What is the worst Xbox 360 game that you own?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

orbis_mortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#101 orbis_mortis
Member since 2008 • 420 Posts
Kung Fu Panda
Icehearted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#102 Icehearted
Member since 2004 • 1461 Posts
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Avatar image for deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3
deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103 deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3
Member since 2007 • 503 Posts
Viking Battlefor Asgard
spencer_119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 spencer_119
Member since 2004 • 1027 Posts
quake 4
iNyCzOwnJody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 iNyCzOwnJody
Member since 2008 • 74 Posts
Sonic the hedgehog. i got it for free,thankfully
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I'd say PGR3. It came with my 360 and just isn't my thing.
Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts
Dead Rising.
binco92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 binco92
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I wasted money in beowulf the game

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
I don't own any awful games on the 360...yet. I say that because I won a copy of Sonic Unleashed the other day so when that arrives, I will have an awful game. However, the worst in my collection at this minute is Smackdown Vs Raw 2007.
Lilyungblood08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Lilyungblood08
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts
mine has gotta be two worlds
xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 xXTalismanXx
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts
Gears of War 2.
Jester8540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Jester8540
I dont have a worst game as such.... but the game I get bored of quickest is Forza 2... I just dont see the big hype it's pretty tame IMO maybe it would be better with a stearing wheel.
DeadlyPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#114 DeadlyPlatypus
Member since 2008 • 266 Posts

The majority of the games I own are 9.0 + on Gamespot... but my least favorite, one of the ones that is less than a 9, is Overlord. I just hated that game for some reason. I don't even have it anymore... sold it after about three days.

sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 sunnystarz
Member since 2007 • 1536 Posts
Assassin's Creed.... such a beautiful game, i pop it in to show friends how awesome the graphic and then i played it for like 30 min. and been doing the same thing ever since ... sad piece of digital art
Hamshanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Hamshanks
Member since 2007 • 326 Posts
Two Worlds... It didn't even use lube. ;-;
sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 sunnystarz
[QUOTE="BurnsOfRage"][QUOTE="KevComesRipping"]People saying Gears of War, or Gears of War 2... c'mon, the only way I can allow this to be someones worst game is if it's the only game they own, or if it's in a very small collection. The worst 360 game I've owned so far is probably Timeshift, just uninspired, boring story, sloppy controls, to the tune of a cybernetic-time-warping-super-evil-government future YAWNKevComesRipping
Why? I thought it was labored and restrictive. The storyline was cheesy and and the characters ridiculous. The only reason that it got such a fan base was the hype and advertising, the use of the unreal3 engine(which at the time meant the first taste of a greatly anticipated game) and the fact that it was first out the bag of the next gen games. And from the posts Ive seen regarding Gears2 on here it seems that a lot of people have wised up to this, as they have tried to repeat the formula with no success

Why, because it's polished, the controls work, the sound is not tinny scraps of metal scraping your ears to death, the voice work was well done, the environments were well implimented, and the story is easy to follow. Sure it can be over the top and jockish, but all you need is a sense of humor and a knack for a 3rd person shooter and you're gonna have fun playing it. People can complain about the new multiplayer all they want, but playing co-op campaign or in a group of friends and mowing through horde mode is great fun. If you haven't played a game to its strengths, in this case co-op, you shouldn't bash it.

gears of war 1 & 2 ... it's like a summer action-movie, that's good for the season... but that's it..
qcmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 qcmatt
Member since 2008 • 144 Posts
transformers i don't know why i do with this game but i buy it
raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#119 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
I don't buy bad games. ^^Vuurk
It didn't say 'A bad game in your collection' just what the 'worst game that you own is' - so if you are unable to pick one that would mean you don't own any games.
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#120 BurnsOfRage
Member since 2008 • 563 Posts
Why, because it's polished, the controls work, the sound is not tinny scraps of metal scraping your ears to death, the voice work was well done, the environments were well implimented, and the story is easy to follow. Sure it can be over the top and jockish, but all you need is a sense of humor and a knack for a 3rd person shooter and you're gonna have fun playing it. People can complain about the new multiplayer all they want, but playing co-op campaign or in a group of friends and mowing through horde mode is great fun. If you haven't played a game to its strengths, in this case co-op, you shouldn't bash it.KevComesRipping
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 BurnsOfRage
Didnt mean to post that quote on its own :s Anyway.. Yeah the sound is good.. but I dont think the controls do work.. you get stuck to the wrong objects and walls sometimes when running towards an objective. And dont say its because I cant play well its because it is actually unavoidable... the same button to hit cover as to run? The voice acting is over the top, the environments are only well implemented if you like the same shade of gray and how was the story easy to follow.. I got it.. but you constantly see posts from people not even realizing its set on a different planet. Why should you need humor to play a game that is supposed to be a gorey gritty future war game? Just shows you how over the top it is.. And third person makes no difference to a shooter.. your still aiming by the reticule in the centre of the screen. Like I said in my first post.. plenty of complaints about the new games multiplayer. So apart from that I agree with everything you wrote. Oh and my worst game is actually dark messiah.. bought it for pc .. but it was so buggy it was unplayable.. then when I bought it for 360 I found out they had separated the main game into warrior/wizard etc classes.. which ruined it for me.
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 BurnsOfRage
I hate it when you post on here and it unformats your carefully structured post.. turning it into one big paragraph.
bigtruckseries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#123 bigtruckseries
Member since 2004 • 291 Posts
Halo 3
toxik_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 toxik_13
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
I play Forza 2 the least, so I consider it the "worst" 360 game I own.
SNightmareX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 SNightmareX7
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

The worst game I own per Gamespot's ratings is Too Human. But I quite enjoyed Too Human and a game I spent 40 hours playing cannot be considered my worst or I wouldnt have that much time invested.

The worst game I own in my opinion is Guitar Hero 2. I got it after I got Rock Band just to play guitar on it but just never got into it.

roguehalfling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 roguehalfling
tony hawks proving ground, skate is wayyyyy better:)
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

Man, mine would have to be Sonic the Hedgehog...so bad...what's yours?

Samslayer
I would have to say Mass Effect I am not saying it is bad but I have other great games.
Bob12481632

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Bob12481632
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Halo 3. Skill required? None whatsoever, sorry.
ROBBYBEAR1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#130 ROBBYBEAR1985
Member since 2008 • 564 Posts
I've played most of the games mentioned here and I think none of them are nearly as bad as 2K's all pro football. Football game with Hall of Fame players for my 360 that's gotta be worth the $20 Walmart has it for.....WRONG! Bad controls unfair AI and boring game play. I know some of you see a lot of sports games as boring but when you are a football fan and a game destroys it for you the game must be garbage. Also Saints Row 2 is high on the list of worst 360 games played.
Shika_Stoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131 Shika_Stoner
Member since 2008 • 918 Posts
For me. It has to be Final Fantasy XI. I was never a fan of FF to begin with. But since it was the only other MMO at the time "I had gotten sick of Phantasy Star" and wasn't the standared turn based JRPG like the others...I decided to give it a try. Now there might actually be a decent game to be played here. But getting passed the sign up and installation is nearly impossable. Before you actually play the game you have to install a program called "Play Online Viewer. POV is an online gaming service that functions much like Xbox Live, albeit much more confusing and usless. POV may be ok for people that don't use Xbox or Windows Live. But I already had an easy to use and reliable service. And I didn't need a shabby one to add more confusion. Nevrtheless Play Online Viewer was manditory to play the game so I signed up anyway. That takes about an hour or so. Time to install the game! I sign in to Xbox Live, then I sign in to POV as well. The game takes 6 hours to install on to the hard drive and takes up a wopping 5 Gigs. FoThats about half of your memery space on a standard Xbox drive! Truthfully, I have no idea how that game plays. By the time I created my character I was so fed up with it that I quit and canceled evrything before I got a chance to really play. Didn't even make it to a random creature battle.
sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 sunnystarz
For me. It has to be Final Fantasy XI. I was never a fan of FF to begin with. But since it was the only other MMO at the time "I had gotten sick of Phantasy Star" and wasn't the standared turn based JRPG like the others...I decided to give it a try. Now there might actually be a decent game to be played here. But getting passed the sign up and installation is nearly impossable. Before you actually play the game you have to install a program called "Play Online Viewer. POV is an online gaming service that functions much like Xbox Live, albeit much more confusing and usless. POV may be ok for people that don't use Xbox or Windows Live. But I already had an easy to use and reliable service. And I didn't need a shabby one to add more confusion. Nevrtheless Play Online Viewer was manditory to play the game so I signed up anyway. That takes about an hour or so. Time to install the game! I sign in to Xbox Live, then I sign in to POV as well. The game takes 6 hours to install on to the hard drive and takes up a wopping 5 Gigs. FoThats about half of your memery space on a standard Xbox drive! Truthfully, I have no idea how that game plays. By the time I created my character I was so fed up with it that I quit and canceled evrything before I got a chance to really play. Didn't even make it to a random creature battle.Shika_Stoner
it ain't WOW, but FF XI community is still very much active... i like it on the PS2
Gamerzone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Gamerzone23
Member since 2006 • 497 Posts
That stupid Dino game that's savageEagles7's 4th played game.
buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#134 buft
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts
Definetly over g fighters , the only game tescos had .. being that this is the only store that sells games near my house , i would havebeen better with no game at all
threedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#135 threedown
Member since 2007 • 3256 Posts

i have to say assassins creed... i really wanted to like this game, it looks good, but i just couldnt get into it, i was bored with it in a few days

thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
Forza 2. It feels too slow. Came w/ the xbox by the way.
JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts
Halo 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4, mind you, those are personal opinions.
tbird23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 tbird23
Member since 2004 • 154 Posts

Battlefield:Modern Combat is a game EA should be ashamed to have in their arsenal. I am

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#139 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
Phantasy Star Universe just trash
joesh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 308

#140 joesh89
Member since 2008 • 8489 Posts
halo 3
JTH_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#141 JTH_22
Member since 2005 • 1438 Posts
Too Human (even though I haven't played it yet because I just got it) compared to my other games it would have to be the "worst".
Malscyllis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Malscyllis
Member since 2008 • 489 Posts
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Great story, but worst gameplay ever. I find studying for finals more fun than playing it. Especially when i can just watch the cutscenes on Youtube.
DoMiNiC147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#144 DoMiNiC147
Member since 2008 • 984 Posts
Madden 08 not a big football video game fan.
bearinheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 bearinheart

FIFA World Cup is horrible and achivment there are only 4 so there near impossible to achive

bearinheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 bearinheart

FIFA World Cup is horrible and achivment there are only 4 so there near impossible to achive

Avatar image for omgwtflolbbq666
omgwtflolbbq666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 omgwtflolbbq666
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts
Halo 3 and Just Cause. Both games I find boring as hell.
AAKH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#148 AAKH
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
I don't really have any bad games for the 360 but I suppose the worst of all of them is Crackdown.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#149 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
I don't really have any bad games for the 360 but I suppose the worst of all of them is Crackdown.AAKH
Yeah I wouldn't call any of my games bad either, if I thought one was then I wouldn't hold on to it. So I guess my worst one would be Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway.
JnrIvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 JnrIvan
Member since 2004 • 65 Posts

Rockstar Games presents: Table Tennis.

Got it for $15. Worst $15 I've spent in a while.