What Do You Think About The Force Unleashed Demo?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

karma1680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 karma1680
Member since 2008 • 351 Posts

[QUOTE="ash918273"]it was good although i can see it being a game that will get either really boring or very frustratingjulianwelton

Well I don't see this game getting really frustrating because of how powerfull they make you, but if you are talking about the super difficulties then yes I can see it getting frustrating, maybe.

Yeah i agree that on harder difficulties it may become frustrating but this is a game that is aimed at making you overwhelmingly powerful and in control so i don't really see the point in jumping into the hardest difficulties first until you have beat the game on the first few settings to get that across. Then go to the hardest settings to challenge yourself. I find it very funny some times how players who love to hit those high peaks of every-game to challenge themselves but then talk about frustrations. Trust almost every-game you jump to the highest difficulty is going to be frustrating that is kinda the point of the setting to be unrealistically hard. Some games should be there to sit back and have your way some are to get down and dirty. Learn which is which

Syrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Syrenz
Member since 2008 • 766 Posts

I loved the game, the targeting system was a little frustrating at times but other than that I felt like a wrecking ball!

@ Kc666: the hardest difficulty *sith lord* is supposed to be hard. Its almost like legendary on halo or expert on Guitar Hero. Its meant to be challenging:) I wonder what the unlock mode will be like?

PdPstyle

I wouldn't compare it to legendary on halo, to beat sith lord you just can't be as wild as you were when playing knight, you have to actually block occasionally and use force powers with more thought, legendary on halo is very difficult, sith lord just requires you to think things out a bit.

Syrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Syrenz
Member since 2008 • 766 Posts

1) its better on the 360 imo 2) targeting system SUCKS big time ... no, really SUCKS 3) ... no next target command ... ?!?!?!? 4) so its damn hard to beat the demo on the hardest difficulty, and I never feel that I'm in total control of my character
5) ... and it's supposed to be The Force Unleashed ... isn't it ... 6) I would call it The Force Limited thus far, hope they'll fix it in some patch or smth ... ... I'm a bit disappointed ... and the controls are not as tight as I would expect, not nearly as refined as DMC4 or NG2 kc666

Targeting system isn't amazing I'll agree with that, but I can't understand how you can't appreciate the awesome powers that you have. Maybe you need to play on apprentice if you are having difficulty controling your powers. Also sith lord isn't hardest difficulty it's chalenging but not impossible, just takes some time to get the hang of it. The powers cobined with the cool lightsaber combos makes this a instant buy for me.

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#54 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

I think besides that one flaw theres not really anything else that bothered me, what about you guys?julianwelton

Really? You didn't have a problem with the targeting system? I sure did.

I just never felt in control of my character.

julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts

[QUOTE="julianwelton"]I think besides that one flaw theres not really anything else that bothered me, what about you guys?capthavic

Really? You didn't have a problem with the targeting system? I sure did.

I just never felt in control of my character.

I had a couple mishaps with the targeting system but nothing to get worked up over.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
totally agree. the lack of blood and the crappy camera. But other than that it was pretty good.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#57 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
the demo was awesome. I'm definitely gonna buy it! but I have to see how long the campaign is first :P
nickbanksVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 nickbanksVA
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
dude what you not getting is that its a demo the real version will have all the problems sorted out the demo is not really the game
Jigsaw9798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jigsaw9798
Member since 2006 • 984 Posts
I thought it was terrible.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points