How many 360 controllers have u broken?

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="Foggel"] That's a lot of money. I've broken none. Can't afford it either.craigalan23
not really there free

How are they free?

thats my little secret

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

What's wrong with you people? Punching pillows, couches and doors and smashing controllers because you get mad at a video game. Sounds like you need to grow up.x-2tha-z

Okay Mr. Spock, a lot of grownups like to vent when competitive events don't go their way. This is not abnormal.

Avatar image for monkeyballsinyo
monkeyballsinyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 monkeyballsinyo
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
none i still have my original white one its pretty banged upp and the y button gets stuck but its the best =)
name294

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 name294
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
so far none, i punch my chair when i die for the 5th time on a mission in gta iv :P
ufcfan17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ufcfan17
Member since 2009 • 1641 Posts

None.I haven't broke one yet even though I was so close this one time playing virtual tennis 3 trying to beat this one guy

smitty7002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 smitty7002
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="Foggel"] That's a lot of money. I've broken none. Can't afford it either.craigalan23
not really there free

How are they free?

clubbing.com with CBX+ Final BOT...nuff said.

actaully not enuf said, ive won 3 controllers there, in order are a Zune 30GB and Logitech Harmony 510. All legit, sponsored by Microsoft. Only con is it takes 8-10 weeks for shipping....

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

360 controllers are too expensive to break intentionally. If I get frustrated I just punch my bed.

fireball_016

Is that really satisfying to you, though? I get no satisfaction hitting something that cant potentially break.:P

Stupid, I know, but I am a passionate person. I've never broken a controller on purpose, though. I've dropped my wireless one on the kitchen floor one time trying to make a mixed drink while talking on the headset to my friend(had to carry controller to do it), and it cracked the controller and now the RB button is super-sensitive, but thats it.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
I had to switch to a new one because my left stick is constantly sticks forward and some of my buttons are iffy from overuse. I haven't broken any though.
Foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Foggel
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="i-rock-socks"] not really there freei-rock-socks

How are they free?

thats my little secret

Then I would rather use the opportunity to make some cash over ebay. But that's just me.
explasiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 explasiv
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts

ONE....

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 i-rock-socks
[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"] How are they free?Foggel

thats my little secret

Then I would rather use the opportunity to make some cash over ebay. But that's just me.

who says i dont? i mean, i dont, but i never said i didnt. if thats what you would do, then great, do that oh wait.... and maybe the fact that u would exploit (and no i am not) the system is the reason you dont get free controllers but what do i know?
ibanezdropd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 ibanezdropd
Member since 2003 • 1844 Posts

i haven broken any... a couple have malfunctioned on there own though. one one the "back" button stopped working altogether. on another is lost the ability to recharge-- not a problem with the battery pack, but with the controller itself.

darksword1123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 darksword1123
Member since 2004 • 30121 Posts
None
rangegear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 rangegear
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

0. Im pretty good not breaking my gaming things.

MaryAnnBugg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MaryAnnBugg
Member since 2006 • 186 Posts
Non, touch wood. I've only had my system for about nine months though.
TOC48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 TOC48
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts

None. I have control. When i get angry i just swear uncontrollably.:)

SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts

None. I have control. When i get angry i just swear uncontrollably.:)

TOC48

lol

bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
If you've broken a controller simply out of rage, you've got problems. The way I see it, even if you're that pissed off, at least vent in a way that you won't regret. When you deliberately smash a controller, that's like lighting a 50 dollar bill on fire.
quijeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 quijeros
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

If you've broken a controller simply out of rage, you've got problems. The way I see it, even if you're that pissed off, at least vent in a way that you won't regret. When you deliberately smash a controller, that's like lighting a 50 dollar bill on fire. bluem00se

I agree, but I've gone through my own episodes too. It seems like there's a certain point of frustration beyond which all rational thought is tossed out the window.

I've broken one controller, and it was when I was getting through the Veteran campaign on WaW. Of course I regretted it, but thankfully I've started showing more restraint. I started playing Trials HD this week, and while my patience has been tested several times and I've had spouts of anger, my controller has remained intact.

Foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Foggel

[QUOTE="Foggel"][QUOTE="i-rock-socks"] thats my little secret

i-rock-socks

who says i dont? i mean, i dont, but i never said i didnt. if thats what you would do, then great, do that oh wait.... and maybe the fact that u would exploit (and no i am not) the system is the reason you dont get free controllers but what do i know?

Yeah, when I sent inn an application I ticked yes on the "will you exploit this free offer?" question, so yeah I totally got busted there.

SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts

[QUOTE="bluem00se"]If you've broken a controller simply out of rage, you've got problems. The way I see it, even if you're that pissed off, at least vent in a way that you won't regret. When you deliberately smash a controller, that's like lighting a 50 dollar bill on fire. quijeros

I agree, but I've gone through my own episodes too. It seems like there's a certain point of frustration beyond which all rational thought is tossed out the window.

I've broken one controller, and it was when I was getting through the Veteran campaign on WaW. Of course I regretted it, but thankfully I've started showing more restraint. I started playing Trials HD this week, and while my patience has been tested several times and I've had spouts of anger, my controller has remained intact.

I understand what both u have said doesnt mean i agree. It doesnt mean u have problems by just busting a controller . Some people just let it lose and some people dont. Everyone person has there own way to deal with things even if "some people" dont like it. Honestly i like to release my anger and deal with it andit helps me,then holding it in and let it build and build and then u do something more regretfull then just breaking a damn controller.

ish27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 ish27
Member since 2006 • 1003 Posts

I've never broken either of mine.

The_Dowell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 The_Dowell
Member since 2009 • 353 Posts

No, but I can feel my Left Thumbstick starting to go when I click it.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="Foggel"] Then I would rather use the opportunity to make some cash over ebay. But that's just me.Foggel

Yeah, when I sent inn an application I ticked yes on the "will you exploit this free offer?" question, so yeah I totally got busted there.

bad idea on ur part if u were gonna sell all the controllers they were gonna give u why would u tell them? u dont deserve free controller
The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts
None. I've had the same wireless controller since I bought the 360.
Foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Foggel

[QUOTE="Foggel"]

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"] who says i dont? i mean, i dont, but i never said i didnt. if thats what you would do, then great, do that oh wait.... and maybe the fact that u would exploit (and no i am not) the system is the reason you dont get free controllers but what do i know?i-rock-socks

bad idea on ur part if u were gonna sell all the controllers they were gonna give u why would u tell them? u dont deserve free controller

Oh, darn. And I was hoping you could let me into your little secret. Oh well. Luckily, I don't need it.

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#77 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

Well those of you who are smashing controllers need some help,seriously. I have never broken one but the A button on one of my controllers got stuck for the longest time and that's as far as my controller issues go.

HEX4393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HEX4393
iv been using the same controller for a year a half and iv never had had any problems with it. cant say the same for my xboxes though
Silverpeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Silverpeel
Member since 2009 • 1607 Posts

I threw my controller playing saints row 2 and broke that one. It is the only one I have ever broken

grvr316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 grvr316
Member since 2003 • 679 Posts
None.
SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

I have gotten frustrated with games, and broken some stuff..:P But not my controller.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Zero but both my 360 and PS3 controller had a sticky button before because someone might have spilled a drip of soda but I fixed that already.

MisterMadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MisterMadness
None, Luckily
thegame458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#84 thegame458
Member since 2006 • 1326 Posts

Never broke a controller, but have broken about 3 wired mics. Wireless is worth the money IMO

badlalo59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 badlalo59
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts

Let's see...umm 4 or 5 :D

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts
Nope i can control my temper.
aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts

Never broke a controller, but have broken about 3 wired mics. Wireless is worth the money IMO

thegame458
Yeh ive broken 4-5 mics they're extremely cheap and flimsy.
con_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 con_matrix
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts

none but my controller pack short circuited when i trapeed the under the post of my bed

bubnux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 bubnux
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts

Zero, but I did snap a PS2 controller right in half. Not because of anger @ a video game, that'd be nonsense. I was frustrated dealing with morons on the phone between my ISP & Sony trying to get online last gen. I kept getting the run-around and I got soooo mad I got a nose bleed - that cant be healthy. Twenty bucks sez I couldnt snap a 360 controller in two, they're quite bulky & solidly built.

Flamestos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Flamestos
Member since 2004 • 2487 Posts
Zero. I take good care of my gaming equipment.
LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

Only one of mine messed up. I press down on the left stick but it doesn't work.

tomrocks666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tomrocks666
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts

none only my consoles have broken. how do u break a controller? ud have to be pretty rough with it.

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#93 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

none

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#94 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]What's wrong with you people? Punching pillows, couches and doors and smashing controllers because you get mad at a video game. Sounds like you need to grow up.Palantas

Okay Mr. Spock, a lot of grownups like to vent when competitive events don't go their way. This is not abnormal.

Sorry, I don't watch Star Trek so I don't get the Spock joke. And BTW, it is possible for adults to act immature. I think it's immature to punch things and break controllers because you're mad at a game. You think it's normal? You must do it too.
Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"][QUOTE="Palantas"]

What's wrong with you people? Punching pillows, couches and doors and smashing controllers because you get mad at a video game. Sounds like you need to grow up.x-2tha-z

Sorry, I don't watch Star Trek so I don't get the Spock joke. And BTW, it is possible for adults to act immature. I think it's immature to punch things and break controllers because you're mad at a game. You think it's normal? You must do it too.

How did you know it was from Star Trek then?
edge426723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 edge426723
Member since 2008 • 208 Posts

one controller dropped it and it died im just very unlucky.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 i-rock-socks

[QUOTE="i-rock-socks"][QUOTE="Foggel"]Yeah, when I sent inn an application I ticked yes on the "will you exploit this free offer?" question, so yeah I totally got busted there.

Foggel

Oh, darn. And I was hoping you could let me into your little secret. Oh well. Luckily, I don't need it.

no one NEEDS it just like no one needed to know what you would do if you had something you dont i mean, it was useful input, too bad no one asked for it tho
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 i-rock-socks

one controller dropped it and it died im just very unlucky.

edge426723
:shock: did you drop it over the empire state building or in a trash compactor? ive thrown and bashed countless controllers and they didnt break (til much later atleast) very unlucky indeed
archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Surprisingly for me, none.

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
If you've broken a controller simply out of rage, you've got problems. The way I see it, even if you're that pissed off, at least vent in a way that you won't regret. When you deliberately smash a controller, that's like lighting a 50 dollar bill on fire. bluem00se
People who have broken a controller because they're pissed off at a video game do not have problems. Even if you have a degree in Psychology, you do not have enough supporting evidence to make such a statement which is, for all intents and purposes, a psychological diagnosis so get off your holier than thou pedestal and come back down to Earth.