Marcus Fenix vs Master Chief

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheBurgerKing2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 TheBurgerKing2
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts

who do u think would win? I think it would be Marcus

Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
MC. Supersuit with energy shields,crazy strength,an AI in his head constantly,a radar..... i can keep going as to why MC will kill this future excuse of a marine
nny0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nny0000
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Master Chief has all the cool technology, but Marcus Fenix has that kick ass attitude. I am not sure who would win but they would certainly put up an interesting fight.

P.S I would like to see a MC vs MF video on Youtube similar to the MC and Samus one. That would be awesome.

wlcm2atl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 wlcm2atl
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

cybernetically enhanced super soldier trained sense he was a child who is over 2 meters tall and weighs 1,000 pounds in his armor... verses... a regular marine??? (granted a good one)

no contest MC doesn't even break a sweat

bedram793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#5 bedram793
Member since 2006 • 1741 Posts
Yeah, definitely MC.
StreetRacer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StreetRacer91
Member since 2003 • 622 Posts
Master Chief would definitely win. He has augmented senses and an augmented body.
leafs_fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 leafs_fan1
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
Puh-leeze! Marcus beats that tin can easy... especially if it was a shotgun battle, the Halo shotgun is seriously weak, while the Gears one would rip through your skinny green spartan, one shot. Not to mention the chainsaw bayonet...
Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
Puh-leeze! Marcus beats that tin can easy... especially if it was a shotgun battle, the Halo shotgun is seriously weak, while the Gears one would rip through your skinny green spartan, one shot. Not to mention the chainsaw bayonet...leafs_fan1
LOL that was hillarious
SpYkMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpYkMo
Member since 2006 • 393 Posts

Commander Sheppard flies in on the normandy and uses "throw" and "lift" ability to toss MC into a giant rock that crushes him, then break out his shotgun and "master Carnage" on fenix. then he flies away cause he's late for his appointment with the consort on the citadel

the end!

huskernut357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 huskernut357
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Yah but when it comes to a battle with the sipers, Master Chief no question. He would destroy Marcus in a sniper battle. The sniper in gears sucks, you have to reload after one shot where the MC has 4 shots before he has to. And the Chief has better granades too.
TheBurgerKing2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#12 TheBurgerKing2
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts
yea look on my blog there is another battle you can comment on that too
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
marcus fenix
-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

TheBurgerKing2

u on crack????

Chief has shields, top of the line armor. His whole life was spent being trianed as the pinnacle of military might. He is genetically modified to be 3x as strong as the average human. Thats without armor.

**********IF you read half the books and played half the games, this is no contest.**********

We should be doing threads like: How bad would Chief and Marcus kick Kratos' ass?

Now thats a good thread.

StreetRacer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 StreetRacer91
Member since 2003 • 622 Posts

Puh-leeze! Marcus beats that tin can easy... especially if it was a shotgun battle, the Halo shotgun is seriously weak, while the Gears one would rip through your skinny green spartan, one shot. Not to mention the chainsaw bayonet...leafs_fan1

Well the Chief has shields so the Gears shotgun wouldn't be as effective. Not to mention that the Chief wouldn't even need his shotgun to kill Fenix. All he would need is a Battle Rifle, or a Sniper and Marcus wouldn't even get close.

manhunt420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 manhunt420
Member since 2005 • 674 Posts
I love`em both but The Master Chief has the edge on tech., so I hate to admit it, the MC would win! But Marcus Fenix has that HARD-CORE attitude so he would`nt go down so easily!
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Marcus

blackopsfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 blackopsfreak
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Well, since everyone seems to be saying that the Chief will win due to the abilities he has in his game...I would say that Marcus would own him because Marcus actually understands the whole deal about TAKING COVER...Marcus would simply destroy Chief's shields with his Lancer then blow his head off with the shotgun. Or maybe just smash a grenade through Master Chief's visor after the shields are down, or slice Chief in half. And don't forget that Marcus is Legendary according to his companions, and in Legendary mode Chief has a hard time killing anyone with a couple hits, so Marcus just wins hands down. Did I mention he can TAKE COVER?

Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#19 Trogeton
Member since 2005 • 2776 Posts
Master chief BY FAAAAR, he has way more weapons he can use.. and also he has the ability to JUMP, he's faster, and he does not get stuck on walls, and his grenades are WAAAY more powerful, and vehicle that he can ACTUALLY drive
705H1R0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 705H1R0
Member since 2005 • 373 Posts
Ok sure, the Chief might win the fight, but Marcus is way cooler. He doesn't NEED a fusion-powered suit of armor to kick ass and take names.
metalliod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 metalliod
Member since 2007 • 239 Posts
I think everyone would go on with the Master Chief because of the MJONIR(or wat ever they call) armour with shield.This armour would give the Master chief an excellent defense plus if he fights using cover and shoot, whereas Marcus fenix has the only cover defence.So it is definately Master Chief.
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

I've only played Halo once or twice and I've never played Halo 3 and even I will have to go with Master Chief. But I agree that Marcus wins when it comes to sheer badasserry.

Ignite2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 Ignite2k3
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts

Commander Sheppard flies in on the normandy and uses "throw" and "lift" ability to toss MC into a giant rock that crushes him, then break out his shotgun and "master Carnage" on fenix. then he flies away cause he's late for his appointment with the consort on the citadel

the end!

SpYkMo

hahah shepard ftw.

Though i dun really like Halo, and i love GOW.. i would say thats not really a fair challenge. MC is way stronger then Fenix, tho Fenix got the cooler attitude and character. but then again, remember predator? arnold was only human but he won a predator.

WalkinRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 WalkinRobot
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts
[QUOTE="SpYkMo"]

the end!

Ignite2k3

hahah shepard ftw.

Though i dun really like Halo, and i love GOW.. i would say thats not really a fair challenge. MC is way stronger then Fenix, tho Fenix got the cooler attitude and character. but then again, remember predator? arnold was only human but he won a predator.

So true arnold pwned predator in the but.

What about turok vs MC now thats a fight I would like to see

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#25 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="TheBurgerKing2"]

-GhostMLD-

u on crack????

Chief has shields, top of the line armor. His whole life was spent being trianed as the pinnacle of military might. He is genetically modified to be 3x as strong as the average human. Thats without armor.

**********IF you read half the books and played half the games, this is no contest.**********

We should be doing threads like: How bad would Chief and Marcus kick Kratos' ass?

Now thats a good thread.

Not even half the books. Just read Fall of Reach.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 vashkey

Ok sure, the Chief might win the fight, but Marcus is way cooler. He doesn't NEED a fusion-powered suit of armor to kick ass and take names.705H1R0

Neither does Masterchief

NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
marcus for sure
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 vashkey
[QUOTE="Ignite2k3"][QUOTE="SpYkMo"]

the end!

WalkinRobot

hahah shepard ftw.

So true arnold pwned predator in the but.

What about turok vs MC now thats a fight I would like to see

If the chief survived enering through the earth's atmosphere and crashing to the groud and his armor didn't even get dented, what makes you think Turok's bow and knife will do any good?

-Intellectual-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Intellectual-
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts
Marcus can take cover, take down the Chief's shields with the Lancer then do a roadie-run to the Chief and CHAINSAW that fat green armor lol
leonhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 leonhead
Member since 2007 • 1524 Posts
Probably MC, supersuit, superhuman strength, hes like gg
Avatar image for deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0
deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0
Member since 2006 • 1443 Posts
the chief rocks, plus he is faster runner than marcus and can jump realy high so he could just jump strait over marcus then melee him from behind
Avatar image for deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0
deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5b45f1f9decd0
Member since 2006 • 1443 Posts
I want to make one of these topics but it has nothing to do with xbox 360 and very little to do with actual games. (john maclain v james bond) where can I post it?
Ra-Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 Ra-Devil
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts

BATTLE:
Master Chief Petty Officer SPARTAN John-117-VS-ex-convict C.O.G. Soldier, Prison No. 098356-GX Fenix, Marcus

Personal Information
Master Chief
SPARTAN MJOLNIR Mark VI Power Armor
Modified Dynamic Energy Shielding System - Recharge Capable
Cybernetic, Neural-Interface Implants
Physical Bioengineering, enhancing overall performance 7 Fold
Advanced AI Construct Implant, Cortana
Advanced SPARTAN-II Training, Capable of using any and all weapons/equipment effectively
Specially selected based on Luck

Marcus Fenix
COG Military Standard Issue Combat Uniform
Above Average Fitness Level
"Jack-of-all-Trades" Robot Ripping Unit
Extended Combat Experience, Capable of using most weapons/equipment effectively
Specially retreived based on Service Recond, save for Criminal Record

Halo Armory - Master Cheif's Available Weapons
UNSC Standard
M6G PDWS Magnum
M7/Caseless Sub-Machine Gun
MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle
BR55HB SR Battle Rifle
M90A CAWS Shotgun
SRS 99D AM Sniper Rifle
M41 SSR MAV/AW Rocket Launcher
WAV M6 GGNR Spartan Laser
M9HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade
AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun
LAU-65D/SGM-151 Missile Pod
M7057/Defoliant Projector Flamethrower

Covenant Standard
Type-25 Directed Energy/Plasma Pistol
Type-25 Directed Energy/Plasma Rifle
Type-33 Guided Munitions Launcher/Needler
Type-51 Covenant Carbine
Type-50 Sniper Rifle/Particle Beam Rifle
Type-1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Type-33 Anti-Armor Fuel Rod Gun
Type-1 Antipersonnel Plasma Grenade
Type-52 Automatic Plasma Cannon
Type-26 ASG Shade Ball Turret

Jiralhanae Specific
Type-52 Pistol/Mauler
Type-25 Carbine/Brute Spiker
Type-25 Grenade Launcher/Brute Shot
Type-2 Energy Weapon/Hammer
Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation/Spike Grenade
Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimatériel Incendiary Grenade

Forerunner
Antipersonnel Directed Energy Weapon/Sentinel Beam

Deployable Equipment - Master Cheif's Available Equipment
UNSC

Bubble Shield
TR/9 Antipersonnel Trip Mine
Regenerator

Covenant
Portable Gravity Lift
Deployable Cover

Jiralhanae
Power Drain
Radar Jammer
Flare
Invincibility
Cloaking

Forerunner
Automated Turret

Gear of War Armory - Marcus Fenix's Available Weapons
COG Standard
SNUB Pistol
Lancer Assault Rifle
Gnasher Shotgun
Longshot Sniper Rifle
Fragmentation Grenade
Smoke Grenade
Hammer of Dawn

Locust Specific
Boltok Revolver
Hammerburst
Torque Bow
Boomshot
Troika Turret

Stand-Up

Master Chief | Marcus Fenix
7 ft -Height- 6 ft 6 in
1000+ lbs -Weight- 200+ lbs
600+ lbs -Strength- 100+ lbs
35+ MPH -Top Speed- 15+ MPG
Heavy Damage/Plasma Ordinants -Damage Absorbtion- Light Damage/Shell Ordinants
Beyond Natural Human -Reaction Time- Above Average Human

Combat Tactics
Master Chief
Omni-capable. Spartan-117 can approach any combat scenario however he deems appropriate. The Spartan is exceptionally effective at CQC (Close Quarters Combat), but still extremely effective at longer ranges, as his MJOLNIR Power Armor stabalizes his accuracy, making marksmanship a non-issue. The Neural enhancements, as well as the general training of Spartans, makes them extremely dangerous enemies on the battlefield, as they can use their surroundings in any number of ways. Spartan-117 can also use two weapons simultaneously, called Dual-Weilding. This free-form approach to combat allows him to be even further effective at Close Quarters. His incredible strength is also dangerous to any enemy within sprinting distance, as a melee from any Spartan is capable of putting out 5000+ pounds of force, effectively breaking the shielding systems of their enemies on the battle field, the Elites.

Marcus Fenix
A COG soldier is effective in many combat scenarios, but are specifically good at CQC, or guerilla warfare. A COG soldier can effectively use cover to protect himself from enemy fire, but also use it as a good control point, blind-firing offensively from cover, or even popping up from behind cover to deliver full fire. Marcus was an exceptional soldier with a solid Service Record and strong leadership traits. With the Lancer Assault Rifle equiped, the Chainsaw Bayonet is a powerful weapon utilized in close quarters melee, and can efficiently saw through a foot of flesh and bone in mere seconds.

Based on this information, one could surmise that, in a ground battle on foot, Master Chief is very heavily favored, and adding vehicles would only further solidify his victory, but based on a completely random event with an almost unlimited amount of variables, the Master Chief could be stopped by Marcus in a number of ways, if given the chance. As well, the strength and force yeild of the chainsaw bayonet is never presented, therefore it's effectiveness of the MJOLNIR Mark VI Power Armor is uncertain, as it could be held back by the energy shielding, or even unable of penetrating the armor shell itself.

In any practical situation though, any Spartan soldier could easily devestate even a squadron of COG soldier easily, as the COG soldiers are not equipped to deal with highly mobile, highly efficient, incredibly powerful and incredibly intuitive enemies such as Spartans. This is a hands down situation. Thanks for reading this, and may this threat end soon.

Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
Lol, listen to yourselves.
-Intellectual-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -Intellectual-

BATTLE:
Master Chief Petty Officer SPARTAN John-117-VS-ex-convict C.O.G. Soldier, Prison No. 098356-GX Fenix, Marcus

Ra-Devil

Good read.

alamgir1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 alamgir1942
Member since 2005 • 700 Posts
Chuck Norris.
alexdude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 alexdude22
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
MC kicks ass he can snipe grunts with a pistol and kills thousnads of covenant please atleast read the books before hating
amozarte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#38 amozarte
Member since 2008 • 1536 Posts

Ok sure, the Chief might win the fight, but Marcus is way cooler. He doesn't NEED a fusion-powered suit of armor to kick ass and take names.705H1R0

I'm thinking of a scene from Fall of Reach where the aforementioned Spartan walked into a room and killed or severely maimed not just one, but several ODSTs (Those are the Marcus Fenix's of the Halo universe) with no MJOLNIR armour, no shields, no weapons... Therefore I humbly submit to the court of public flamepinion that the Master Chief doesn't need any technology to open a can of whoop-ass. The armour just upgrades the can to a keg ;)

Don't get me wrong, Marcus is definitely a bad mofo and I wouldn't want to be on his bad side, but to put Marcus and the Chief in a fight against one another just isn't fair.

Who knows, maybe we'll get a Super Smash Brothers 360 to answer questions like these =)

PS- LOL to the Shepard comment.

msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
Chuck Norris.alamgir1942
- Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the Caesarean section when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his mother's womb. - Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage. - Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO. - If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen. {I take this one back. Bruce Lee did kick his ass once}
MIB911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MIB911
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts

Marcus Fenix is my fav character in any of my games but he would get destroyed by Master Chief if u think about it unbiasedly... if there were no shields or motion tracking radars on the side of Master Chief then it would be fun to watch.

most of u are forgetting that Master Chief is very agile and mobile. he could easily hop the 8 foot wall Fenix is hiding behind or sprint around the map to flank Fenix in the very beginning. the only chance Fenix would have would be to glitch off the map (lol)

pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pezboy7
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

Niether of them would win, because they don't exist.

But for the hell of it, Marcus because he's the manliest. All the armor and technology in the world can't save you from a stone cold bad@ss.

-Intellectual-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -Intellectual-

MC kicks ass he can snipe grunts with a pistol and kills thousnads of covenant please atleast read the books before hatingalexdude22

Yeah but Marcus can chainsaw through that thick green armor lol

Greywyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Greywyne
Member since 2008 • 80 Posts

Marcus Fenix is my fav character in any of my games but he would get destroyed by Master Chief if u think about it unbiasedly... if there were no shields or motion tracking radars on the side of Master Chief then it would be fun to watch.

most of u are forgetting that Master Chief is very agile and mobile. he could easily hop the 8 foot wall Fenix is hiding behind or sprint around the map to flank Fenix in the very beginning. the only chance Fenix would have would be to glitch off the map (lol)

MIB911

Never mind hop a wall he could probably plain just kick it down

MC wins. :D

DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#44 DeathHeart95
Member since 2008 • 2541 Posts

It's a superhuman with a shield and futuristic technology versus a guy with big muscles.

I'd go with Master Chief.

Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts

mc

coz what else can fenix do part from chainsawing

scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#46 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts

the end!

SpYkMo

lol RPG= PWNG over any shooter character

--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#47 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts
Master Chief all the way. No one can beat him.
Civfan333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 Civfan333
Member since 2007 • 334 Posts
MC, trained from early age, top-of-the-line armor, kick-ass weapons, vs. a guy who's just a marine (albeit a good one)
TOC48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 TOC48
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts

This is what would go down if they were on a battlefield vs. each other. Master Chief would be hoppin around like 20 feet in the air with is 1,000 lbs. plus suit on. Marcus Fenix would say," Who the hell is that" then after the Chief has his little fun jumpin around Fenix, Fenix would use the chainsaw bayonet.

in the end Marcus wins.

33-4-MVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 33-4-MVP
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts

Master Cheif cuz he is cool