• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tryonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tryonis
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Are any of u out there playing games because it seems like there is alot of Christan or more white type of gamers not to be racist what games do like to play.
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
I'm christian... but I wouldnt find any games about religions offensive.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts

Are any of u out there playing games because it seems like there is alot of Christan or more white type of gamers not to be racist what games do like to play. tryonis

...what? How do you even know who you're playing with? And since when does being christian equate with being white? I didn't realize that the christian religions limited their membership to whites only.

Emad87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Emad87
Member since 2007 • 151 Posts
Am muslim. From Kuwait to be more specific. And I don't care with the religion of the people I play with. Don't have a problem with christian or jew people. :D
neelyboy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 neelyboy99
Member since 2003 • 1391 Posts
calm down people
CradleXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 CradleXX
Member since 2005 • 2820 Posts
I'm Jewish. But of course there are Muslim gamers.
SpartanDavie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 SpartanDavie
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts
Im athiest and i think the first question asked wasnt racist, And keep to what he asked
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
I'm atheist, so I hate everyone equally.
airg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 airg6
Member since 2006 • 4390 Posts
calm down peopleneelyboy99
Dont support real hip hop. Support real Rock.
Avatar image for noscopeheadshot
noscopeheadshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 noscopeheadshot
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Are any of u out there playing games because it seems like there is alot of Christan or more white type of gamers not to be racist what games do like to play. tryonis
are you muslim too? salam then u can add me if you want gamertag: DEADLYxSNIPERS i usually play halo or gears im getting cod4 soon tho
Link1515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Link1515
Member since 2004 • 1380 Posts
I'm a Christian, but yeah, there are probably players from all different kinds of religions out there. What does this have to do with the Xbox 360 forums though?
airg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 airg6
Member since 2006 • 4390 Posts
[QUOTE="neelyboy99"]calm down peopleairg6
Dont support real hip hop. Support real Rock.

By the way im catholic. Dont support real rap. Support real rock.
unmach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 unmach
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts
I am agnostic myself, never givin a thought to the religion/race/ethnicity/age of who I play. Why would you, it's about the game, if you can play the game then let's have some fun. I always thought that was the best part of online gaming, you are only judged by skill at the game.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

I am agnostic myself, never givin a thought to the religion/race/ethnicity/age of who I play. Why would you, it's about the game, if you can play the game then let's have some fun. I always thought that was the best part of online gaming, you are only judged by skill at the game.unmach

Likewise agnostic... raised Catholic, but don't really care either way. Frankly, I like playing with people of different backgrounds. It's nice to gain that perspective on how other people live. My only problem with playing with people from, say, the Middle East or East Asia et al are the time zone differences make it difficult.

remmitanceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 remmitanceman
Member since 2006 • 175 Posts
Im guessing there isnt too many muslim gamers out there if only for the fact that there arent a whole lot of muslims in the major gaming countries (USA, Far east, Northern/Western europe). That is not to say there are not muslims in these countries, just not alot when compared to everybody else.
slayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 slayer85
Member since 2006 • 926 Posts
i like the game mercenaries
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

lol, "white types of gamers", anyways, you shouldnt limit yourself to just one particular type of people, its boring, spice things up

do you fear that if someones not muslim then there automatically guna judge you?

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts
Who cares what religion the other players are? I go online to play, not think about religion or philosophy.
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
fugitive hunter is my favorite game....lol jp
Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
Louis_Routledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Louis_Routledge
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts
Does it really matter who the **** you play with? As long as you don't get personal and broadcast all sorts of information about yourself like the topic creator is doing then it REALLY does NOT matter what religion you are.
Shakti_020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shakti_020
Member since 2004 • 381 Posts
I joined a COD4 game with my friends from the Netherlands. We were speaking dutch (as it is the primary language of the Netherlands). And the American dudes who joined us panicked because they couldnt understand what we were saying. And because they were forcing us to speak English, we started joking around and told them we were al qaeda. I'm sorry American dudes, if Ive hurt your feelings.
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts
I'm a Wiccan and lesbian lol and no one's ever asked me about my faith on Xbox Live.
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

I am also muslim, but dude, that was uncalled for, whites are not christians, its a nunch of aces including whites, and that post doesnt make sense. Is it asking if we play to meet other races, if so, then my answer is no because I play with al races, doesn't matter what rae, it matters about personality.

ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

When I play on-line I look at the person's attitude. NOT THEIR RACE OR NATIONALITY!!!

THIS THREAD IS RACIST!!!

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

Well i live in israel and well i dont have a problem with arabs unless the're racists or just wanna blow us up (muhamad the teddy bear?).noambartouv

Ok WTF I know that teddy bear thing is a really stupid reason to try to execute that lady, but don't blame all the arabs, not all are terrorists, I know that they got terrorists but some are cool people. Look I don't mean anyhing by this, but please don't blame other races for a small group or people. Lke if a bunc of hindus do something, does that mean all of them should be blamed.

GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts

whats religion have anything to do with 360...nothing goods gonna come outta this

ppl are gonna say something and someone will take it the wrong way

ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts

Am muslim. From Kuwait to be more specific. And I don't care with the religion of the people I play with. Don't have a problem with christian or jew people. :DEmad87

when ppl say "i dont have a problem with..." then they usually have a problem.

SuP3R_TooT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SuP3R_TooT
Member since 2006 • 1691 Posts

im not sure about muslim but i do know gamers from the middle east and their game preferences are exactly the same to everyone elses.

Im atheist and mixed race btw and people who rise to racism on live are just as stupid as those who talk it

zim001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zim001
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
You know what kind of bothers me is that video game makers(and Hollywood) are so afraid to portray Muslims as the terrorists in games and movies. The terrorist is always some ambiguous Eastern European type. Lets stop dancing around the subject. There are a lot of Muslim terrorists in the world and they are bad people it's the truth. Lets not hide from it of course not all Muslims are bad. But neither are Germans and about 50 percent of games out there have you killing German Nazis. Why cant there be a game where you Kill Egyptian terrorists??? Would it really be that bad? would it make anybody cry? If an Iranian Gaming company came out with a game where you kill Christian or Jewish organizations or groups that kill innocent people in reality or imagined Im ok with it.
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Am muslim. From Kuwait to be more specific. And I don't care with the religion of the people I play with. Don't have a problem with christian or jew people. :DEmad87

I Am Exactly like him and i also live in kuwait.:D
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts

[QUOTE="Emad87"]Am muslim. From Kuwait to be more specific. And I don't care with the religion of the people I play with. Don't have a problem with christian or jew people. :DArsenicA

when ppl say "i dont have a problem with..." then they usually have a problem.

I Dont have a problem with whom i am playing with as long as there is something called Respect.

FyNoMeNoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FyNoMeNoN
Member since 2004 • 406 Posts
I'm a muslim too.. from Egypt.. shout out to all the arab dudes in here !!
neelyboy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 neelyboy99
Member since 2003 • 1391 Posts
i play with all people. btw this is a hella old thread.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

You know what kind of bothers me is that video game makers(and Hollywood) are so afraid to portray Muslims as the terrorists in games and movies. The terrorist is always some ambiguous Eastern European type. Lets stop dancing around the subject. There are a lot of Muslim terrorists in the world and they are bad people it's the truth. Lets not hide from it of course not all Muslims are bad. But neither are Germans and about 50 percent of games out there have you killing German Nazis. Why cant there be a game where you Kill Egyptian terrorists??? Would it really be that bad? would it make anybody cry? If an Iranian Gaming company came out with a game where you kill Christian or Jewish organizations or groups that kill innocent people in reality or imagined Im ok with it.zim001
It s crazy how muslim and terrorists are now synonymous. A terrorist is anyone who seeks change, mostly political, by using the threat or application of violence. There are terrorists from every nationality, ethnicity, and background. Even in America we have our own home-grown terrorists. "Muslim Terrorists" are not bad people. "Terrorists" in, and of themselves, are bad people but not beause they want change but simply because they are willing to harm people to do it. And also, how would you know if you were shooting at Muslim in a video game, unless the game said "Kill The Muslim", you could just be shooting at any old middle eastern person. Also, there is a game where you kill Christians - Assassins Creed (Altair is not christian or jew - I believe) and you are murdering Templars.

Sidenote: Im Baptist - Christian. White, Black, Native American, and Mexican

RakinR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 RakinR
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
YO BOTH OF YOU MUSLIM? MAKE A GROUP WITH MUSLIM GAMERS YOOO im a noob on gamespot so i dont know how to xD and i play games of all sorts even on live. cept that kind of doa games especially beach volleyball and that other one HARAM XD
yucky_straw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 yucky_straw
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

calm down peopleneelyboy99

Chamillionaire is real hip hop?

zim001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 zim001
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

QUOTE] It s crazy how muslim and terrorists are now synonymous. A terrorist is anyone who seeks change, mostly political, by using the threat or application of violence. There are terrorists from every nationality, ethnicity, and background. Even in America we have our own home-grown terrorists. "Muslim Terrorists" are not bad people. "Terrorists" in, and of themselves, are bad people but not beause they want change but simply because they are willing to harm people to do it. And also, how would you know if you were shooting at Muslim in a video game, unless the game said "Kill The Muslim", you could just be shooting at any old middle eastern person. Also, there is a game where you kill Christians - Assassins Creed (Altair is not christian or jew - I believe) and you are murdering Templars.

Thats technically correct, but the greatest threat posed to the world today and for the last 30 years in the area of terrorisim is the Muslim brand of terrorisim. it is the most far reaching largest most organized, motivated and well funded there is and has ever been. There is and have been of course been other groups through out history fighting for numerous causes and faiths. But today if you list terrorist acts of violence commited over the past 30 years you would unfortunately see and overwhelming majority committed by members of the Muslim faith. For game and movie makers to brush that under the rug (to ignore it) is just ignorance. Not all German soldiers were Nazis but we've killed millions in games and movies. Why not have a game where a terrorist it a middle eastern bloke with a scruffy beard and a fez.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

And also, how would you know if you were shooting at Muslim in a video game, unless the game said "Kill The Muslim", you could just be shooting at any old middle eastern person. Also, there is a game where you kill Christians - Assassins Creed (Altair is not christian or jew - I believe) and you are murdering Templars.

clayron

One would need to look at the percentage of the Middle Eastern population that is Muslim. Then you'd know that xx% of the people you kill in a game should be Muslim. I don't really agree with zim001. I just beat Army of Two, and you kill are large number of Middle Eastern persons in it, statistically, some of which should be Muslim.

Good thinking on Assassin's Creed there.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#44 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

The color of someones skin, where they are from and what religion they follow doesnt matter to me . If your a good person then the color of your skin or what religion you are in doesnt matter to me.

Hating on someone beacuse they follow a difffernt religion or have differnt color of skin is silly.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

The color of someones skin, where they are from and what religion they follow doesnt matter to me . If your a good person then the color of your skin or what religion you are in doesnt matter to me.

Hating on someone beacuse they follow a difffernt religion or have differnt color of skin is silly.

kozzy1234

My skin's purple, my faith is unpronouncable by your tongue and im not a good person, would you play games with me on XBL?

sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#47 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

Why would you even ask this question? They probably like to play the same stuff you do, except for the ones who don't. You know, kind of like EVERY OTHER PERSON.

sullivan352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sullivan352
Member since 2008 • 501 Posts
Im catholic and i dont really care who i play with as long as they play fair. i have friends of all different religions and races
sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#49 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

QUOTE] It s crazy how muslim and terrorists are now synonymous. A terrorist is anyone who seeks change, mostly political, by using the threat or application of violence. There are terrorists from every nationality, ethnicity, and background. Even in America we have our own home-grown terrorists. "Muslim Terrorists" are not bad people. "Terrorists" in, and of themselves, are bad people but not beause they want change but simply because they are willing to harm people to do it. And also, how would you know if you were shooting at Muslim in a video game, unless the game said "Kill The Muslim", you could just be shooting at any old middle eastern person. Also, there is a game where you kill Christians - Assassins Creed (Altair is not christian or jew - I believe) and you are murdering Templars.

zim001

Thats technically correct, but the greatest threat posed to the world today and for the last 30 years in the area of terrorisim is the Muslim brand of terrorisim. it is the most far reaching largest most organized, motivated and well funded there is and has ever been. There is and have been of course been other groups through out history fighting for numerous causes and faiths. But today if you list terrorist acts of violence commited over the past 30 years you would unfortunately see and overwhelming majority committed by members of the Muslim faith. For game and movie makers to brush that under the rug (to ignore it) is just ignorance. Not all German soldiers were Nazis but we've killed millions in games and movies. Why not have a game where a terrorist it a middle eastern bloke with a scruffy beard and a fez.

The greatest threat to the world today? No. How about nuclear proliferation combined with unstable politcal relations between nuclear powers? How about the inability for 3rd world nations to develop under the shadow of western nations and MNCs (which is one of the main reasons for the resentment and hatred that LEADS to dispicable acts of terrorism like we saw on 9/11)? Or maybe the fact that hundreds of millions of people are starving and unable to feed their children?

There are MUCH bigger problems out there than deluded people that believe violence is the way to initiate political change, and we need to start looking at the CAUSES of terrorism if we want to stop it, not propogate the fear that has been pushed on us by politicians using the deaths of innocent people to fuel the pursuit of their own interests. Please don't call terrorism the greatest threat to the world, you are just helping spread the feeling of fear that has had a hold on this country and many others since 9/11.

Bahaa3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#50 Bahaa3000
Member since 2006 • 828 Posts

Im a muslim , from Iraq . but i dont see the point of this fourm ...i meen do muslims play peacfull games or stuff :P !? i play Gears...and i enjoy chinsawing people ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH