Goodbye COD 4... Hello BF:BC

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demon565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 demon565
Member since 2005 • 5167 Posts
the player playing is so bad its not even funny.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
wow looks good
Skullcandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 Skullcandy
Member since 2003 • 763 Posts
Dying to find some competition in this game. Played the beta, loved it. I'll say it again, if you played the beta and thought it sucked, don't waste my time with unwarrented threats. I still play BF2 as Skullcandy and BF2142 as Boombalah. You can find me in BFBC as Boombalah. My balls are big and hairy, (mostly covered with your mothers fur,) so if you think you have what it takes, buy the game, add me as friend, and we'll see who tops the rankings at the end of the day. Needless to say, I'm not worried....
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts

Meh.

xanisk89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 xanisk89
Member since 2008 • 285 Posts

CoD4 has excellent graphics but when it comes to actual gameplay it's as old as the first CoD when you were killing nazis. Sure it's intense but the intensity comes from the fact that every house, shack, car, building, farm, abandoned outhouse is like a clown-car of enemies. They just KEEP COMING and hey I gotta say, in the original CoD and CoD2 I didn't really notice that but I think because for some reason Nazi's everywhere was ok to me. Also, half the time you could be a sniper and amazingly hey, I kill a nazi in a tower and he doesn't come back. When it comes to CoD4 "modern combat" people shouldn't just keep coming out of a house that you already killed 30 guys from. I mean seriously, they force you to be an assault guy with guns blazing to win, you can't be a sniper except for that lame ass sniping mission where one minute you're all stealthy, kill some guy and blow his arm off and the next oh hey....look guys everywhere OH and dogs....yay dogs....Plus multiplayer? Forget about it......Pre-made death animations and more 12 year olds than you'll find on World of Warcraft...yeah I'll skip.

Anyway, point is, I don't really care what people think, this is my opinion and I've let you idiots have yours who gave CoD4 a perfect 10. As for BF: Bad Company, it does look a lot more realistic with shooting and all the yelling going on in what looks to be the campain mode. Sure there was lots of yelling in CoD4 too but for some reason it just wasn't relavant. I don't care about a guy I just blew his head off with my shotgun...He's dead, my squad should have known that. If BF:BC is as great gameplay-wise with campain and has the awesome multiplayer that BF2 has then I'll certainly be picking this game up.

honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#56 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts
Didnt like the Beta thats enough to keep me from playin BF:BC
PlzDuntBanMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 PlzDuntBanMe
Member since 2008 • 3269 Posts
Nice, i might get it. Have fun.
--Rampage--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 --Rampage--
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
o buddy this game is mine. this looks awesome.
Avatar image for Keitarourashima
Keitarourashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Keitarourashima
Member since 2004 • 1422 Posts
Anyone know when the release is though?
Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts
i got tired of cod4 after 2 months of its release. I bought it for the single player basically. I played online with friends, was ok....got my 48 dollars of store credit a while back. maybe ill try out battlefield
Tsunami23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Tsunami23
Member since 2004 • 1352 Posts

I meant the combat, I don't care about the story. It's a combat shooter.

Keitarourashima

Ah, I see.

And I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way... because don't get me wrong, I'm just as excited as the next guy for the game

the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts

CoD4 has excellent graphics but when it comes to actual gameplay it's as old as the first CoD when you were killing nazis. Sure it's intense but the intensity comes from the fact that every house, shack, car, building, farm, abandoned outhouse is like a clown-car of enemies. They just KEEP COMING and hey I gotta say, in the original CoD and CoD2 I didn't really notice that but I think because for some reason Nazi's everywhere was ok to me. Also, half the time you could be a sniper and amazingly hey, I kill a nazi in a tower and he doesn't come back. When it comes to CoD4 "modern combat" people shouldn't just keep coming out of a house that you already killed 30 guys from. I mean seriously, they force you to be an assault guy with guns blazing to win, you can't be a sniper except for that lame ass sniping mission where one minute you're all stealthy, kill some guy and blow his arm off and the next oh hey....look guys everywhere OH and dogs....yay dogs....Plus multiplayer? Forget about it......Pre-made death animations and more 12 year olds than you'll find on World of Warcraft...yeah I'll skip.

xanisk89

Seriously? That was one of the coolest missions I've ever played in an fps.

Besides the fact that there are going to be 12 year olds playing every 360 fps, I don't get what you mean about the death animations.

Avatar image for Keitarourashima
Keitarourashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Keitarourashima
Member since 2004 • 1422 Posts
The death-animations aren't in real-time, that's what he means, they don't react diffrently each time, they're all pre-set. I think we all have been spoiled by the Euphoria physics by now, but ragdoll still works for me though. COD deaths just don't measure up anymore.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11995 Posts
That is great, thanks.