I think most of you have the wrong image of COD Elite

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 0

#51 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
[QUOTE="javafriek"][QUOTE="me_rock"]

Well all I know is that Battlefield has the same thing and it's gonna be free.

End of debate

Agreed.
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]]What are you talking about? The Nazis convinced the people they invaded that nothing would change and the walls they put up around the cities were there to protect them. He took over a large percent of Poland that way. To what facts were you referring?Jurassic85

What does this have to do with the thread? I find it offensive that you would bring up such a sensitive issue in a video game thread.

It's an example of how easily people can be deceived. It's more of a problem when no one talks about it anymore. Like it never happened! How many Nazi games have you played BTW? Surely they were TOO offensive for you, right?
Jurassic85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Jurassic85
Member since 2010 • 2191 Posts

[QUOTE="Jurassic85"]

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]]What are you talking about? The Nazis convinced the people they invaded that nothing would change and the walls they put up around the cities were there to protect them. He took over a large percent of Poland that way. To what facts were you referring?HilbillyRokstar

What does this have to do with the thread? I find it offensive that you would bring up such a sensitive issue in a video game thread.

It's an example of how easily people can be deceived. It's more of a problem when no one talks about it anymore. Like it never happened! How many Nazi games have you played BTW? Surely they were TOO offensive for you, right?

I have not played any Nazi games where you go around trying to eliminate a race of people as they did, that's horrible that you would even suggest such a thing. I was not personally offended, but your comments were definitely out of line and could have been hurtful to many. Please try to be more sensitive in the future. Thank you.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="Jurassic85"]

Jurassic85

I have not played any Nazi games where you go around trying to eliminate a race of people as they did, that's horrible that you would even suggest such a thing. I was not personally offended, but your comments were definitely out of line and could have been hurtful to many. Please try to be more sensitive in the future. Thank you.

Please don't lecture me. I'm 47 years old. Thank you for your feedback, but I am not about to change for anybody. If any 90 something year old gamers that survived the holocaust are on here, I apologize. Otherwise, the statement was a strong one in order to make a point. Get over it.
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
IMO it's just a corporate ploy to mask the fact that rushed, half-assed CoD titles are being put out every year. Most of us see through that, but the game is so popular that the masses will go along with this "Elite" business regardless. I couldn't care less about its features, because until now, I've never been able to really get into a CoD game. The singleplayer experiences are decent; playing through Veteran difficulty on each blablabla and what not, but until I'm actually sold on the games' overall package to begin with, I hold limited interest in this supplementary tidbit. On a positive note, it should be a nice way to bolster the CoD experience... the question is whether the (potentially extra cost) will be worth it.
julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts

It doesn't offer players enough incentives to pay for a subscription I know that.

Linkbest23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Linkbest23
Member since 2008 • 590 Posts

[QUOTE="me_rock"]

Well all I know is that Battlefield has the same thing and it's gonna be free.

javafriek

End of debate

End of debate, period.