Gamerpoints... The Choice We Were Never Given.

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eatspie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 eatspie
Member since 2006 • 1716 Posts
man this topic dosent die does it its the same post over and over again
Avatar image for BigGhostrider12
BigGhostrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 BigGhostrider12
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
qbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 qbell
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#54 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
:lol:
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#55 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
You dont have to buy the game, rent them off internet places or video store.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
I cant stand gamerpoint whores. Buying a game or renting it just for points? Thats like me buying a condom when I dont even need it yet. SENSELESS. I wish gamepoints could be used as Ms points, but you would still keep the achievments.
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
i use gamerpoints to challenge my self in a game , for example when i finish a game like gears it have no replayablity and if im really gonna play it i only gonna play online , but achievements makes me finish the game 3 times one of these time by dom , its the most thing that i like about this console.zidan4000
ditto!
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#58 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11793 Posts
[QUOTE="Lach0121"]

[QUOTE="BigGhostrider12"]Don't we have a right to do whatever the hell we want with our games and achievements without people complaining about how dumb we are since they have a low gamerscore?BigGhostrider12

lmao true that, i feel ya, people hate on me for my gamerscore, when i play a bunch of games. i say to hell with them. its half envy, and half ignorance.

Yeah i know! They look at my gamercard and assume i play all those games for gamerscore! I just like to rent a bunch of games so i can get the most out of my 360! Is that so wrong to wanna play a wide library of genres/games?

no it is not, hell its your money, i use gameznflix.com to rent mine now, first i used gamefly, took too long for all the shipping, then rentzero, it took to long for them to ship. now i use gameznflix, there are so many games for the next generatoin that i wanna play, but im not gonna fork out 65.15$ for each one no no no. thats way too expensive.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#59 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11793 Posts

I cant stand gamerpoint whores. Buying a game or renting it just for points? Thats like me buying a condom when I dont even need it yet. SENSELESS. I wish gamepoints could be used as Ms points, but you would still keep the achievments. Shade-Blade

i have a high gamerscore because i rent alot of games, not that i rent a lot of games to get a high gamerscore, there is a difference, i see a game that i want to play, i rent it, i have played about 50-60 360 games, and beat about 35 or soof them.there are alot that i cant even force myself to play, like "just cause" for example, or "full auto."

like icant wait to recieve the darkness in the mail along with two worlds, hell i bought half life the anthology for pc, so icould get up to story before the orange box is released.

Mcrrcoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mcrrcoker
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts
Gamerpoints in My eyes Just show how much you play I would never buy a game for the gamerpoints I have to be interested in the game in order to buy it!
Bristar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Bristar
Member since 2002 • 495 Posts
Anybody who buys a game JUST for gamerpoints is a complete and utter moron as far as I am concerened, and the same thing goes for anyone who actually cares or gets upset about what other people are doing to get their gamerpoints.
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts

--laughs-- why are you guys so abusive online...honestly. I think it's quite a good topic and an interesting read. I hate having a gamerscore because for some reason, I get a load of people who judge me for it. When I first got my 360 and started a new gamertag, I kept getting booted because the hosts I met said... "God, you're less than a thousand...bye bye"

I had my own back though, when I challanged a host to a one on one and he had all his friends watch on Rainbow Six. (We started the game and his friends joined after we started, so they were spectators) I completely and utterly humilated him and what humiliated him even worse was the fact I was a girl lol. Ohhh those were the days.

But yeah, I hate having a gamerscore, I don't mind achievements but why have gamer scores? Plus you can't delete your games which is bad, because with my original gamertag, I downloaded a bunch of arcade games, the trails, played them, got bored and deleted them and they remain on my gamertag account.

So I had to cancel that, and start a new gamertag (which cost me another 50 bucks for the year) and I'm very very selective of what I play on my new main one, because otherwise it gets completely out of hand.

Scriptwrite, great topic man, and for all those people who are abusive... if you don't like it, move on...instead of raking up your post counter...

dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts

I have never bought a game that i didnt like for gamerpoints, i only buy games that i like and yes i do try to get as much points as i can be bothered with until i loose attention. in conclusion gamerpoints do not really affect me.

broke812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 broke812
Member since 2003 • 970 Posts

i use gamerpoints to challenge my self in a game , for example when i finish a game like gears it have no replayablity and if im really gonna play it i only gonna play online , but achievements makes me finish the game 3 times one of these time by dom , its the most thing that i like about this console.zidan4000

says the guy who posted a topic asking if anyone can do the seriously glitch for him.

i like achievement points because they add replayability to the game but it's dumb when ppl cheat just to get achievement points. so in a way achievement points cause more cheating and boosting matches. i like them but ppl just seem to abuse them to try and make themselves look like they are better than they really are. there's nothing wrong with achievement points, it's just that some ppl in the 360 community have no pride and will cheat in order to get a higher gamerscore. so achievement points are flawed but there is nothing MS can do about it.

DJ_Xbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DJ_Xbox
Member since 2004 • 691 Posts
I cant believe this topic has gotten this many posts.
Someone close this.
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 EnigmaticBeauty
Why should it be closed? It's a topic of obvious interest to people.
DJ_Xbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DJ_Xbox
Member since 2004 • 691 Posts
Why should it be closed? It's a topic of obvious interest to people.EnigmaticBeauty

You consider it "obvious intreest" because you practically wrote an essay about it.
neXtgenisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 neXtgenisis
Member since 2006 • 775 Posts

This topic is stupid I think gamerpoints are great it gives more replayability to games and shows ppl what games you have completed. You need to stop chatting bull$hit lets see you do anything better and if you dont like it then just ignore it, its not hard and if you don't wanna play ranked matchs then just play player matches from wat your saying you dont care about gamerpoints so it dont concern you does it. BlessDestructiViper

exactly...let everyone do what they want as long as it makes them happy

EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 EnigmaticBeauty

[QUOTE="EnigmaticBeauty"]Why should it be closed? It's a topic of obvious interest to people.DJ_Xbox

You consider it "obvious intreest" because you practically wrote an essay about it.

my idea of an essay is a lot longer than a few sentences... a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot longer