Let everybody know PROTOTYPE is coming!!!!

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 diabolikskillz
Member since 2005 • 1980 Posts

im trying to put some more hype in this game, check out the new video interview looks sweeet!!! this is the only game im lookin forward to more than infamous.

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
don't hype it up to the point where it can be destroyed in one simple swoop, lol
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 diabolikskillz

ummm i dont think you gonna look past this game unless you dont like sandbox over the top gore action

mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
im excited for that and a few other games coming out over summer. however, that being said, for the past few months, i just havent been wanting to buy any new games. ill likely get this game eventually. looks like a lot of fun but im gonna wait for some reviews and a price drop (that goes for all games this summer until i see something i MUST have)
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 diabolikskillz

thats god lol i tried postin on ps3 thread and i feel like theyre all infamous fanboys, they all bashin the game

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
o i do, back then i was like, "o this looks pretty kool" then that was it, never interested in it again, then i saw an interview or watever saying it has changing environments thats kool too lol but other than that not really, but looks like a lot of fun tho lol
Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
I think it looks awesome.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
its likely a lot of them are. ps3 people love them some exclusives, as well as letting everyone else know about them haha. with the whole prototype vs infamous thing, one thing decides it: nyc. any game set in new york trumps other cities in my opinion. im a sucker for nyc. plus, the transforming aspect looks pretty sick
Avatar image for a_beautiful_lie
a_beautiful_lie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 a_beautiful_lie
Member since 2003 • 507 Posts

I decline.

DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

ummm i dont think you gonna look past this game unless you dont like sandbox over the top gore action

diabolikskillz

Well to be honest imo. It has looks like it has all been done before with shape shifting, parkour etc. and better combine that with the fact that the graphics are hideously ugly and its not hard to understand why people ain't hyping that much

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 diabolikskillz

[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"]

DoomZaW

Well to be honest imo. It has looks like it has all been done before with shape shifting, parkour etc. and better combine that with the fact that the graphics are hideously ugly and its not hard to understand why people ain't hyping that much

go back and play fighting force then
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#12 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
it might be alright ;)
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO HYPE UP GAMES ? lol :?, It only sets you up for major dissapointment, this has been proven time and time again.

Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
It does look awesome, and Ill likely reserve it. Also, Infamous looks amazing. I cant wait to rent it xP
rustedMECH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 rustedMECH
Member since 2006 • 910 Posts

I originally wanted to get that game, but after seeing some gameplay videos, it looks really repetitive.

Sullivaineus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sullivaineus
Member since 2009 • 239 Posts

yeah im really looking forward to it. too bad they scrapped multiplayer.. :(

mathiasX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 mathiasX
Member since 2003 • 234 Posts

Graphics are NOT everything in videogames people. This game does look fun and how can an open world game be "repetitive" when the only limits are your creativity and imagination? Give it a chance..it may be more fun than you think.

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 diabolikskillz

thats right creativity and as you can see it alex mercer got a lot of different powers so far shapeshifting,spikes through the grounds,superhuman strength that blade like arms,360 tentacles...and i bet you theres more to that.

giants161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 giants161
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts
It's definitley changed fro the worst over the past year. At first it was Game of the year material, now I'm looking at a 4.5 game.
ihaveabu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ihaveabu
Member since 2003 • 849 Posts
it does look pretty sweet.
giants161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 giants161
[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"][QUOTE="DoomZaW"]

[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"]

go back and play fighting force then

Also wether you believe me or not, firing back an anti-embracive comment to every nay-sayer of your all mighty PROTOTYPE is in fact trolling. Which will also set you up for disaster in disappointment.
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 diabolikskillz

i dont even care for the haters im decided about this game ever since ive learned about it last yr. by the day it comes out most of them are getting this

giants161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 giants161

thats right creativity and as you can see it alex mercer got a lot of different powers so far shapeshifting,spikes through the grounds,superhuman strength that blade like arms,360 tentacles...and i bet you theres more to that.

diabolikskillz
Call now and you'll also get a brand new copy of bullet witch, thats right a brand NEW copy of bullet witch. BUT THATS NOT ALL! Use your credit card and you will recieve not one not two not three, BUT FOUR COPIES OF SANDBOX RIP-OFF GAMES. (STOP ADVERTISING)
giants161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 giants161

i dont even care for the haters im decided about this game ever since ive learned about it last yr. by the day it comes out most of them are getting this

diabolikskillz
I'm not deynying that (I personally want this game too) but if it fails it will end up blowing up in your face, so you have to admit it has SOME flaws.
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 diabolikskillz

and you gotta know not all games are perfect, IT WILL have some flaws but its still gonna be enjoyable to play. it might get mixed review but nonethless i got the feeling once this comes out it will add depth to sandbox genres gameplay wise

porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 porky_ownsu
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts

this game does not appeal to me at all, for some reason.

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 diabolikskillz

porky_ownsu
i can tell that too lookin at your gamercard, do you have killzone for ps3?
porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 porky_ownsu
[QUOTE="porky_ownsu"]

diabolikskillz

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I play halo and call of duty, just like 95% of xbox360 owners.
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 diabolikskillz
[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"][QUOTE="porky_ownsu"]

porky_ownsu

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I play halo and call of duty, just like 95% of xbox360 owners.

im just assumin u like fps games thats all. anyways im askin if you have ps3,do you have killzone though?
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"]

DoomZaW

Who cares about graphics? In my personal opinion i play games not a horrid game that looks great. I've never understood how anyone could care about what a game looks like. If a game looks great awesome doesn't really matter to me. Anyway on topic the game could go either way i have to see more information about it.

porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 porky_ownsu
[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"][QUOTE="porky_ownsu"][QUOTE="diabolikskillz"] i can tell that too lookin at your gamercard, do you have killzone for ps3?

im just assumin u like fps games thats all. anyways im askin if you have ps3,do you have killzone though?

Yes i'm a sucker for fps', but I love many types of games, click on my gamertag to see what games i play :P
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
At first I never really interested Prototype until I seen the video "10 reasons why you must have Prototype" at gametrailers.com http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47311.html It's like Crackdown...on crack! I'll probably pick it up when it comes out this June.
sToK3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sToK3d
Member since 2006 • 418 Posts
Well it looks interesting.. But you shouldn't hype it up, only leads to distorted expectations. I'll wait till the review or opinions..
diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 diabolikskillz
[QUOTE="DPhunkT"]At first I never really interested Prototype until I seen the video "10 reasons why you must have Prototype" at gametrailers.com http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47311.html It's like Crackdown...on crack! I'll probably pick it up when it comes out this June.

yah ive seen that already freakin awesome.
colejd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 colejd
Member since 2007 • 506 Posts

The game looks freaking sweet!

RaGeNeSs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RaGeNeSs
Member since 2005 • 287 Posts

lmao this game looks cheesy as hell

delta4062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 delta4062
Member since 2007 • 895 Posts
[QUOTE="porky_ownsu"][QUOTE="diabolikskillz"] i can tell that too lookin at your gamercard, do you have killzone for ps3?diabolikskillz

Obvious troll is OBVIOUS dont go hyping anything up because it ALWAYS dissapoints. Everything this gen that has been hyped has dissapointed, Killzone 2, Gears 2, Gta4, Bioshock, etc Want to advertise the game? do it in your blog dont go filling the forums up with crap
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
So, basically it's Crackdown with helicopters and tentacles. Gotcha.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO HYPE UP GAMES ? lol :?, It only sets you up for major dissapointment, this has been proven time and time again.

DranzarTypeF

I'll say it one more time and then maybe, JUST maybe the TC will get it...PEOPLE WHO HYPE UNRELEASED GAMES ON FORUMS = FAIL

Why do i say this ?, because i've seen someone convince an entire thread that NINJA GAIDEN 2 would be game of the year :?...and guess what people agreed with him and preordered the game and we all know how that game turned out.

giants161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 giants161
[QUOTE="DPhunkT"]At first I never really interested Prototype until I seen the video "10 reasons why you must have Prototype" at gametrailers.com http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47311.html It's like Crackdown...on crack! I'll probably pick it up when it comes out this June.diabolikskillz
yah ive seen that already freakin awesome.

But compared to the original game pices it was much better.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i already ran thru the streets wearing nothing but bodypaint that said "PROTOTYPE"

but they must have thought i was an escaped test subject cause everyone just ran from me

curious:?

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 diabolikskillz
[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"][QUOTE="porky_ownsu"] What the hell is that supposed to mean? I play halo and call of duty, just like 95% of xbox360 owners.delta4062

Obvious troll is OBVIOUS dont go hyping anything up because it ALWAYS dissapoints. Everything this gen that has been hyped has dissapointed, Killzone 2, Gears 2, Gta4, Bioshock, etc Want to advertise the game? do it in your blog dont go filling the forums up with crap

well you can never play games at all, bashing all those great games
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

thats god lol i tried postin on ps3 thread and i feel like theyre all infamous fanboys, they all bashin the game

diabolikskillz

That's because they are. They're afraid that they're precious ripoff will be out donw by it's master. Don't get me wrong, InFamous looks amazing, but Prototype is...PROTOTYPE!!!

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="delta4062"][QUOTE="diabolikskillz"] im just assumin u like fps games thats all. anyways im askin if you have ps3,do you have killzone though?diabolikskillz

Um, GTA 4 great? Every game he listed was a dissapointment, even Bioshock. Don't get me wrong, I love Bioshock, but it has untapped potential. And he can play games. Just the good, unacknowledged games out there. Like Prey and Ace Combat 6. Both great and innovative games, but no one cares as long as they get their over-the-top, blood-fest, chainsaw-on-assault rifle piece of crap(That means YOU Gears of War! Yes YOU!) or their metallic, robotic, none emotional walking health pack(HALO!!!). Realize that you are being pampered in this generation. Everything is visual and pathetically easy/short. Go play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the PC and see what I mean. You are no longer a walking, shooting refridgerator, but a weakling. You have to use the quicksave key more than the fire button. That's what gaming TURELY is. Not automatic hide behind a box like a wuss will your blue bar fills up, but difficulty. I can't even imagine what the next generation will be like. Probably more chain rifles with graphics better than life, but they only take 2 hours to beat and it's so easy an armless pants on head retard could beat it without dying.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Phoenix534

And I don't care if I offended people. I speak the truth.

karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
Yup, you TURELY do!
delta4062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 delta4062
Member since 2007 • 895 Posts

[QUOTE="diabolikskillz"][QUOTE="delta4062"] im just assumin u like fps games thats all. anyways im askin if you have ps3,do you have killzone though?Phoenix534

Youve proven with every post just how stupid you are. Stop advertising games in forums

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 diabolikskillz

well if thats what your point of view about the game then it is what it is but you cant force a person to see the way you look at a game but as far as im concern most of them i enjoyed playing. most of them i know they pretty short games nowadays probably developers make it up through multiplayer i.e gears of war 1 and 2 which i still play online till now. its a matter of preferences... you dont like prototype fine but im not forcing yall to eat steak when your vegetarian.

diabolikskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 diabolikskillz

let me revive this thread..umm first review up in gamerankings...and so far its 9.0...what now hmmm haters