Whats better, GTA4 or Saints Row (1 and 2)???

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThugKing6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ThugKing6669
Member since 2008 • 725 Posts

What game is better on Single player (GTA 4 LOL), whats better online?

Feel free to argue =]

Mars25

I actually enjoy both equally. I hope that both games stay on track with content, as in GTA IV being more mafia based story, and SR being more street gang story. I think both games handle their stories very well. As for online, again about equal for me. I'm not too fond of either's multiplayer options (dosen't stop me from having fun with them though :) ), but you'll find more games and players online with GTA IV (it's newer and more popular than SR), although SR does have some cool online features such as forming gangs (basically forming a clan).

JstJewIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 JstJewIt
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

GTA IV has way better single player values... but saints row had more online features in a way... i.e. Free Dress

Then again we got the latest GTA so SR:2 will show true competition against GTA IV.

so guess we gotta wait =P

What game is better on Single player (GTA 4 LOL), whats better online?

Feel free to argue =]

Mars25
edwin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 edwin92
Member since 2005 • 51 Posts

Don't play fu*king dumb GTAIV is obviously better.

AlwaysHaveHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#54 AlwaysHaveHope
Member since 2007 • 185 Posts
You're kidding right? First of all you can't count SR2 since it's not even out yet... Just because you see a couple videos doesn't mean anything.. GTA IV teabags SR, SR is so boring and gay The cars are bad as hell, no helicopters/boats and fun. Even though it has better clothes which is it. Anyway without GTA THERE WOULD BE NO SR. SR multi was decent but laggy... so GTA IV 100%.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
GTA IV
EnigManic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#56 EnigManic
Member since 2008 • 1804 Posts
[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]

Saints Row 2 is going to be better then GTA 4. Heck, SR 1 is better then GTA 4.

Fact is GTA4 is the worst of the 3d GTA games. Less to do in the city and a worse story (sure the storytelling is good but the story itself is not).

I could off all day on how much I don't like GTA 4 (and I am a huge GTA fan) but it's not even worth it.Diehardgames2

Saints Row 1 was definately not better than GTA 4, bored the heck out of me and judging by most eplies I've seen, out of everyone else as well. The graphics weren't too good, it was pretty boring and the car handling was a pain in the neck.

I do agree that the storyline is a bit repetitive but less to do in the city? You're kidding, right? There are tons to do in Liberty City, maybe you haven't looked around the city as much or you haven't played it long enough because you don't like the game.

Pretty boring, eh? Yeah, you're right. It was pretty boring, what with creating your character and doing ten unique activities PLUS story missions PLUS randomly robbing houses and stores PLUS decent online play.