Racist symbol in GeOW map???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RocklandUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 RocklandUSA
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts
i doubt they did that on purpose....and i think only racists would be able to pick that out
Cruxis27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 Cruxis27
Member since 2006 • 2057 Posts
wow
Cruxis27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 Cruxis27
Member since 2006 • 2057 Posts
wow
guitboxdude25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 guitboxdude25
Member since 2006 • 2120 Posts

lol thats just what people with no social life say, you just convince yourself that video games are way more funner, they are fun for a small period of time but there is just not comparison of going out with your friends, lol and there is no female worth your time? are you gay lol you need to go out and have some fun, maybe your problem is you try to pick up chicks by impressing them with your dungeon and dragon skillz

philip6k

damn dude whats up your butt?let me guess your the "good looking tough guy" who has to defend himself and let everyone know that his lady picking up skills are better than everyones elses?and you call him gay why?to defend your own sorry masculinity?

maybee your problem is you need better people skills,because not many people who talk to people like that have many friends in the first place.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#106 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

i think it is coincidental. they can't possibly hate black people if they put TERRIBLE TERRY TATE in the game(As Cole)! he's about as black as they come... lol

mcrezzer loses for accusing you of a grammar errors while making his own error in the process. EPIC FAIL!

and everyone else(almost) that posted here fails for not reading more than a line of your post. they obviously don't know what "i found this somewhere else" means, considering they think it's all theorized by you. they also fail because here you are trying to start an interesting discussion, and all they can do is toss 10-year-old insults at you. you have my sympathy, and also my envy for being able to PUT UP with all these people. i commend thee.

philip6k

have you ever been laid?

lol thats funny im 22 and would rather play video games or make music than waste time going out, finding some female that isnt worth my time, effort, or money. because there is less BS when you dont mess with them,

and i have been "laid." but i feel sorry for the people that constantly go out and look for it, i really do. its funny and sad all at the same time.

lol thats just what people with no social life say, you just convince yourself that video games are way more funner, they are fun for a small period of time but there is just not comparison of going out with your friends, lol and there is no female worth your time? are you gay lol you need to go out and have some fun, maybe your problem is you try to pick up chicks by impressing them with your dungeon and dragon skillz

lol your funny, no its cheaper this way, and i only have a few friends i like to keep it that way, i like to have more enemys they are way more predictable, they will always try to screw you over, where as a "friend" will do it at the worst possible time. and i speak from experience, i have had way too many bad relationships with women, and no im not gay lol u are really showing your intelligence with all these assumptions. i dont even play dungeons and dragons. and if i want a girl all i have to do is flaunt my fingers up and down some strings on my guitar. but why should i, i dont think i want to be involved with a bunch of freaking drama. and going out will only lead into getting into trouble, you may be right i may have no social life, but i choose to, remember that, and when your at home with your head in your hands worrying bout divorce and child support, or std,I wont say i told you so, Im not a pric* but dont get all derogatory on me, when you have but no idea.
Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Diablo2343
Member since 2003 • 982 Posts

This thread was ill-conceived from the word "go" & never should have been created. Just mark it & move on people.

ColoradoKindBud

Well stated.

insidious13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 insidious13
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

i think it is coincidental. they can't possibly hate black people if they put TERRIBLE TERRY TATE in the game(As Cole)! he's about as black as they come... lol

mcrezzer loses for accusing you of a grammar errors while making his own error in the process. EPIC FAIL!

and everyone else(almost) that posted here fails for not reading more than a line of your post. they obviously don't know what "i found this somewhere else" means, considering they think it's all theorized by you. they also fail because here you are trying to start an interesting discussion, and all they can do is toss 10-year-old insults at you. you have my sympathy, and also my envy for being able to PUT UP with all these people. i commend thee.

philip6k

have you ever been laid?

lol thats funny im 22 and would rather play video games or make music than waste time going out, finding some female that isnt worth my time, effort, or money. because there is less BS when you dont mess with them,

and i have been "laid." but i feel sorry for the people that constantly go out and look for it, i really do. its funny and sad all at the same time.

I highly doubt you have been laid especially with a name like Philip haha...

FPSjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 FPSjohn
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts
[QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Lach0121

have you ever been laid?

lol your funny, no its cheaper this way, and i only have a few friends i like to keep it that way, i like to have more enemys they are way more predictable, they will always try to screw you over, where as a "friend" will do it at the worst possible time. and i speak from experience, i have had way too many bad relationships with women, and no im not gay lol u are really showing your intelligence with all these assumptions. i dont even play dungeons and dragons. and if i want a girl all i have to do is flaunt my fingers up and down some strings on my guitar. but why should i, i dont think i want to be involved with a bunch of freaking drama. and going out will only lead into getting into trouble, you may be right i may have no social life, but i choose to, remember that, and when your at home with your head in your hands worrying bout divorce and child support, or std,I wont say i told you so, Im not a pric* but dont get all derogatory on me, when you have but no idea.

i feel bad for you, judging by what your saying in your posts you sound like a loser with no friends that plays video games all day

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Lach0121
[QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

insidious13

have you ever been laid?

I highly doubt you have been laid especially with a name like Philip haha...

appriciate the support guitboxdude25, and insidious23, along with my post above he might think more before speaking like that next time.

latin0playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 latin0playa
Member since 2006 • 453 Posts
[QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="chainsaw_happy"]

[QUOTE="philip6k"]today, the lighting in my house shined on my cheerios and i saw the word "OOOOOOOOOOOO," now are the makers of cheerios being racist and saying that cause i'm black?Lach0121

ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT SAYING THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE. AND I'M NOT GLORIFYING THIS. I FIND IT EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL.

BUT COME ON, EVERYONE OBVIOUSLY SEES IT. SO DON'T !@#$IN ACT LIKE I'M JUST SEEIN' $#@!. EVERYDAY PEOPLE SAY THEY SEE JESUS IN THE MOST OBSCURE WAYS. BUT I'M THE IDIOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE SOMETHING THAT WAS DESIGNED BY ANOTHER PERSON???

aww cmon why do you have to insult peoples releigion just to prove a point what did the christian church ever do to you huh?

look at the crusades, and the spanish inquisition, and the salem witch trials. all millions killed in the name of the christian god, and church, thats the cold hard truth'

now i dont mean to be offensive but it is the truth,

So what my beliefs should be insulted over something my ancestors did

now i am not insulting your beliefs, and if i did, im sorry that was not the intention. i was just answereing your question

because according to the christian church, if i dont worship their god, i am an atheist or pegan. and im neither, i have my own personal beliefs, but their were people like me back then, and thats what the christians did to them.

just like all of us are the infidels according to the muslim "fanatics." but hey it is just a thing.

and before anyone being muslim thinks im being derrogatory to them once again, i did emphasize on FANATICS

Yes i admit they did some horrible things to none believers they thought non believers were servants of satan because most of our religion was built on fear so whatwe did was torture people out of fear i know it sounds horrible and stupid but if you saw it from there point of view you wouldn't think it was so bad

now not to offend you, but christians speak of faith in god, and people. (not to be confused with worship people) and kindness, but they turn around and do the very thing they preach against. so exactly for thousands of years who is exactly serving who.

now i dont speak from ignorance. my mother is catholic, my grandmother is baptist. ive been to all sorts of churches and studied a few religions.

my father is some what like i am.

i believe in a higher power, i believe in many higher powers. but the church would think i am of evil, but im not. there is always more than meets the eye, and the book.

but i commend you if you trully believe in what you say, as many many people do it just to fit in. i support faith 100% wether it be christian, jewish, buddist, muslim, athiest, indian. but i do not support religion itsself, more people have died in the name of religion than any other thing or entity in the history of the world.

i do not mean to offend. if this has offended anyone reading. i am quite sorry. im not religious but i am spiritual, and very mindful. just what ever you do believe in make sure you really believe in it. and if you have a god or gods u worship or whatnot. do ask them of anything. not for anything, knowledge is not evil. its what you do with it that determines good or evil.

&*^% guys can you guys get any &$%^@!?????? like hell what are all of you fighting about, KKK is a bad thing and imma lok into that becuase this game is demonic and dont be stupid we all no that it has its moments , there not like aliens there demons from hell, Christianity is a powerful thing and many people dont belive in it and i respect your opinions but KKK is something that we all should look foroward too, why does there have to be 3 pillars next to each other and there specifly lighted from the part the k starts till where it finishes, I think that we all should just stop talking ad realize this game isnt the most religious and best game to play, youyr shooting demons, dont you expect to see some anti christian like things in here, I am Christian and i belive in jesus christ but i dont no with the rest of you how i can make other people belive its a choice, and if u choose not to belive, then good rest your soul. So please people its a bad thing we all no it and you kinda should be expecting it, and they put the lighti ng for the levels, they out everything so they new what tehy were doing, its as of i put a star with acircle around it in a level, i would kinda notice i did it

and sorry of my grammer is bad

GO JESUS :)

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

FPSjohn

have you ever been laid?

i feel bad for you, judging by what your saying in your posts you sound like a loser with no friends that plays video games all day

no i have friends, and i do play video games alot, just i would rather have a few real friends than a bunch of fake ones, dont feel bad for me, for i am content. and i am by no means a loser, I also do a lot of music so its not an all day video game thing, plus a job. ad just rather spend time doing things that i trully enjoy, when i have the time, than trying to fit in, to make other people happy.
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts
[QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

philip6k

have you ever been laid?

why? you interested? i can't think of any other reason you'd be askin... but i don't think my gf would approve of this...

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="eatspie"][QUOTE="chainsaw_happy"]

[QUOTE="philip6k"]today, the lighting in my house shined on my cheerios and i saw the word "OOOOOOOOOOOO," now are the makers of cheerios being racist and saying that cause i'm black?latin0playa

ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT SAYING THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE. AND I'M NOT GLORIFYING THIS. I FIND IT EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL.

BUT COME ON, EVERYONE OBVIOUSLY SEES IT. SO DON'T !@#$IN ACT LIKE I'M JUST SEEIN' $#@!. EVERYDAY PEOPLE SAY THEY SEE JESUS IN THE MOST OBSCURE WAYS. BUT I'M THE IDIOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE SOMETHING THAT WAS DESIGNED BY ANOTHER PERSON???

aww cmon why do you have to insult peoples releigion just to prove a point what did the christian church ever do to you huh?

look at the crusades, and the spanish inquisition, and the salem witch trials. all millions killed in the name of the christian god, and church, thats the cold hard truth'

now i dont mean to be offensive but it is the truth,

So what my beliefs should be insulted over something my ancestors did

now i am not insulting your beliefs, and if i did, im sorry that was not the intention. i was just answereing your question

because according to the christian church, if i dont worship their god, i am an atheist or pegan. and im neither, i have my own personal beliefs, but their were people like me back then, and thats what the christians did to them.

just like all of us are the infidels according to the muslim "fanatics." but hey it is just a thing.

and before anyone being muslim thinks im being derrogatory to them once again, i did emphasize on FANATICS

Yes i admit they did some horrible things to none believers they thought non believers were servants of satan because most of our religion was built on fear so whatwe did was torture people out of fear i know it sounds horrible and stupid but if you saw it from there point of view you wouldn't think it was so bad

now not to offend you, but christians speak of faith in god, and people. (not to be confused with worship people) and kindness, but they turn around and do the very thing they preach against. so exactly for thousands of years who is exactly serving who.

now i dont speak from ignorance. my mother is catholic, my grandmother is baptist. ive been to all sorts of churches and studied a few religions.

my father is some what like i am.

i believe in a higher power, i believe in many higher powers. but the church would think i am of evil, but im not. there is always more than meets the eye, and the book.

but i commend you if you trully believe in what you say, as many many people do it just to fit in. i support faith 100% wether it be christian, jewish, buddist, muslim, athiest, indian. but i do not support religion itsself, more people have died in the name of religion than any other thing or entity in the history of the world.

i do not mean to offend. if this has offended anyone reading. i am quite sorry. im not religious but i am spiritual, and very mindful. just what ever you do believe in make sure you really believe in it. and if you have a god or gods u worship or whatnot. do ask them of anything. not for anything, knowledge is not evil. its what you do with it that determines good or evil.

&*^% guys can you guys get any &$%^@!?????? like hell what are all of you fighting about, KKK is a bad thing and imma lok into that becuase this game is demonic and dont be stupid we all no that it has its moments , there not like aliens there demons from hell, Christianity is a powerful thing and many people dont belive in it and i respect your opinions but KKK is something that we all should look foroward too, why does there have to be 3 pillars next to each other and there specifly lighted from the part the k starts till where it finishes, I think that we all should just stop talking ad realize this game isnt the most religious and best game to play, youyr shooting demons, dont you expect to see some anti christian like things in here, I am Christian and i belive in jesus christ but i dont no with the rest of you how i can make other people belive its a choice, and if u choose not to belive, then good rest your soul. So please people its a bad thing we all no it and you kinda should be expecting it, and they put the lighti ng for the levels, they out everything so they new what tehy were doing, its as of i put a star with acircle around it in a level, i would kinda notice i did it

and sorry of my grammer is bad

GO JESUS :)

umm me and eatspie were not arguing or fighting but just carrying on a conversation. that really had nothing to do with gears of war. lol did you even read it all? either way, it doesnt matter, you think what you want. but just remember the double standards, would you want a muslim to say allah rest your soul, or a buddist say budda rest your soul, or say either way i will pray you reach nirviana.?

cdodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 cdodder
Member since 2003 • 71 Posts

seeing it on a TV screen makes it much more clear... like I said, it's the lights that illuminate it.

And where do you see 4 pillars?...there's only 3.

chainsaw_happy

Doesnt matter where the lights are placed, up or down more and the K is backwards. 3 backwards K's and people would still make a deal about it. Like people are saying, its a typical support structure for a pillar.

master_spoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117 master_spoon
Member since 2006 • 275 Posts
It is nothing....the human brain tends to place emphasis on patterns, whether or not they are there. Because of this, you might see K's, where in reality nothing but support beams exist. See this link to wikipedia, and an article discussing clustering illusion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Lach0121
[QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Rizhall456

have you ever been laid?

why? you interested? i can't think of any other reason you'd be askin... but i don't think my gf would approve of this...

lol good comeback. reminds me of highlander when the cop asks conner if he was gay and conner replies, why you looking for a peice of a**? lmao

Darshakyan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 Darshakyan2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I dont See it???
Rapidfire068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Rapidfire068
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
My God...This whole topic is a huge waste of time, its just 4 support pillars. Yah, thats right, FOUR. So even if they were purposely designed to form a K it would spell KKKK. Anyone that sees KKK in there is just harbouring racist thoughts and is just looking for something to cause problems. Enough said...
gamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 gamst3r
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts
no way about the stupidest remark ever not racist symbol lmao
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Lach0121

anyway, its been fun especailly for the ones, that feel bad or try to degrade me lol... oh dont come to a battle of wits unarmed.

and dont play in a (mind) field.

but i have to go eat now, im hungry, and i think i will watch a mooooooooooovie.

andnever again try to get in my mind. lol you wont like what you see.

regardless peace be with you all. and to the ones that supported my comments much thanks.

FPSjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 FPSjohn
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts
[QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Lach0121

have you ever been laid?

no i have friends, and i do play video games alot, just i would rather have a few real friends than a bunch of fake ones, dont feel bad for me, for i am content. and i am by no means a loser, I also do a lot of music so its not an all day video game thing, plus a job. ad just rather spend time doing things that i trully enjoy, when i have the time, than trying to fit in, to make other people happy.

i guess i shouldnt jusge a book by its cover than, my bad

pooolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 pooolk
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts
the kid has a point about the lighting i mean why put the light there ??, you can see easily the 3 k's, but again i think its just an odd coincidence! but you never know!
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

FPSjohn

have you ever been laid?

its cool john, most people misread everything anyways, lol no hard feelings, im still in a pretty good mood just hungery, and i think im gonna eat some chilli. lol.

hijk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 hijk
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I LOVE YOU GUYS! HAPPY KUKLUXKLANZAA!
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Rizhall456
[QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Lach0121

have you ever been laid?

its cool john, most people misread everything anyways, lol no hard feelings, im still in a pretty good mood just hungery, and i think im gonna eat some chilli. lol.

i want chili...

hijk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 hijk
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! HAPPY KUKLUXKLANZAA!!!
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Rizhall456

have you ever been laid?

i want chili...

lmao it was a 15 minute decision for me, but it came down to wolf brand 1 can, and maybe a tostinoz pizza.
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Rizhall456
[QUOTE="Rizhall456"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="FPSjohn"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="Rizhall456"]

Lach0121

have you ever been laid?

i want chili...

lmao it was a 15 minute decision for me, but it came down to wolf brand 1 can, and maybe a tostinoz pizza.

chili or pizza, anything different. i'm gettin' tired of curry lol

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
lol
jake63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jake63
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
I love happy endings.
keyinferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 keyinferno
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
This is the stupidest thing anyone noticed aren't u in GoWar to have fun and demolish enemies who looks or notices this stuff its just a structure thats a normal structure. -_-
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#134 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
You want to see racism in video games? Check out level 3 in the original Zelda.
phantomdragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 phantomdragon
Member since 2003 • 389 Posts
Its just the lighting, simple as that, you fascists lol
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Rizhall456

This is the stupidest thing anyone noticed aren't u in GoWar to have fun and demolish enemies who looks or notices this stuff its just a structure thats a normal structure. -_-keyinferno

on the contrary. the graphics are just so prettyy i often find myself stopping to appreciate the new technology~

stephbm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 stephbm6
Member since 2003 • 249 Posts
You guys are funny.
DoomHawk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 DoomHawk92
Member since 2006 • 311 Posts
This is definitely the topic of the day.
Tmills_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Tmills_basic
Member since 2002 • 483 Posts

I see what you are trying to say, and many companies do try to incorporate racist undertones in their products (example: Timberland boots contain the letters KKK in the tree in the boots, as the company is partirally owned by the KKK. And we all remember the Tommy Hilfiger incident)

On one hand, I highly doubt that Epic put this in the game intentionally. But I also feel that if enough people bring it to their attention, that they SHOULD change it in some way. It wouldn't be too hard as some people are making it out to be, all they would have to do is make some simpler geomentry. SO, I highly doubt its racist, but it probably needs to be changed just because it is one of those things that could be read the wrong way.

and too all the people who are so quick to bash this guy for posting this...don't be upset that he is trying to bring something to your attention. Perhaps SO many people are getting upset because they probably are Happy that something like this is in there so they can keep making more racist comments during gameplay. But again...just a thought, just how this could be....

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#140 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Ummm.... Yeah, I'm getting the feeling someone is looking for somthing to get offended about here.
OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
that is just coincidence and i believe u are the racist.only a person with a racist mind will look for stuff like that
McRezzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 McRezzer
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hey, I said his grammar was bad, I never knocked his spelling. XD
yucky_straw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 yucky_straw
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
Interesting.
--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#144 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts

You make it seem they were racists. I guess then every pillar I see like that and every building thats mde by metal has racist written all over it also huh?

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#145 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Why did you bump this rediculously useless thread... you're as bad as the RE5 haters -_-
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts
I thought I had seen the last of this thread. :cry:
MassEffector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 MassEffector
Member since 2007 • 474 Posts
Much more believeable then the whole RE5 mess....
yucky_straw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 yucky_straw
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

You make it seem they were racists. I guess then every pillar I see like that and every building thats mde by metal has racist written all over it also huh?

--MAV3R1CK--

He's not saying that at all. He's just pointing something out that someone else showed him. I don't see anything wrong w/ that.

PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

Dude come on, how pathetic can people be to notice 3 letters IN THE METAL PILLARS at the back of the map. It's just metal beams going back and forth, one could say it's V more then a K.limpbizkit818

English and writing classes back in high school go out of their way to make sure that students notice that sort of stuff! XD

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
Theyre steel structures! Wtf is with people, thinking Tom Clancy is racist, then RE5, now this! You people who think this are pathetic.