to all that own shadowrun.... ?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SymphonicWaves
Member since 2006 • 832 Posts

If it was a counter strike rip off, IMO, that'd be a good thing.  Counter Strike with a twist, but will be it be as good as CS,

or will it just be an "alright" Online shooter? 

rav44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 rav44
Member since 2007 • 1339 Posts
Finally!!!! Finally someone gave me a straight answer instead of insults!!! thank you granddogg!!!!!! thank you!!!! i hate everyone who said i was being rude because people answered my question, no they didn't, they answered something else!!!!! PEOPLE, READ DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SymphonicWaves
About 5000 people told you single player consisted of bots.  You were just too busy getting owned to notice.
SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SymphonicWaves
Wow, I don't think you're even old enough to be playing Shadow Run.
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
So...has anyone schooled a PC player yet.
granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts
it,s all good...peace
rav44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rav44
I want everyone to know that every insult i make goes towards SymphonicWave. SymphonicWave: not being old enough but still being able to play it just shows how mature I am. If I think of what you said as an insult I would say speak for yourself because you are the one with the terrible comebacks, the one that is actually wanting to trash people just because they think people aren't specific enough, you exagerate, and I past all of my spelling classes in elementary school.
Don0van

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Don0van
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts

[QUOTE="rav44"]I want everyone to know that every insult i make goes towards SymphonicWave. SymphonicWave: not being old enough but still being able to play it just shows how mature I am. If I think of what you said as an insult I would say speak for yourself because you are the one with the terrible comebacks, the one that is actually wanting to trash people just because they think people aren't specific enough, you exagerate, and I past all of my spelling classes in elementary school.SymphonicWaves

....for the love of god, please tell me you didn't just say elementary school.  And dude, periods.  And I don't mean the

period that you're on that's turning you into a whiny ***** but periods as in.....  Because that was just one long run on 

sentence.  I think I killed a couple brain cells watching you r*pe the english language. By the way, you being "mature" enough

to play it?  Yea, right.  You having the games means your parents suck at their job, that's all, it's got nothing to do with

you being "mature".  Oh man, kids.  Trust me kid, when you turn 18, and you look back at what you're saying, it'll be like a

window to your past that showed how stupid you were. 

its funny how u try to make ufn of everyone and make u seem smart when ur not funny and no one really cares this is to tlak about video games not how mature someone is

StEvEnThEdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StEvEnThEdOn
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts
this game is freakin awesome its like a mix of counter strike and unreal tournament freakin awesome game but its MADE FOR MULTIPLAYER not singleplayer so get it if you have xboxlive dont get it if you dont
caleb5050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 caleb5050
Member since 2006 • 1298 Posts

I was getting hyped for this game until i read just a few minutes ago that there is no leaderboard, or stats at all for that matter! For this being a $60 multiplayer only game, it's really lacking!krp008

Are u f'in serious no stats dude this game sounds like crap on a stick!!!!

xFifty1ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 xFifty1ne
Member since 2006 • 722 Posts
i didn't know boosting your ego was such a big deal.
mdbuchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mdbuchman
Member since 2003 • 255 Posts

To answer your earlier question, yes you can setup a game with bots and choose the maps, and game type.  The single player is prett limited but I actually found it entertaining and a good way to come up with some basic strategies to try in mutliplayer and good combos on abilities.

I would give this game a solid 7 out 10 in my opinion.  The only thing I wish they would have added is some more match types and maybe some different style maps....but VERY fun anyways!

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#67 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

If it was a counter strike rip off, IMO, that'd be a good thing.  Counter Strike with a twist, but will be it be as good as CS,

or will it just be an "alright" Online shooter? 

SymphonicWaves
It's a lot better than CS... which I've played quite a bit of.  You will see... and you will be a believer.
W3dotCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 W3dotCOM
Member since 2005 • 1942 Posts
C an someone tell me.  If ther is no Sinlge player, and its ONLY online MP...
A) Why does it caus 60 bucks. I mean 60 bucks for only a couple online maps, RIP OFF!
B) What will happen when people get tired of it and there aren't any people on the servers.  Then the game will be useless.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#69 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

C an someone tell me.  If ther is no Sinlge player, and its ONLY online MP...
A) Why does it caus 60 bucks. I mean 60 bucks for only a couple online maps, RIP OFF!
B) What will happen when people get tired of it and there aren't any people on the servers.  Then the game will be useless.
W3dotCOM

A)This game is well worth your $60.

B)People will be playing this game for years and years to come.  I know I will.  It's that good.

martin_f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 martin_f
Member since 2005 • 2605 Posts
What are the achievements then! Is there the usual Ranked/Player matches and can you actually customize your character?
rav44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 rav44
i just got this finally and it is my new favorite!!! untill i desperately want another new game that is...