pot smokers on the 360

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

is it just me or does it seem that a large population of the older 3360 users obviously not young kids but they seem alot of them to be smoking the reefa lol espeshly on pgr4 or cod lol any one else seem thought this obvioulsy im not saying every one does so no replies with im an older 360 gamer and i dont smoke pot

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts
the new xbox is out and i didnt knew? calamity! btw wrong section, 3360 section is over...well, somewhere
nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 nicksonman
Member since 2009 • 1221 Posts

I dunno, plenty of people "smoke the reefa" doing plenty of things everyday. Does it really matter? Unless someone has a better reply?

Bah, I may as well give you a little hint. The one's doing it while playing COD are the ones you have superior aim. :)

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

didnt say it was problem just wonderd if any one else has noticed alot of of xbox gamers are pt heads

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts
A lot of people do it i think it's ridiculous and wrong but hey thats my opinion.
nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nicksonman

A lot of people do it i think it's ridiculous and wrong but hey thats my opinion.aero250

Quote of the day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 113871999
Member since 2003 • 283 Posts

is it just me or does it seem that a large population of the older 3360 users obviously not young kids but they seem alot of them to be smoking the reefa lol espeshly on pgr4 or cod lol any one else seem thought this obvioulsy im not saying every one does so no replies with im an older 360 gamer and i dont smoke pot

rawrB
Does it really matter? I can't even tell half the time.
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

rawrB

Your sentence structure, grammar and capacity of the English language astound me, as does your ability to presume. If I were any kind of private dick I would think you to be the reefer addict. Now go put a cold towel on your forehead.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

You can usually easily pick them out if you as well are one or were one in the past, what's the big deal with it anyways?

Hotwire246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hotwire246
Member since 2004 • 848 Posts
I don't really care if they're messing themselves up, but its when they constantly let everyone know over the mic that they are doing it is when its annoying.

Bah, I may as well give you a little hint. The one's doing it while playing COD are the ones you have superior aim

Lol, yarite...
CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts
When you put millions of people in one place, on the XBL servers, you're going to find some people that do it. It's also pretty likely that you'll run into some of them. I play with friends a lot so I don't really notice.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
I like playing those 420 guys, especially 1 vs. 100, they are usually very slow. Keep smokin' those brain cells away. haha
seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

what's the big deal with it anyways?

shawn7324

Becausemarijuana addicts are dangerous criminals that have bad morals and are completely controlled by this highly addictive and dangerous drug of choice.

I mean, if it wasn't dangerous and addictive, the government wouldn't make it illegal, right?

I certainly wouldn't want my kids to be online with these dangerous marijuanausers.

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts

[QUOTE="aero250"]A lot of people do it i think it's ridiculous and wrong but hey thats my opinion.Nicksonman

Quote of the day.

how so?
hysam20241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hysam20241
Member since 2004 • 346 Posts

lol, messing themselves up, that tickled me, a bit like the reefer madness campaigns. Theres nothing wrong with having a puff while you play video games. Just make sure you dont do it when you're at work. 8)

Bunj84

Dude he wasn't saying that it would mess you up career-wise, he's talking about health-wise and don't even try to make the argument that pot isn't bad for your health.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
Does it really matter...
fatspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fatspeed
Member since 2003 • 27 Posts

[QUOTE="shawn7324"]

what's the big deal with it anyways?

seankane

Becausemarijuana addicts are dangerous criminals that have bad morals and are completely controlled by this highly addictive and dangerous drug of choice.

I mean, if it wasn't dangerous and addictive, the government wouldn't make it illegal, right?

I certainly wouldn't want my kids to be online with these dangerous marijuanausers.

Oh my god, this shows exactly the kind of ignorance the goverment feeds us with.. You guys realize that marijuana is illegal Only because it changes your personallity while you are high, which alcohol, in my opinion does as well... And actually alcohol, to the body, is more dangerous than weed, and to the brain weed stuffs it with THC in the outter brain fat that gives you psychoses but the chanse is slim.. While alcohol actually does the same as gasolinem which is melting it slowly...

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 seankane

Dude he wasn't saying that it would mess you up career-wise, he's talking about health-wise and don't even try to make the argument that pot isn't bad for your health.

hysam20241

No, its really not that bad for your health at all, despite what some people might want you to think. I'd say that Ibuprofen is probably more of a long-term health risk than marijuana.

The biggest threat with pot is that you take it too far, as is the same with just about anything in life. Too much pot can sap your motivation, definitely. But in moderation, marijuana's probably one of the safest drugs out there.

If you want to talk about career-killing drugs, you have to look no further than that legal drug - alcohol.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 seankane

You guys realize that marijuana is illegal Only because it changes your personallity while you are highfatspeed

The reasons go well beyond that.

fatspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fatspeed

[QUOTE="fatspeed"]

You guys realize that marijuana is illegal Only because it changes your personallity while you are highseankane

The reasons go well beyond that.

True that, but officially it's like the biggest reason... And that personality change is represented so very faroff in all ways when they talk about it to the public its laughable..

The health issues are minimal, but yeah, it's still not good, like alcohol, nicotine and all the other drugs...

Hotwire246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hotwire246
Member since 2004 • 848 Posts
Why do you need to change your personality though? Do you just hate yourself?
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

Why do you need to change your personality though? Do you just hate yourself?Hotwire246

People don't smoke it to change their personality, they do it for the high they get. I don't smoke it, but I know many people that do, and being around people like them has helped me learn not to buy into the garbage the media spews forth. Marijuana is far less of a health risk then smoking cigarettes or drinking Alcohol.

On a side note, unless your too young, I'd be surprised if you haven't had a couple drinks before. Did you do it because you hate yourself? Alcohol changes your personality aswell, and in my experience around drinkers, the effects are far worse then pot.

Also, I heard some states in America (Im Australian) are trying to lift the ban against Marijuana. So much for the killer drug theory.

fatspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 fatspeed

Why do you need to change your personality though? Do you just hate yourself?Hotwire246

Lol,do you act different when your drunk? Do you feel more social and talkative, maybe not as shy anymore or do you get aggressive etc? That's also a personality change..

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 seankane

Ah, yes, the whole 'I dont know what I'm talking about, but I'm going to argue anyway'-sort.

nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nicksonman

Weed is only illegal because it's not part of our history, alcohol is. Nothing to do with hazard level on the body. Smoking weed is very common nowadays, so it will become part of our history in the future, and that's when it will become legal. It's getting there slowly, but it's not there yet. It has religious significance as well i.e. Jesus (supposedly) drank wine, not smoke a joint.

Anyway, this thread should be locked because the discussions have developed into the morality of drugs which have nothing to do with the Xbox 360.

Just for the record though, playing an FPS stoned is one awesome experience. Complete immersion.

Peace.

nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 nicksonman

it makes you appreciate things more.seankane

+1

rattleheadxyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rattleheadxyz
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts

Weed is only illegal because it's not part of our history, alcohol is. Nothing to do with hazard level on the body. Smoking weed is very common nowadays, so it will become part of our history in the future, and that's when it will become legal. It's getting there slowly, but it's not there yet. It has religious significance as well i.e. Jesus (supposedly) drank wine, not smoke a joint.

Anyway, this thread should be locked because the discussions have developed into the morality of drugs which have nothing to do with the Xbox 360.

Just for the record though, playing an FPS stoned is one awesome experience. Complete immersion.

Peace.

Nicksonman

Not part of our history, eh? Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were quite proud of the marijuana plants they openly grew and smoked.
And yes, FPS + 420 is great.

Vashn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Vashn
Member since 2008 • 1416 Posts

lol, it makes gaming funner

Ironman3087

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 Ironman3087
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts

[QUOTE="Nicksonman"]

Peace.

rattleheadxyz

Not part of our history, eh? Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were quite proud of the marijuana plants they openly grew and smoked.

Yes, I forgot to mention how our forfathers of this country used to be big reefer-heads. And yes, halo +420 is amazing lol

Avatar image for 360forlifeagain
360forlifeagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 360forlifeagain
Member since 2009 • 178 Posts
i cried in this topic. first post than 2nd post and i was roaring with laughter :D best joke topic ive read in a while
Vashn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Vashn
Member since 2008 • 1416 Posts

[QUOTE="rattleheadxyz"]

[QUOTE="Nicksonman"]

Peace.

Ironman3087

Yes, I forgot to mention how our forfathers of this country used to be big reefer-heads. And yes, halo +420 is amazing lol

lol, guitar hero is funner. Its amazing how i normally suck at guitar hero, and couldn't even beat medium tour, than i got high and did it on expert no problem

d-high29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 d-high29
Member since 2008 • 332 Posts

ive ran into some people online who were high but ive never done it

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#45 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I'm betting a lot of the people I've encountered on Live who wanna sound smoked out are just acting. I've never got faded and wanted to play an intense game of COD 4. Pot doesn't give me super powers.......
nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nicksonman

Meh, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington weren't of Biblical proportions. Shame.

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts

I'm surprised the Mods have let this thread go a bit.

Nicksonman
Agreed
Redwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Redwa
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts

Nothing greater than burning one and playing video games after the kids have been put to bed and after a hard days work. :D One of the simple pleasures in life. Same goes for cracking open a cold one. :D

nicksonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nicksonman

Changed my mind about that one...