

Nope...but I do have a hearing problem...all I can hear is waaaah, waaaah, waaaah!

CUDGEdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 CUDGEdave
Member since 2010 • 2597 Posts

PaulSabian

A Microsoft boss reads P Sabians message yesterday....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/superstock184121695.jpg/

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

"i told them that i want my account to be restored by tomorrow morning otherwise im going to throw this piece of xbox in the garbage and switch to play station"

Lol!~~~

Dear Ms,

I can't belive you baned me for my bio it was hella hiralious, but u knw waht Idc I'm switching of to $ony yeah that's right $ony so yh I hpe you know yoru xbox is in the trash )):

LeftHand-Path

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LeftHand-Path
Member since 2011 • 64 Posts
Somehow I highly doubt that you were banned because of that bio.
javafriek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 javafriek
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
Somehow I highly doubt that you were banned because of that bio.LeftHand-Path
There's definitely more to it than that. My sneaky suspicion alarm is telling me he's not telling us the whole story.
Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts

I agreed to the Code of Conduct, i broke it, now i'm mad WAaaaaaaaaaa...

LeftHand-Path

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LeftHand-Path
Member since 2011 • 64 Posts

I agreed to the Code of Conduct, i broke it, now i'm mad WAaaaaaaaaaa...

Chogyam
*grabs Kleenex box* ;)