HATERS over the M16A4 on COD4

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ConflictMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ConflictMaster
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
I only hate m16s if they have GL on them,but I think the M14 is better anyways
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts
Give me a silenced M14. I don't ever get complaints when I kill people with that gun since no one really uses the single fire ones. I guess some peoople need the whole clip to get a kill. :?
JeruzTheJenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 JeruzTheJenius
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Woot woot grammar police lol. I'm hoping that is sarcasm if you did not notice it is spelled with a J on purpose to go with my first name. I will admit the m16 is the best AR but it definitely does not take skill to use. It takes just one 3 shot burst to the chest to take someone down with the m16, the m16 has virtually no recoil, there is a reason it is the first weapon you get to use online. The ak47 has terrible recoil when firing full auto which is why it is a challenge to actually take someone down from long range compared to the m16 which is why I love to use I feel like I actually deserve the kill instead of feeling cheap by using the m16.

WOW seriously? So the object of the game is to kill someone... And your saying that its harder to kill someone with your gun that you use... WTF? why would you use a gun that was harder to kill someone with ... meh IMO i use that m16 and always come out with at least a 3 to 1 kill to deat ratio and i am usually at the top of the game... ak47's are for the noobs they think that a 3 round burst is not enough they would rather hold down the trigger and prey which is realy stupid considering that the ak47 has really bad accuracy...oh and the m16 has little recoil because it is a 3 round burst DEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you can spray and prey while i pick you off with a powerful 3 round burst m16 all day long baby

If you did not realize some of us do not play this game to get 1000000 kills or have a 4.0 k/d ratio I play for fun. I could care less if I am getting owned by a more powerful weapon better for me its a challenge which I enjoy. I love to use underpowered weapons because once again its a challenge, better than pulling it off with the best weapon in the game. AK47 are for noobs wow first time I heard that in order to pull off kills with the ak you must fire in burst so dont just assume that every full auto gun is a spray and pray gun.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Give me a silenced M14. I don't ever get complaints when I kill people with that gun since no one really uses the single fire ones. I guess some peoople need the whole clip to get a kill. :?
EnderSR388

Yeah everyone uses all the high powered guns. I just started using the M14 last week, but the G3 with a silencer is ownage right there. I think more people hate silenced weapons then they do everything else.
Glow-Stick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Glow-Stick
Member since 2008 • 1689 Posts
lol i just started using the AK-74u and it rocks when you shoot first. I got like 44 kills in vacant with it, but then again the other team sucked :p.
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#56 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
Why hate? It's a triple shot and it kills you right away. It takes no skills to use it.
akai_reaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 akai_reaver
Member since 2004 • 7754 Posts
[QUOTE="EnderSR388"]Give me a silenced M14. I don't ever get complaints when I kill people with that gun since no one really uses the single fire ones. I guess some peoople need the whole clip to get a kill. :?
Strife88

Yeah everyone uses all the high powered guns. I just started using the M14 last week, but the G3 with a silencer is ownage right there. I think more people hate silenced weapons then they do everything else.

Man, I love G3 Silenced. Iron Sights on the G3 are amazing. Sadly the knife glitch with it killed it for me. Now I either use it with Grenade Launcher or RDS. I don't feel like it's overpowered, I mean, in CoD4 people drop like flies anyways unless your aim is really, really bad.
Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
there are alot of haters about the M16 been over-powered weapon. I use the M16 and i'm glad i'm kick in ass, for all you haters out there, if you dont like it, Get you ass and stared using it and learning your skills and STOP crying like a little kid on XBL. Da_Icon
Shut up Ignore them Shoot them
Conroi58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Conroi58
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts

[QUOTE="JeruzTheJenius"]pfffftt ak47>m16cheames748

If you think that, you're obviously not a genius. Also, you spelled "genius" with a 'j'.

I would also like to point out that it takes more skill to get kills with the M16 against people using fully automatic weapons, so it obviously isn't "just for teh n00bs" as many would say.

Obviously he ment to spell it with a J and the M16 takes absolutely no skill. I've played 14 days and I use the AK-47 with a silencer and UAV jammer and I have a 1.44 K/D. The M16 was put in the game for new players to get in the game and get some kills, but the one shot stopping power or the invincible Juggernoobs who use M16's are exploiting the games cheapest weapon. I can't stand it when I start shooting someone and they turn around, don't even scope in and just shoot you once and you die, or your across the map and they shoot you twice in the leg and you die. I have a custom class set up with M16, stopping power, and noob tube just to show those who use the M16 what someone with real skill can do and if they put it away I will too.
AceOfSpades82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 AceOfSpades82
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
there are alot of haters about the M16 been over-powered weapon. I use the M16 and i'm glad i'm kick in ass, for all you haters out there, if you dont like it, Get you ass and stared using it and learning your skills and STOP crying like a little kid on XBL. Da_Icon
but as soon as they start using it theyll complain about how much they suck with it.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

well u can use you m16a4 all you want

but i can promise you if i play you in a match, youll start hatin on my shotgun

and that gun takes more skill than any other gun

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
lol i just started using the AK-74u and it rocks when you shoot first. I got like 44 kills in vacant with it, but then again the other team sucked :p.Glow-Stick
This guy dug up this freaking ancient thread.. It's almost a year old..
whereismycouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 whereismycouch
Member since 2005 • 266 Posts

The M16, very simply put, is extremely over-powered, and so all the noobs use it. It's not a bad gun, but it's cheap, so I don't use it.

voodooline0110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 voodooline0110
Member since 2008 • 452 Posts
no gun is noobish. everyone has their own preferences with guns......who cares...play and have fun