Presbyter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Presbyter
Member since 2016 • 4 Posts

Hey, so I've not had chance to do much gaming for the past couple of years. I got married, moved a couple of times changed jobs and all that life nonsense. So after getting back into gaming a little with the wii u I've decided to order myself an Xbox One since I'm hoping to get back into some proper gaming (not that I don't enjoy the wii u). So my question is this, what do you guys consider to be the must-play games for the system? I've been out of touch with gaming for so long I don't know what's been well received and not.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@presbyter: Well you got to tell us what you like.

But you have Forza 5 & 6, Forza Horizon 2 & 3, Ori and the Blind Forest, Rare Replay, Halo 5, Dead Rising 3 with Dead Rising 4 coming next month, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of war remaster which gives you all the previous games from the 360, Gears of War 4.

There are some other games that i think were good, but didn't get rave reviews like Quantum Break & Ryse, then there's other games like ReCore and a few indie games you might want to check out.

I'm sure there are some i've forgotten, but anyway hope you can find something on that list you will like.

DeviantLime707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DeviantLime707
Member since 2015 • 45 Posts

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Overwatch
Forza Horizon 3
Dark Souls 3
etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
Member since 2016 • 372 Posts

Again, depends on what you like but I gotta second Forza 5/6, Forza Horizon 2/3, Rare Replay, Halo 5, Gears Remaster, GOW4

And I'll add: Metal Gear Solid V, Grand Theft Auto V. The Bioshock and Master Chief Collections might be something that interests you. Also, depending on how long you've been off the scene, XBONE also offers backwards compatibility on these 360 games.

Welcome back. Enjoy.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#5 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

Deus Ex Mankind Divided, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Gears of War 4, Doom, Forza Horizon 3, Fallout 4 are some of my recommendations

Presbyter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Presbyter
Member since 2016 • 4 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions, I used to enjoy rpg games so I'm looking forward to playing witcher. I've been enjoying zombiu for wii so I'm keen to try some other survival horror games like resident evil.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#7 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

@presbyter said:

Thanks for the suggestions, I used to enjoy rpg games so I'm looking forward to playing witcher. I've been enjoying zombiu for wii so I'm keen to try some other survival horror games like resident evil.

if you enjoy RPG I would also recommend Dragon Age Inquisition, a great game.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

For survival horror i'd recommend trying out Dying Light and The Evil Within. As for RPG's I'd second the suggestion for DA: Inquisition and The Witcher 3, and toss out Fallout 4 as a possible option. Last would be the Skyrim SE if you never played the original.