Unofficial XBOX 360 Dashboard Update Discussion :)

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

[QUOTE="wwervin"]^^ Twisted, please use paragraphs. I'm not reading that giant wall of text.Twisted-Ice-God

how does paragraphs change anything? just wondering.

oh the themes dont change the menus and stuff just the background... thats why i called microsucks and got told that there is no way to change the menus. also i tried to find out why i cant copy my save games for fable and fallout new vegas so i can back them up on usb incase a glitch kills my game... well they said there is nothing that can be done on that, again thank you microsucks for such an amazing console, not only does it come preloaded with hardware issues, your software sucks too! at least this time when i called it was a gamer on the other end, she asked me what game i had issues with and was like i know my fable game glitched on me and i had to restart too! its kinda nice to get someone who understands your pain, who knows your suffering, who has also thrown controlers lol. but on a brighter note, i copied the data for my preorder weapons and limted edition content onto a usb drive with my profile and save game and found out my roommate now has all the dlc i got too...

back to the topic, she did tell me they are listening to complaints and might update again to address our issues... but thats about like throwing a coin into the wishing well lol.

It changes things dramatically. Paragraphs make your writing easier to read. If you just write a giant wall of text no one is going to bother to read it. Perhaps you will learn this once you go to school young one. Microsoft just released this update. You gotta be patient, I'm sure they're going to address a lot of these issues and update them. There's no use crying over it especially when most people are just complaining about the color/brightness of the menu. That's nothing to get upset about.
FallenSputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 FallenSputnik
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

Hurts my eyes and the new ESPN application is crap because I can't use it all the way because my ISP doesn't ESPN 3 or whatever.Matrix

so its crap because you cant use it and millions of others can?...explain your thinking there :)

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

[QUOTE="Matrix"]Hurts my eyes and the new ESPN application is crap because I can't use it all the way because my ISP doesn't ESPN 3 or whatever.FallenSputnik

so its crap because you cant use it and millions of others can?...explain your thinking there :)

Yeah.. or it's like the people who have a Netflix account and can view movies from their 360. I don't have a Netflix account, but do you see me complaining about that feature? It's there for the people who use it. It's just another option being offered to us. Yeah, I don't really have a use for ESPN either (I mean I could just watch it on my TV) but there will be people who will use it so why not.
FallenSputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 FallenSputnik
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

:o

FallenSputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points