Girls Harassed on Live?

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#101 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts
Yes, this is happening and it needs to stop.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts
I am a girl that has played Halo2 and GeoW a lot on live. The only time people give me trouble is when they think I am a little boy, because of my voice. Other than that they ALL want to be my friend. It's like the guys that play these games are so deprived of girls they'll do anything to talk to me and have me on their friend's list.
Flavour666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Flavour666
Member since 2003 • 345 Posts
Actually the amount of harassment is pretty bad. My GF changed her gamertag and the new one was obviously female. She only played UNO for about 20 minutes and suddenly had over a dozen friends requests. Two of those 'gentlemen' proceeded to send pictures of themselves in briefs (and I mean briefs only!). One went so far as to put his hand in his underwear, holding his manhood. All the pictures where accompanied by messages like "you wanna meet up?" or "you like what you see?" etc. It is absolutely disgusting. Needless to say that she blocked both and reported them via the built in system, but nothing happened. Both are still gold members and probably continue in the same fashion...
THE_PREZIDENT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 THE_PREZIDENT
Member since 2005 • 2067 Posts
Though on xbl, both genders are harassed. But I have a couple of girls that I know and played on gears and boy do guy on xbl like harassing them. But at the same time I think the people harassing the women that play xbl are homosexual. They can not say anything positive and everything is negative which leads up to the conclusion that they are gay