im going to regret this

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kendrene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 kendrene
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts

why do they make games this hard? i know its a good challenge but it drives most players insane just trying to finish it. it cant be good for our overall mental health.chaoscougar1

Well that's why games have easier modes...for me CoD4 on veteran was very frustrating but I had a blast when I finished it and was so proud of myslef.:)

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]why do they make games this hard? i know its a good challenge but it drives most players insane just trying to finish it. it cant be good for our overall mental health.kendrene

Well that's why games have easier modes...for me CoD4 on veteran was very frustrating but I had a blast when I finished it and was so proud of myslef.:)

see CoD i dont mind, granted it has gotten more frustrating in recent years due to the ridiculous grenade throwing ability by the enemy AI, but i have completed all CoD's since CoD 2 on veteran first playthrough
spencer_119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 spencer_119
Member since 2004 • 1027 Posts

all i can say is good luck

HirOkami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 HirOkami
Member since 2009 • 91 Posts

I finished NG2 on master Ninja took me 70 hours one solid week to get all achievements and 736 deaths i actually think my MN run was used on the leaderboards passing my Warrior time xD

OH and btw my inspiration for doing it all was the liittler gamer pic you get for beating MN which i havent changed since the game came out

OH and Btw again the game isnt hard its broken, All mn requires is Reverse wind, flying swallow, and the eclypse sycthe (HUGE TIP) one you get the scythe JUMP into the air and press X Y Y on every enemy or boss, it will kill bosses in record time. UPGRADE the scythe as much as possible once you get it. Dont use X X Y on ninjas just flying swallow the crap out of them on big enemies and bosses is where you scythe them

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

Is this game really that hard? What, specifically, about it makes it so difficult. I haven't played it before...sourcerah

there is a wussy mode too

bilalinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 bilalinio
Member since 2009 • 95 Posts

good luck

Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts

I'm stuck on the easiest difficulty setting...:(

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

I'm stuck on the easiest difficulty setting...:(

Xongu

:lol: lmao!!

Chaos_Neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chaos_Neo
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts
What trying to beat it on master ninja, I could barley beat on path of the warrior. Do you actually get something for beating on harder impossible difficulties.
Chaos_Neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Chaos_Neo
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts
Hey Xongu I don't blame you, whoknew easy was that hard.
HirOkami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HirOkami
Member since 2009 • 91 Posts

What trying to beat it on master ninja, I could barley beat on path of the warrior. Do you actually get something for beating on harder impossible difficulties.Chaos_Neo

You get a gamerpic same as my avatar to show off your hardcoreness xD which i havent changed since the games release on my gamertag.

Avatar image for battalionwars13
battalionwars13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 battalionwars13
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts

Well good luck with that! I quit trying to beat it on Warrior after it got boring and too hard.