Morrons on xbox live

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Links14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Links14
Member since 2006 • 1347 Posts
They have ADHD.
War_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 War_Martyr
Member since 2007 • 598 Posts
[QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="RaptorVenom"]

[QUOTE="sleepy357"]I'm going to agree with all of you. The language doesn't bother me to much. Though, I'd like it to stop. I'm an older player, I have a son that is 10. He can't even put on the headset to play an online game. He doesn't understand. Oh-well. I'd also like to say that just starting off for the first time on some games, the players are reall a holes. If they are way better than me fine. Beat me, kill me I can take it. Please don't talk trash boot me out of the game. I'm trying to get better, but can't because I'm not as "elite" as other players. bigse63xy

I'll agree with that, much of the time I am in the top 3 in COD4. I don't fee; the need to make those who are not as good feel bad. Itespecially irritates me when someone who is just starting out comes in & people thrash them & tell them they suck & they got owned etc.... U have to start somewhere, ususally at the beginning. Takes time to get the hang of it & practice to get good at it. Also, there is such a thing as a casual gamer, someone looking to have fun who's entire life does not revolve around video games. I am proud to be one of those.

Get pwned

You call yourself a casual gamer but you have 10,000 gamerscore and are typing on a video game forum.

hell, i got over 16k, typing on a forum, and i also call myself a casual gamer. i see no problem here.

therapyhiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 therapyhiccup
Member since 2005 • 1800 Posts

i dont let it bug me.
at the end of the day i can turn
off my 360 and walk away.
mute helps.
it's fun killing glitchers cuz it is
satisfying. like in GeOW when they do the
rodie run....great blasting them :D

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#54 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

I hate team killing a lot...alexpkmon

Ditto. My second day on Xbox Live, I had a guy on COG team (Gears of War) keep killing me. I confronted him about it and he didnt respond (he kept playing). Then I eventually got kicked, which was irritating. But like most of us, we couldnt do anything about it. Now, I only go on Gears of War to play with some good friends I met on XBL, but no one else. In my downtime, I play COD4. So far, people on COD4 that I've come across are generally nice people, no retarded comments, profanity, of such. I was fortunate enough to bump into a lot of adults, even as old as 52 years of age. A woman, she was really nice and she kicked butt lol. We had a great time and she's a COD4 buddy of mine now. She switches it up with her son and daughter, they play as well on her Gamertag. They are nice peeps too. COD4 so far has been a great experience. No complaints there. I'm 22 years old, I prefer to game with adults. But there are some nice young players. The terrible ones give a bad name for the younger players. In all fairness, I ran into some adults that were immature too, worst than some of the younger players. I wish there was some filter for people seeking mature players matches. Maybe there is and I dont know. But oh well, you just have to deal with it.

djosmoze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 djosmoze
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

3 days ago I was playng Forza 2 online and A bunch of morrons start to crash each other. I continue my race and try to avoid them as much as possible, but they became mad with me and kick me off...

And they keep singing out loud!! Some freaking songs...

It was ridiculous...

Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#56 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
That's life. There's jerks everywhere, not just on XBL. Only, on XBL they can hide behind a TV screen.
Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#57 Anarky
Member since 2002 • 618 Posts

I'll agree with that, much of the time I am in the top 3 in COD4. I don't fee; the need to make those who are not as good feel bad. Itespecially irritates me when someone who is just starting out comes in & people thrash them & tell them they suck & they got owned etc.... U have to start somewhere, ususally at the beginning. Takes time to get the hang of it & practice to get good at it. Also, there is such a thing as a casual gamer, someone looking to have fun who's entire life does not revolve around video games. I am proud to be one of those.

RaptorVenom

Amen to that, when I get home from work I enjoy playing COD4 for an hour, yeah I've ranked up to lv55 but certainly don't consider myself to be an expert. If I can get more kills than deaths I'm happy. Sometimes I do really well but somedays I can't hit the side of a barn. Isn't the whole idea of the game to have fun? I really can't stand the gloating, some people think that because they are good at a game it makes them a real badass, it doesn't. And why do some people think the rest of us want to hear them sing?

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#58 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

You can mute people if they're annoying you or just kindly ask them to stop doing whatever they are doing you'll find that in many cases if you ask nicely people will stop.

ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

It's Xbox LIVE. It's always going to have losers on it.

Avatar image for Brad2theBone237
Brad2theBone237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Brad2theBone237
Member since 2005 • 218 Posts

Try to make sure you spell it correctly if you want to call someone a moron..

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts

I'm going to agree with all of you. The language doesn't bother me to much. Though, I'd like it to stop. I'm an older player, I have a son that is 10. He can't even put on the headset to play an online game. He doesn't understand. Oh-well. I'd also like to say that just starting off for the first time on some games, the players are reall a holes. If they are way better than me fine. Beat me, kill me I can take it. Please don't talk trash boot me out of the game. I'm trying to get better, but can't because I'm not as "elite" as other players. sleepy357

Totally agree with you.

Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts
It wasn't me. :| It was the americans.