Sometimes I am Ashamed to be a Gamer...

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Highscore79
Member since 2007 • 134 Posts

And that has nothing to do with actually playing the games. This is kind of a rant, but that's what forums are for I guess... When CoD2 launched with 360 everyone praised that game as being totally awesome. Which it was, especially for a release title. Then GRAW hit, and the boards were filled with comments like "i never liked CoD2 it was a piece of trash". Not many people would bother to play GRAW nowadays, especially with CoD4 out. But I'm checking out the Battlefield Bad Company forum and it's filled with "CoD4 is garbage, this game pwns".

From reading posts on this site, and watching G4, and reading magazines sometimes, gaming has come to the viewpoint of whatever is new is always the best. I see tons of segments and articles that say, "Battlefield Bad Company and Grand Theft Auto IV are out, but don't forget, Dead Space and Gears of War 2 will be out before you know it! Here is a news flash, Game Informer Magazine is owned by Gamestop, Gamestop advertises on this site, and G4TV. So I would say it benefits them greatly, and screws you greatly to tell you that you need the newest game for $60, then two weeks later tell you that it really wasn't that good, but this weeks game is, so they are going to do you a favor by paying you $15-20 for it.

I'm 29 and I play games, and I realize that there are tons of teenagers who play games, but it really sucks to be associated with an overwhelming amount of whiney, spoiled, dumb******. Not too many people remember the days when there were no real magazines, game stores, and definately no tv shows pushing games down your throat. You just went to the store, picked the game you liked, and enjoyed it for months.

arachosia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 arachosia
Member since 2003 • 1647 Posts
I'm 29 too, so I remember those days. I agree that people put way too much faith in reviews.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Highscore79
I should say here... I'm in no way hoping for the days of buying Dig Dug II and playing it for 3 months until your parents buy you a new game to come back. I think video games have came miles from back in that day, and with all kinds of methods to buy and sell used games (stores, ebay, etc), that helps out a ton. I just wish there wasn't and emphasis on totally slamming anyone who doesn't like the NEWEST games, regaurdless of what it is, and rushing to beat it in two weeks so you can say it sucked.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Highscore79

I'm 29 too, so I remember those days. I agree that people put way too much faith in reviews. arachosia

Yeah that's another irritating issue with games. One nerdy reviewer says that a game gets a 7.0 because the game has jaggies and the guns aren't polished enough and you get 1,000,000 people rehashing that everywhere you look, wheather the review was full of **** of not.

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

Good rant and I totally agree.

A lot of gamers today are far too fickle, and only the latest greatest game is good enough for them to play. GoW was the greatest shooter ever, then it was Halo 3, then COD4... The shops selling these games are laughing all the way to the bank.

I don't care what reviewers shout about - hype almost inevitably leads to a disappointing game. If I find a game I really enjoy playing I'll stick to playing that, regardless of what amazing best game ever arrives in store. In a months time people will just be gearing themselves up for the next big release.

Sadly fighting public opinion is like trying to stop the tide. Totally predictable. BF:BC will get loads of people saying it is the greatest FPS now, but in November when Gears 2 comes out, those same people will just trash BFBC.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Highscore79
Yeah, we are totally on the same page. The sad part is GoW, Halo 3, and Cod4 are all excellent, well done, games. But few and far between will admit that now that BF:BC is out. One way this trend really benefits us though is through Ebay. No more than 2 weeks after a game is released you can almost always get it for somewhere in the $30-$40 range because no one wants it anymore. Which really beats the hell out of $55.00 for a USED game at Gamestop.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Avenger1324

Yeah, we are totally on the same page. The sad part is GoW, Halo 3, and Cod4 are all excellent, well done, games. But few and far between will admit that now that BF:BC is out. One way this trend really benefits us though is through Ebay. No more than 2 weeks after a game is released you can almost always get it for somewhere in the $30-$40 range because no one wants it anymore. Which really beats the hell out of $55.00 for a USED game at Gamestop.Highscore79

That made me laugh :D

We might be on different sides of the Atlantic but we think the same way. I get loads of my games through ebay for a fraction of the price only a couple of weeks after launch. So long as you don't mind avoiding the fortnight of hype at the start (which is a blessing to miss) then you get the same game much much cheaper. For games that are primarily single player, you don't miss out on anything by buying it later.

And to see the preowned price of some games is criminal, where the preowned price is 5 (£ or $) less than the new price, yet the person that traded it in probably got half that amount.

BarryIreland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 BarryIreland
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts
I agree completely!:roll:
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Highscore79
I just got broad band internet available at my house about 2 months ago. These 4 guys at work who play all the time, and are my age and a little older come up and they go, "dude, you gotta get Rainbow 6: Vegas 2. we are all playing it, we'll be on tonight. So I go to WalMart after work, pay $60 for it and play with them for 2 weeks. Then GTA IV comes out, and they all bought it and played it. I waited a week because I still had a ton of stuff I was playing. I finally went out and bought it and we played it for a week. And the game IS pretty awesome, but I wasn't really into the multiplayer. Then they all stop playing GTA IV because they bought Ninja Gaiden 2. And tonight they all sent me a msg to go get BF:BC (Which I won't do) All of the games I just mentioned are good games, but they will never even play them. They brought in as many achievements as they could get until the next release then it went back to Gamestop or into the corner to collect dust.
Ric_SlayeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ric_SlayeR
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts
Well the public opinion change fast. One day one game may be the best and another well...
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Avenger1324

That's why I will only buy a game if I want to play it.

Too many times you get bombarded with messages from people telling you to play the latest game with them, but within a couple of weeks they are bored with it, and you are left with a game they don't want to play, a hole in your wallet, and them now saying to get the next latest and greatest whatever.

GTAIV was the one game that seemed to take Live by storm. I got it day 1, went online and found everyone on my friends list that was online was playing GTAIV, and it stayed that way for a week or two. After that things started returning to normal, but it was surprising how quickly it went from everyone playing one game, then back to normal with people playing a wide range of stuff.

Generally the only games I will buy at release are things that I have been really looking forward to for a long time, or games that I know I will play a lot regardless of who else is online.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Highscore79

[QUOTE="Highscore79"]Yeah, we are totally on the same page. The sad part is GoW, Halo 3, and Cod4 are all excellent, well done, games. But few and far between will admit that now that BF:BC is out. One way this trend really benefits us though is through Ebay. No more than 2 weeks after a game is released you can almost always get it for somewhere in the $30-$40 range because no one wants it anymore. Which really beats the hell out of $55.00 for a USED game at Gamestop.Avenger1324

That made me laugh :D

We might be on different sides of the Atlantic but we think the same way. I get loads of my games through ebay for a fraction of the price only a couple of weeks after launch. So long as you don't mind avoiding the fortnight of hype at the start (which is a blessing to miss) then you get the same game much much cheaper. For games that are primarily single player, you don't miss out on anything by buying it later.

And to see the preowned price of some games is criminal, where the preowned price is 5 (£ or $) less than the new price, yet the person that traded it in probably got half that amount.

Many times it's worse than half of the amount. Especially if you just want a cash trade in. I just glanced at Gamestop.com real quick where they claim Deadliest Catch for 360 is one of the top selling games lol. It's new for $60, used for $55. I somewhat doubt they would offer you $27.50 in trade or cash for that game after they trick you into buying it for that price. Maybe towards a preorder on Street Fighter IV which is only a year away. I'm predicting this now. Deadliest catch - Ebay - Two Weeks - < $30.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
I Totally Agree.:D
EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
Agreed. I miss buying random games hoping they're good and once in a while picking up a true gem.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Highscore79

Agreed. I miss buying random games hoping they're good and once in a while picking up a true gem.EuroMafia

I am thankful for a little guidance. When I was little I took birthday money and bought Friday the 13th for NES, after a guy who was close to my age now warned me against it. In my mind Acclaim still owes me $49.99. But on the other end I think I bought Marble Madness for like $10 somewhere which was the most fun you could have with two marbles and 3 levels or something like that. :)

Avatar image for GhostOfSparta21
GhostOfSparta21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 GhostOfSparta21
Member since 2008 • 296 Posts
Hey, not all of us teenagers are spoiled dumb*****. i haven't had a new game since... 2006 at least... i am not even in the next gen. PS2:p
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Highscore79

Hey, not all of us teenagers are spoiled dumb*****. i haven't had a new game since... 2006 at least... i am not even in the next gen. PS2:pGhostOfSparta21

Hey man, didn't mean to insult ya. I surely didn't mean everyone. I feel so bad I'm sending you a new 360/Wii combo... just kidding.

jameeler91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jameeler91
Member since 2006 • 1312 Posts
I completely agree with both avenger and highscore.
These days advertising controls the minds of the youth and just like my parents said " It's the T.V."
Luckily im not an idiot and i know what to buy and dont just get a game because billy said it was good.
If my friends have it and i like it, then its a good game to me.
JReefer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 JReefer1
Member since 2004 • 898 Posts
You said it ! Off subject? Or not.
unsunggates360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 unsunggates360
Member since 2008 • 80 Posts

Crtics(and gamers) are Fickle,new will always be considered better.Why?Simply put:New games generally derive the factors that made older games popular,and add a bit of thier own stuff..

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Highscore79
I owned a video game store for a year, and had to move out of the buidling I was renting because it got sold. I'm trying to get a loan to open a big one but the economy is not looking so good so it is a little harder to get a loan. When I sold used games they were almost always under$40.00. Assassin's Creed was $44.99 if I remember right. The key word there to me is USED. More emphasis needs to be put on finding a game that fits the customer. You don't walk into a department store and have a clerk pushing the NEWEST PAIR OF POLO JEANS down your throat, and begging you to preorder a Hollister shirt. It's ridiculous. Even EBGames was a decent place to shop a few years ago. Anyone who wants to friend me on Live feel free, and when I get my store I can give some better deals if none are available where you live at.
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts

I should say here... I'm in no way hoping for the days of buying Dig Dug II and playing it for 3 months until your parents buy you a new game to come back. I think video games have came miles from back in that day, and with all kinds of methods to buy and sell used games (stores, ebay, etc), that helps out a ton. I just wish there wasn't and emphasis on totally slamming anyone who doesn't like the NEWEST games, regaurdless of what it is, and rushing to beat it in two weeks so you can say it sucked.Highscore79

I respect what you're saying because my friends bought Call of Duty 4 when it came out. We played for months and even played for seven hours at a time and it recieved so much praise. Now they bought Battlefield and they think it's the best game out. I'm glad I didn't buy it becvause it doesn't look that great. Another thing they were looking down the iron sights of one of the guns and then they said it reminds me of COD4 and how much it sucks now. That got me a little upset. I understand what you're saying though. I'm 18 and I remember going into the store and enjoying any game that I got because I liked it and I didn't care what others thought of it.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Highscore79

Crtics(and gamers) are Fickle,new will always be considered better.Why?Simply put:New games generally derive the factors that made older games popular,and add a bit of thier own stuff..

unsunggates360

No doubt man, games are constantly evolving to be sure. But that isn't always the case. I don't want to name any games that get pushed that might offend anyone... deadliest catch... but I am very thankful that games do get better and better.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Highscore79

[QUOTE="Highscore79"]I should say here... I'm in no way hoping for the days of buying Dig Dug II and playing it for 3 months until your parents buy you a new game to come back. I think video games have came miles from back in that day, and with all kinds of methods to buy and sell used games (stores, ebay, etc), that helps out a ton. I just wish there wasn't and emphasis on totally slamming anyone who doesn't like the NEWEST games, regaurdless of what it is, and rushing to beat it in two weeks so you can say it sucked.Tree06

I respect what you're saying because my friends bought Call of Duty 4 when it came out. We played for months and even played for seven hours at a time and it recieved so much praise. Now they bought Battlefield and they think it's the best game out. I'm glad I didn't buy it becvause it doesn't look that great. Another thing they were looking down the iron sights of one of the guns and then they said it reminds me of COD4 and how much it sucks now. That got me a little upset. I understand what you're saying though. I'm 18 and I remember going into the store and enjoying any game that I got because I liked it and I didn't care what others thought of it.

I honestly think three things here. A. Someday I will get BF:BC, and B. I will PROBABLY think it's a good/great game. I even liked BF2 for 360. They are fun games. But most importantly, C. In twenty years, unless I am dead, in a coma, or just can't remember things, I will think that CoD4 was a totally awesome game. Along with GoW1. Just like I think Bionic Commando, and Baseball Stars are GREAT games.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Lately all I'm doing is replaying my old SNES and N64 games......I know exactly how you feel, though.
Yeley718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Yeley718
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts
hey im 13 but i agree with you, im a kid who has a 360 and i play halo 3 and call of duty 4,and there great! . there are plenty of people who would agree with me but you have to relize that people are going to want the newest games and systems out there. most of my games are games that came out a while back. and im not spoiled. i had to buy my 360 myself. and it took me a while to save up. but i play older games and i never have a hard time finding somebody to play with online.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

hey im 13 but i agree with you, im a kid who has a 360 and i play halo 3 and call of duty 4,and there great! . there are plenty of people who would agree with me but you have to relize that people are going to want the newest games and systems out there. most of my games are games that came out a while back. and im not spoiled. i had to buy my 360 myself. and it took me a while to save up. but i play older games and i never have a hard time finding somebody to play with online.Yeley718

"Older games" usually don't have online.

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#28 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
Also back in the day when there was a little heart put into making games (like with making a movie or a book). Now that's not saying all games these days are made by greedy A holes who could care-less if they make a good game as long as they get paid, but it certainly seems there is a lot of that lately.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Highscore79

Lately all I'm doing is replaying my old SNES and N64 games......I know exactly how you feel, though.Trickshot771

Yeah me too man. What have you played lately? My most recent were Zelda OoT, Mario 64, Link to the Past, FF1, Bionic Commando, and Castlevania IV. Figures I would start with the cream of the crop.

scroungy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 scroungy
Member since 2003 • 55 Posts
It's funny how the people that bash the games don't have the balls to post on this thread. I would like to hear from all those people that complain about the 'lack of party system' in GOW or the 'noobie grenades' in COD4 and R6V2. I wish one of them would stand up for themselves when someone calls them out. I am a 32 Y.O. gamer that is very tired of all the whining about games as well. And yes I still play GOW online and I love it. I wish the teens these days could've grown up with Atari 2600 and the original nintendo to see how good they really have it. I also have a bone to pick with all these people who were fanboys of the Halo series but then it became the cool thing to do to bash it when H3 came out. Get a life- it's a great game. If you don't think so then go play E.T. on the original Atari and you'll see a bad game.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

I agree with the thread creator. Although, I'm not "ashamed to be a gamer," because of it, since ill-informed opinions and ridiculous behavior on the Internet are not limited to gaming.

"Older games" usually don't have online.

Trickshot771

Really, really old games, or games on older consoles. The person you're responding to is 13. Most PC games released in his lifetime have online multiplayer.

Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Highscore79
Hahaha omg dude that was hilarious! Because it's all true! I'm laughing my *** off. Someone got me an Atari 2600 for my birthday last month. The mini system. I already have a few, and a ton of games, and I was playing them like two weeks ago. And I thought to myself, "I wish everyone who never had this could play this thing. One button, and up down left and right." 2600 is almost too crude for my liking, but if you had it then you know to appriciate games with no party system, and noob grenades. I'm convinced that Halo was popular because most people didn't have a networked computer to play Unreal on about 3 years before Halo came out. The funny part of that is, everyone says H3 sucks, but it's damn near the same as H2.
Yeley718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Yeley718
halo 3 is awesome! hey highscore79 i dont see why you are upset about people saying C.O.D 4 stinks. because there wrong its really good but people are going to tired of a game sooner or later
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Avenger1324

halo 3 is awesome! hey highscore79 i dont see why you are upset about people saying C.O.D 4 stinks. because there wrong its really good but people are going to tired of a game sooner or laterYeley718

It's less about people knocking one game, and more about the general trend that everyone jumps on the bandwagon of loving a game for the first few weeks, then as soon as the next big thing comes along start trashing their previous favourite game and adopt the new one in its place.

Great games remain great games regardless of what comes after them.

scroungy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 scroungy
I wish someone would give ME an Atari for my birthday- I remember playing Combat and pitfall and thought they were the greatest games EVER back then. And then I played Nintendo and thought the graphics of games could surely not get much better. Those games were great because they were raw in the since that they touched an unbiased, untapped community. Now in the 'age of gaming' its very hard to pull off something like that. The thing I liked about gaming in those days is that EVERY game that came out had longevity and everyone loved them.
scroungy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 scroungy
By the way- my birthday is October 7th- so if someone wants to get me an atari.....
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Highscore79

Amen to what Avenger said.

Heh, I was playing Combat the other day. I remember getting my SNES for Christmas one year. The jump between 8 and 16 bit is something I doubt gaming will ever see again. It look just like a cartoon, in my mind anyway, and I really think I thought that would be the last game system for a looooong time. It would be like the next gen coming out being twice as good. Just can't happen. Yeah though, I was pumped about the Atari.

whereismycouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 whereismycouch
Member since 2005 • 266 Posts

Well, all this media expansion on gaming has also resulted in people of all ages playing games. In the past, it wasn't like that. Not everyone played games. This new generation has changed the face of gaming altogether. Instead of playing for fun with your friends, it has become a competetive thing all the time. I was on Halo 3 the other day, and all the other 12 year old morons I was playing with decided to go for Acheivements, it ruined the game. I mean, what is that? What has gaming become? You could say that, gaming is a little "ruined" now.

BTW, I'm 14, and I'm really ashamed to be considered on the same level as those idiots you find on Live that spew homophobic and racist slurs all the time.

Jackass4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jackass4Life
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
I agree with all of you on this. I'm 16 and I treasure the days back when I was 11 or 12 when I would go to the store and buy a game just because it looks cool, not because it was all hyped. I remember buying Ratchet & Clank and Timesplitters 2 out of impulse and I loved those games. When my friends came over to play them they would beg their parents to get it for them too. But now I'm exposed to all of these reviews and coverage be it on the internet, television, or magazines. I mean sure they can be helpful, but I also loved taking that risk to see if I liked a game or not without hearing what somebody else thought.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Highscore79
I think it's a really great time for GAMES, and a really bad time for GAMING. You can tell I like to get my achievements, but I have never "boosted" outside of letting someone stab me or vice verse a couple of times. I love the achievement system but it really leads to lame stuff going on in rooms. I've been thinking of making a forum website devoted to PLAYING older games for achievements for people who don't want to cheat. Like make a calander, say July 5th play GRAW1, and July 12th Burnout Revenge, and so on. Not sure if that would take some pressure off of people ruining rooms or not?
Yeley718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Yeley718

the life span for a console is 4 years. im sure the newer games for 360 will be great and ill play them. but ill play call of duty 4 and halo 3 too. ill probally get BF:bad company for 360 and play it too but ill still play my other older games for original xbox and get on runescape but ill get bad company and it will be a great game ill be online and idiots will insist on demonstrating there "skilz" by cussing and teabagging my corpse.

at least i have my other games

king-micky207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 king-micky207
Member since 2006 • 668 Posts
IMAO at buying dig dug, sure brings back some good memories :P but i totally agree with you, all the quality games is getting shoved aside everytime a new game comes out and it's really both sad and pathetic to see so many gamers ignore AAA's like NGII or CoD4, i honestly no longer read reviews nor take any gamer's opinion as something to base my purchases on , take Alone in the Dark for example, MANY of my friends are bashing it like hell yet when i ignored them and picked it up i found that the game is really fun and fits my taste, but yeah just like you said just because one gamer/one review site/magazine gave it a bad review everyone runs in to bash it on forums.
Yeley718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Yeley718
look at how many people are online playing older games. if you think old games are ignored your wrong.
Highscore79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Highscore79
My top 10 of all times list would look like most people's except for two exceptions. No FFVII because I didn't like it AT ALL, and somewhere on it is James Bond: Everything or Nothing. I know that it didn't get great reviews, and everyone I tell that too gives me crap, but I had a broken arm and I was home playing that game every day and I really liked it. Most of the times I like the games that get average scores. More people might find that true if they gave it a chance.
Yeley718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Yeley718
right! i to get games with average scores somtimes and there good games like mx vs atv untamed
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
agree. And anyone who would subscribe to a game magazine is just a LITTLE nerdy in my book.
shotputking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 shotputking
Member since 2006 • 558 Posts

agree. And anyone who would subscribe to a game magazine is just a LITTLE nerdy in my book.mohfrontline

says the guy posting on an internet forum... which is way cooler then getting a magazine?

but yeah, we are definitely going through a golden age of gaming... i've bought about 20 xbox games, and i can say there has only been one i didn't think was a really good game (perfect dark zero)... back in the ps1 days, or super nintendo, and especially nintendo, it was really hit or miss.

and to those of you that are 29 and buying used games off of ebay... don't you have jobs? support the industry that you spend so much time enjoying, buy your games new.

JuanaSmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JuanaSmoke
Member since 2006 • 789 Posts

LOOK i'm 21 and smack in the middle between 29 and 18 and i always grew up around older people.

Are you kidding me that there was never any big magazines and that people just started going off reviews? as we get older we tend to forget, it's why younger people sometimes have the sharper minds.

There was always magazines man do you not remember NINTENDO Power? How about GamePro? EGM(Electronics Gaming Monthly)? Then there was playstation magazine and before all that there was plenty of magazines. Maybe you didn't pay that much attention and that's why you think it's different now. If anything you can say the internet is ruining games, you can't say game magazines. They've been there forever i'm 21 years old and i've been getting those magazines forever. So i don't know maybe you just didn't pay attention.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#50 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
Yeah, I'd say you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.