Halo 3 (keep Halo3 talk in here)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tyler2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tyler2010
Member since 2005 • 3384 Posts

[QUOTE="dukebd699"]Bungie really has to come out with an amazing game now I doubt people will settle for even GeOWs single player/coop after all this hype and now this.wreak

if you watch the vid on the site and read all the text files i think it shows that halo 3's story will have some kinda of deep emotional themes to it. jen taylor (voice of cortana) has even stated that she cried when she first read the script for the game.

Really, Wow.:o

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"][QUOTE="dukebd699"]Bungie really has to come out with an amazing game now I doubt people will settle for even GeOWs single player/coop after all this hype and now this.lawlessx

I am sure this is just the start of the hype. Nice job wreak for putting some of it together. This fourm is going to be flooded tomorrow with topics about this site, get ready to paste links in all of them redirecting to this topic.

I don't wanna know what they'd do after this but yeah like I said they really are gonna need a sticky for this.

pm a mod and request a sticky. might wanna change the title abit too. this is something alot of people need to see for themselfs.

Ok changed the title now how do I pm a mod?

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="dukebd699"]

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"][QUOTE="dukebd699"]Bungie really has to come out with an amazing game now I doubt people will settle for even GeOWs single player/coop after all this hype and now this.dukebd699

I am sure this is just the start of the hype. Nice job wreak for putting some of it together. This fourm is going to be flooded tomorrow with topics about this site, get ready to paste links in all of them redirecting to this topic.

I don't wanna know what they'd do after this but yeah like I said they really are gonna need a sticky for this.

pm a mod and request a sticky. might wanna change the title abit too. this is something alot of people need to see for themselfs.

Ok changed the title now how do I pm a mod?

http://www.gamespot.com/users/JustPlainLucas/

pm him and tell him about the site.

Avatar image for GamersinceAtari
GamersinceAtari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 GamersinceAtari
Member since 2006 • 210 Posts

@"wreak" the filled in text is nothing close to the download text.

this next section is not towards "wreak", but Imo: if you combine the two download text and use the D-com as spoken words and the other things as visuals (such as a scanning screen) you can get a whole new dialouge that makes since. the "c-match line" thing is like a computer accessing total deaths etc, an online network. But I don't want to theorize here, just giving a brief opinion.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dukebd699
done
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lawlessx

donedukebd699

i recommend you update your first post with any texts or pics you or any of the posters have found so far.

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Mecamatt
Member since 2006 • 1337 Posts

Someone on B.net found these:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/septeon/Untitled-1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/septeon/Untitled.jpg

II-FBIsniper-II

ignorance is a bliss

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lawlessx
congrats on the sticky :)
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 dukebd699

congrats on the sticky :)lawlessx

thanks I also updated it Ill keep checking what you guys have found and updating it.

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mecamatt
Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dukebd699

Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.Mecamatt

That makes sense maybe this whole time the Convenent weren't looking for Earth to find us but to findthe Arc and we were just there.

Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts
That site is pretty tight.
wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts

GamersinceAtari

accept i actually put pieces of the puzzel togethor, it's not a theory if you just read the text and are able to put 2 and 2 togethor. or maybe your just looking at the wrong .txt file, caus there are 2....

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Mecamatt

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.dukebd699

That makes sense maybe this whole time the Convenent weren't looking for Earth to find us but to findthe Arc and we were just there.

Yeah AND if you read the books, the covenant speak a dirrivative of Latin remember? Maybe all life in general comes from the Forerunners. Even humans. So maybe the covenant dont even hate humans. They were just trying to find the arc, and have a funny way of reconciliation lol

wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 wreak

Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.Mecamatt

i have 1 small thing to debunk your theory there, at the end of halo 2 the masterchief does arrive at earth, but he himself has no idea what the ark is. he is chasing after the profet of truth so that he doesn't lead the covenant fleat to earth, infact the only ppl who have ever even heard of the ark are the arbitor, johnson, and meranda keyes.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lawlessx

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.wreak

i have 1 small thing to debunk your theory there, at the end of halo 2 the masterchief does arrive at earth, but he himself has no idea what the ark is. he is chasing after the profet of truth so that he doesn't lead the covenant fleat to earth, infact the only ppl who have ever even heard of the ark are the arbitor, johnson, and meranda keyes.

good point.. guess that part just slip my mind

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 dukebd699
That's true wreak but maybe the prophets know whats there. In the books they are trying to get rid of cordinates making sure they don't hyperspeed with convenant around just so they don't get the cordinants to Earth to protect themselves. But it could be plausible that the Covenant have been killing humans to track them back to the Ark becase they know about it. The prophets were the top of the Covenant and why would the Covenant risk the prophets when they know MC is fully capable of killing them unless Earth was more important then just our homeworld. Maybe the prophets are the only ones who know what to do with the Ark so that's why them came. Man I'm gonna feel stupid when it turns out that every single person who looked at the site overthought about it.
Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Mecamatt

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.wreak

I thought the arbitor was with Master Chief? He just kinda disapears and reappears behind John whenever...

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lawlessx
[QUOTE="wreak"]

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.Mecamatt

I thought the arbitor was with Master Chief? He just kinda disapears and reappears behind John whenever...

he was with SGT. Johnson and meranda keyes at the end of halo2..remember..last level was played with him.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 dukebd699
No the arbitor was punished and became the arbitor because he was to protect Halo and MC destroyed it.
Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="wreak"]

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.Mecamatt

Oops I didnt mean Arbitor lol. I meant um...I forgot his name :S uhh...Foehammer? The floaty thing lol

wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 wreak
[QUOTE="wreak"]

no not at all, he's back on halo w/ 343 guilty spark, johnson, and keyes. they stopped the halo from being activated and is the reason why all the other halos are on stand-by to be activated from the ark. remember the hole boss fight at the very end of the game?

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"]

no not at all, he's back on halo w/ 343 guilty spark, johnson, and keyes. they stopped the halo from being activated and is the reason why all the other halos are on stand-by to be activated from the ark. remember the hole boss fight at the very end of the game?

The ORACLE! THATS what I meant!

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 dukebd699
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"]

If thats what you wanna call it. Sadly that was probably the only good place to end it considering if they got into what Halo3 is people would've probably been more angry because they just opened an even bigger part of the story to make us wait 3 years to find out more. We didn't learn too much from the ending of 2 or at least this is making it seem that way. It would've been nice to end the fight though.

wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 wreak
343 guilty spark (the oracle) is w/ the arbitor during the entire last boss fight, he was w/ tartaurus when the arbitor confronts him in the last level....go play the last level again and you'll see what i'm talking about, infact go play the last 2 levels to see what i'm talking about.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dukebd699

343 guilty spark (the oracle) is w/ the arbitor during the entire last boss fight, he was w/ tartaurus when the arbitor confronts him in the last level....go play the last level again and you'll see what i'm talking about, infact go play the last 2 levels to see what i'm talking about.wreak

But Halo2 sucked go play the last level of Halo. =}

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Mecamatt

343 guilty spark (the oracle) is w/ the arbitor during the entire last boss fight, he was w/ tartaurus when the arbitor confronts him in the last level....go play the last level again and you'll see what i'm talking about, infact go play the last 2 levels to see what i'm talking about.wreak

Oooh ok. So Master Chief doesnt even know that the Ark even exists?

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Mecamatt

[QUOTE="wreak"]343 guilty spark (the oracle) is w/ the arbitor during the entire last boss fight, he was w/ tartaurus when the arbitor confronts him in the last level....go play the last level again and you'll see what i'm talking about, infact go play the last 2 levels to see what i'm talking about.dukebd699

Lol..."I think this is only the begining"

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lawlessx
[QUOTE="wreak"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"]

ohhh.. well that clears things up abit, but even so ,343 guilty spark wasnt with master chief.. the chief didnt even see him thru out the entire game.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lawlessx
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]

[QUOTE="wreak"]343 guilty spark (the oracle) is w/ the arbitor during the entire last boss fight, he was w/ tartaurus when the arbitor confronts him in the last level....go play the last level again and you'll see what i'm talking about, infact go play the last 2 levels to see what i'm talking about.Mecamatt

Lol..."I think this is only the begining"

:lol: i will never forget the night i finished halo:CE and heard those words.

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"]

[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]Ok heres what I think. Earth IS the arc. Cause at the end of Halo 2 Master Chief was going to blow up all of the halos by blowing up the arc. The control center of all of the halos. So...in order to save humanity...John has to destroy Earth. The Colonies live...but 90% of the Human population is erradicated...including Master Chief. That would explain what that giant metallic substance is in the first Halo 3 trailer. And if any of you guys remember "Regret Regret regret" from the beggining of the Metropolis level maybe the convenant WERENT talking about the Prophet of regret. Maybe they were talking about regretting comming to Earth and finding what they consider to be the most holy of all places within there enemies home.lawlessx

ohhh.. well that clears things up abit, but even so ,343 guilty spark wasnt with master chief.. the chief didnt even see him thru out the entire game.

=/ well don't you think Miranada and Johnson would just call the Admiral who would tell Master Chief?

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lawlessx
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="wreak"]

=/ well don't you think Miranada and Johnson would just call the Admiral who would tell Master Chief?

would be very interesting to see them try to contact anybody from where they are right now :wink:

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Mecamatt

I just realized that Miranda and Johnson are pretty SCREWED considering they have no ride home XD

Its ok there. There both immortal =]

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mecamatt

Pfft. I think somethin as advanced as the Oracle could contact the Admiral.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 dukebd699

I just realized that Miranda and Johnson are pretty SCREWED considering they have no ride home XD

Mecamatt

Johnson is immortal. I love the ending of Halo on ledgendary. Him and the elite are fighting over an assault rifle and they see the ship blowing up so the drop it and hug.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dukebd699

Im gonna see what bungie forums have found.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lawlessx
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]

dukebd699

Johnson is immortal. I love the ending of Halo on ledgendary. Him and the elite are fighting over an assault rifle and they see the ship blowing up so the drop it and hug.

i remember gaging when i saw that..lets see if bungie adds an alternate ending..it would actually please alot of halo fans to see what would happen if the master chief failed

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"]

dukebd699

Supposedly Johnson survived by cutting the elite open while hugging him, crawling inside is carcass which protected him from the blast, and then he foated in outer space holding his breath with the heat of the explosion keeping him from freezing to death. For the few minutes he was in space a random pelican somehow stumbled across him and brought him in lol.

THATS ONE LUCKY SOB

GamersinceAtari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GamersinceAtari
[QUOTE="GamersinceAtari"]

wreak

accept i actually put pieces of the puzzel togethor, it's not a theory if you just read the text and are able to put 2 and 2 togethor. or maybe your just looking at the wrong .txt file, caus there are 2....

2+2= 4 but there are many ways to get to 4

This is a quick run down of a possible combination of the two text, but this is all Imo since I do not want to theorize ways in which a parasite might be stopped. I have a larger text with pics from you guys but I want to see one more server first, that is why i do not want to theorize. But Imo this could also be the dialouge, I did not fill in the blanks since 2+2 = 4

{D-com} There is no peace left. No place where the parasite cannot reach. You were right about it
all. Let us hope the final measure is not too late.

IT IS THAT THING THAT WE MUST OBLITERATE
IT HAS AN ANTITHESIS JUST AS POWERFUL

{D-com} It's done. By my hands. The pyrrhic solution is ignited. All I have left is the quiet of
space to lull me to sleep. I will dream of you.

KNOW THAT ENERGETIC AND TENACIOUS AS LIFE IS
KNOW THAT A THOUSAND OTHER PLANS WERE TRIED AND FAILED
THAT ONE DAY, SOMEONE, ANYONE IS AROUND TO WITNESS THIS WARNING

{D-com} I feel no peril.
{D-com} No pain. No remorse. Is that normal?
THIS IS MY FINAL ENTRY, AND I AM LEFT WITH ONE HOPE

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lawlessx
[QUOTE="dukebd699"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"]

Mecamatt

Supposedly Johnson survived by cutting the elite open while hugging him, crawling inside is carcass which protected him from the blast, and then he foated in outer space holding his breath with the heat of the explosion keeping him from freezing to death. For the few minutes he was in space a random pelican somehow stumbled across him and brought him in lol.

THATS ONE LUCKY SOB

:shock:

*runs to throw up*

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 dukebd699
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="dukebd699"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"]

lawlessx

THATS ONE LUCKY SOB

*runs to throw up*

ROFL. That was a very funny scene but yeah hopefully they make a good ending and a ending viewable outside the game that you can see MC and everyone die if you find all the skulls or something. I must've missed that in the books. Really the only thing I remember is MC's fist fight against the elite with the sword and the other spartans being cornered in that base or w/e it was.

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="Mecamatt"][QUOTE="dukebd699"][QUOTE="Mecamatt"]

lawlessx

THATS ONE LUCKY SOB

*runs to throw up*

Lol could you imagine Bungie asking Eric Nylund to make Johnson's living fit into the story.

Eric Nylund: "WTF? You SEE him die! How am I supposed to make an excuse for how he's still alive!??? :cry:

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Mecamatt
[QUOTE="wreak"][QUOTE="GamersinceAtari"]

GamersinceAtari

This is a quick run down of a possible combination of the two text, but this is all Imo since I do not want to theorize ways in which a parasite might be stopped. I have a larger text with pics from you guys but I want to see one more server first, that is why i do not want to theorize. But Imo this could also be the dialouge, I did not fill in the blanks since 2+2 = 4

{D-com} There is no peace left. No place where the parasite cannot reach. You were right about it

{D-com} It's done. By my hands. The pyrrhic solution is ignited. All I have left is the quiet of

{D-com} I feel no peril.

You are a genious :|

You should write episodes for LOST O.O

GamersinceAtari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GamersinceAtari
:o:P Thanks:roll:;)
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lawlessx
[QUOTE="GamersinceAtari"][QUOTE="wreak"][QUOTE="GamersinceAtari"]

Mecamatt

{D-com} I feel no peril.

You are a genious :|

You should write episodes for LOST O.O

"GOD DAMMIT..WHAT DO THESE NUMBERS MEAN?! " :lol:

but seriously..great job

Rickettsz0780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Rickettsz0780
Member since 2006 • 152 Posts

Look at what I have uncovered, not really sure if it matters or if we know this already but look anyway.

"It's done. By my hands. The pyrrhic solution is ignited. All I have left is the quiet of space to lull me to sleep. I will dream of you."

If you look up the word PYRRHIC on dictionary.com you get some interesting answers

adjective 1. of or relatin to a war dance of ancient Greece: "pyrrhic dance movements" normally mimicing war moves with armor] 3. of or relating to or resembling Pyrrhus or his exploits (especially his sustaining staggering losses in order to defeat the Romans, but had such a lose he couldn't take over Roam; a Pyrrhic solution victory

I left the first one on there because it had to do with war and armor and since the start we have all admired Master Chief armor. So I don't really know if that has something to do with it. But I believe that It ultimately has something to do with the Pyrrhic Victory. I think that this could be the use of an old metaphor used in the definition and in the transmission that you are able to save. If they did end up realeasing the power of all the halos left the they would gain a huge lose. I also believe this is why they talk about the no remorse part. The marines took a huge lose (maybe one such as Master Chief). Maybe we are listening to Cortana talking and she released the power of the weapon while master chief was on the planet and she had no remorse because she had helped humanity in the end but she did say that she would dream of him.

My other thoery has to do with an other post saying something about the past. Maybe these transmission are coming from the past. This would lead us back to the first halo 3 trailer where there are two kids in a field talking and then they disapear and MC comes in. I believe that was there as a foreshadowing effect for the game not just for the cool look of the trailer. I belive that we will be diving deeper into the past of the Halo Rings.

Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Mecamatt
Dukebd dont post anything else! You have 1234 posts XD lol
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lawlessx
do you guys ever wonder if bungie/microsoft do this sort of thing just for hype,or are they just trying the gamers more involved into the series.?
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 dukebd699
I like your idea Rickettsz lol the theory section is gonna be huge.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dukebd699

Dukebd dont post anything else! You have 1234 posts XD lolMecamatt

oops too late. I wouldve made a new account if I realized it