What game has the worst online community? What game has the best?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaaM-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SaaM-x
Member since 2010 • 437 Posts

Although I do love MW2, I have to go with that... mainly for the fact that everybody cheats/glitches etc. on there... and having 2983833333333333333 on the leaderboards doesn't make them any cooler than the person in, say, 5th place who actually earned it. My personal one though which is pretty bad is all the SmackDown! games... I love them and play them all the time, but I have to admit how bad it is. Everybody makes 100 stat CAWs which are impossible to beat at times (they have the cheapest moves and do them over and over again if there is a fault in the way they play (for example, if they miss a diving spear, they will just quickly tap another button where they wind you... 3 times over. Followed by a MASSIVE spear... not fun. This is why I mainly go for the NON-CAW servers. They even give you bad feedback for no reason and sometimes people will quit in the first 15 seconds if they have yet to get a move in... why?! just because I started the match off... they even kick you out of servers and many a time I've asked why they did it and they never reply... and all of the CAWs have that same annoying look to them. Ah well... it's still fun to play :) Best would probably be... hmm. Let's go with Call Of Duty 2 like some other guy did :). CoD3's community is bad though (while it's a great game still). Glitchers, teamkillers (where it goes to -100 or even -200 which I've seen before).Ashley_wwe

Haha. The amount of messages I receive about boosting, glitches, sniping and hacks is just unbelievable.

ArtemisAnimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 ArtemisAnimus
Member since 2009 • 43 Posts

Well I never got MW2 for all the obvious reasons, so my choices for worst are Halo 3 (it puts me off even playing the game. I don't need to hear children making strange noises down the mic as if they're completely retarded and in need of serious long term help). Also, some trash talk on COD4 is rather necessary, but for the most part it's fairly quiet I guess.

As for best? Hmmm, considering I haven't played a huge amount of multiplayer I'd have to say Bad Company 2. The time I've spent on there has been nothing but good.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

MW2 obviously worst, the jury's out on that one. Bad company is prolly the best, due to its lack of talking and lots of teamwork

anymanrulezz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 anymanrulezz
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts

Worst: MW2
Best NFS MW

coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#55 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts

worst: mw2

best: bad company 2

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#56 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

This is proof that I'm glad that I never played MW2.

Innocentguy757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Innocentguy757
Member since 2004 • 5410 Posts
Check a Tom Clancy community, Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon have had the best communities I have played in. The worst goes to Modern Warfare 2, hands down.