is it worth having an xbox 360 without xbox live?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fedor19820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 fedor19820
Member since 2009 • 752 Posts

i just found out u can get xbox live cards for 30.00 at newegg.com so that helps

as far as games that don't need xbox live i think am going to get fallout 3 but might consider bioshock

but i would prefer to get a game that is only out on the xbox 360 since i have both systems i like to get games that are exclusive to each

my only problem with that is am not a fan of halo, gears, or fable and thats the only exclusives i can think of

there is a ninja game dont remember what its called (not ninja gaiden)that is xbox only i might check that one out

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
for me, no, because i have friends that have a 360 so i talk to them in parties and what not. but i can understand it if u dont have any friends that have a 360. thats a good idea what ur doin on the ps3.
mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

Of course it is!

Not everybody can play the same multiplayer for months, where its basicly just kill the other team constantly in each round and watch your stats go up ;)

I only get live cards when I wanna play coop in some games with some friends.

Other then that, Im just a silver fox! :)

Most of my time on the xbox is with single player. Rather try different games then play the same boring multiplayer for months.

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

yeah.. i think the 360 has great single player games.. :D.. but you'll be missing out on DLC's.. like me. :(

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#55 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Yes. Silver is free too, so even if you don't play online, there's still plenty you can access on XBL. What's annoying is just that MIcrosoft has been lately trying to squeeze more stuff into the "gold members only" side to further try and justify the added cost.
War_Prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 War_Prodigy
Member since 2009 • 39 Posts

To be honest, I've had no XBOX live for 2 years and I'm going to get it in like 4 days. I've been satisfied with the 360 but I do wish I had people to play with from time to time, so getting gold membership will be fun! I got like 4 months free from cards put in games, lol.

OblivionPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 OblivionPwnz
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Ya. It's good single player experience. Lots of great sp games like oblivion (Im addicted to right now), fallout 3, bioshock, etc. I used to rreally use live when i played halo 3 and stuff, but now all i use it for is to talk with my friends =D.