Are you tired of kids on XBL?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PC_JOE_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 PC_JOE_9
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
i'm what yu would consider a kid on xbox live and halo 3 and gow. I played with adults and kids alike. Yes, there are any that piss me off, however, adults love to play with me and kids don't mind me at all. I'm not ignorant and i only curse people out when they do stupidthings like say brag about their skill in the lobby and end up getting pwned 50 to 25 on team slayer. So, no, i'm not tired of kids on xbl, because of a magical thing called a mute button and a brain - USE IT
thrasher2280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 thrasher2280
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
Alot of them can be annoying. But there are a few who can be quiet mature (I can deal with the higher pitch voices unless they are 7)I personally find the 15-18 year olds are usually worse, because they act more imature then some of those kids. Swearing and yelling and acting like idiots.
dixie38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 dixie38
Member since 2004 • 46 Posts
It's pretty annoying but thats what mute is for.
strawberry9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 strawberry9
Member since 2006 • 875 Posts
If your 12 years old, and you still sound like you 6 year old sister, xbox live should be illigal for you!!!!
Avatar image for underworld_lead
underworld_lead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 underworld_lead
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i think its not just the kids maybe it seems that way but i find that all around you always come across ignorant bastards the ones that ruin the games usually arnt the kids though its the 40 year whos being racist and very disrespectful that I find to be a bigger problem

tankbob_006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 tankbob_006
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
yes the kids can get annoying at times, I can deal with that. Im tired of the late teen early 20 year olds that are just rude as can be. just because you are online playing a video game that gives you the right to throw away everything your parents taught you in how to treat people? or does this just simply come down to the internet tough guy personae that some people get? makes no sense to me, but everyone, not just kids need to clean up there language and their manors. just my thought.
Avatar image for Mutatedbloodelf
Mutatedbloodelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 Mutatedbloodelf
Member since 2007 • 853 Posts
I think jocks and poser gangsters are the real xbox live problem.
myles13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 myles13
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts
look at this wise guy trying to act all smart. im with you im sick of kids. but you sound like a douche and really i dont think i would want to be listing to you on xbox live
jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 jpstill85
Member since 2006 • 440 Posts

look at this wise guy trying to act all smart. im with you im sick of kids. but you sound like a douche and really i dont think i would want to be listing to you on xbox livemyles13

and the ignorance of XBL carries over to the GS forums... who'd have thought...

Shanbran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Shanbran88
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts
I don't think kids are that big of a problem. Yeah, they get annoying, but that is why microsoft gave us a mute system. But man, i hate the kids who think they arre good.
ArabSolja99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ArabSolja99
Member since 2006 • 1630 Posts

this thread has gotten way to serious

For God's sake ppl, whether you're 35, 10, 9 , 16, 15.5 years old. Go watch spongebob, it''ll relax you.

ROFL

peace and blessing be upon you brethren, and may all the ignorant "kids" find there way in becoming true, mature adults. I don't just mean pre-adolescents (sp?) i mean the ppl who act like morons

Man I sound like a hippy . lol :P

PiNwOrM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 PiNwOrM
Member since 2005 • 2030 Posts

[QUOTE="gumboots22"]Know What im tired of? THESE THREADS!jpstill85

if you don't like it, then don't respond to them... all it does is put it higher on the forums which keeps it alive even longer... and obviously you don't have anything intelligent to say anyway.

That's exactly the point.

This thread is like children on XBL. They're everywhere, they're annoying, and they're whiney.

Don't like kids? Don't give them the whiney responce they want. Mute them.

helljumper0st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 helljumper0st
Member since 2007 • 148 Posts

it really depends on how their acting i get really pissed off once and a while but most of the time i put em on mute or just dont care

ps im 12 and i have a mic but never say anything in besides something helpful

Memoryitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#64 Memoryitis
Member since 2006 • 2221 Posts

Yes they are annoying as hell, whats sad is that I acted exactly like them if not worse back in the day. You can't really blame them because they are kids and they are stupid.

I am 19 now btw

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
I've really only encountered a few kids on XBL. I usually just mute them & move on.
FR-Save-A-baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FR-Save-A-baby
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
tell me about it. same with the brits
Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts
I think the reason why everyone thinks kids on XBL are annoying is mainly because they're children.. Playing mature rated games that they shouldn't play in the first place, and the fact that they all have really squeeky and high-pitched voices.
If kids were really annoying just because they tend to be rude and say innapropriate things, then we minus well count all the other teens and adults who play XBL because most are no worse. Only difference is most teens and adults have deeper voices.
juan_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 juan_789
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
kids played video games before kids still playing video games now and they will still be playing in the future and there is nothing you can do about it so deal with it friend :) ooo and i let my 11 year old brother play halo 3 all the time!
Vance_009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69 Vance_009
Member since 2004 • 2005 Posts
I find myself not playing mutural games like Gears of War, Halo and Call of Duty 4. Because I'm all the time playing with kids that will think their kings of the game. But raceing and other things like that I find more mutural people because it takesREALLIFE SKILL
Infinite-Zr0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Infinite-Zr0
Member since 2003 • 13284 Posts

I hate the high schoolers that think their life is worth something because they're good at what ever game they're playing.

"I just owned you so shut up"
I mean, I play games as much as the next guy, but I'd never consider using my talent as a gamer as something that makes me superior to anyone.

DonMega187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DonMega187
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts

I recently have been playing Halo 3 on XBL a lot and have noticed that children are quite possibly the most ignorant things on the planet. Not all of them are that bad in fact some of them are quite polite. I was just wondering your thoughts on this matter.pezboy7

I hate the kids who TRY to talk smack. They tottally get dissed and dont shut up. Once they realize they have been owned they begin screaming and making retarded noises.

juan_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 juan_789
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts

For God's sake ppl, whether you're 35, 10, 9 , 16, 15.5 years old. Go watch spongebob, it''ll relax you.

ROFL

peace and blessing be upon you brethren, and may all the ignorant "kids" find there way in becoming true, mature adults. I don't just mean pre-adolescents (sp?) i mean the ppl who act like morons

Man I sound like a faag . lol :P

ArabSolja99

agreed

DonMega187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 DonMega187
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
[QUOTE="lge777"]

[QUOTE="pezboy7"]I recently have been playing Halo 3 on XBL a lot and have noticed that children are quite possibly the most ignorant things on the planet. Not all of them are that bad in fact some of them are quite polite. I was just wondering your thoughts on this matter.pezboy7

Just think sometime in you life YOU where one of those"KIDS" in your mind you where never like that BUT most likely you where you just didn't have XBL to show the world...FYI all those "IGNORANT THINGS OF THE PLANET" don't think they are bothering anyone so just be nice and inform them in a kind way not by call them names.

Ok first of all, you must be around 11 or 12 because your grammar is sloppy and your spelling doesn't make you sound too intelligent. Anyway, No, I wasn't one of those "kids" I was raised to treat others with respect regardless of wether or not I can see them face to face. I called them ignorant because they are just that, lacking in all basic knowledge of social and moral behavior. Talking nicely to these people is impossible they are racist and nothing but belligerant. If you are young that's fine, I don't have a problem with that. Like I said in my original post, some of them are quite polite.

That probably shut him up. lol

Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#74 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
people in general are annoying to me, but that doesn't stop me from trafficing social venues. Comes with the territory ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#75 7121984
Member since 2007 • 2261 Posts
[QUOTE="ArabSolja99"]

ROFL

Man I sound like a faag . lol :P

juan_789

agreed

I second it... i mean third lol

arcelice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 arcelice
Member since 2007 • 702 Posts

I hate stupid kids on XBL. I myselfdefy the stereotype. I'm 14 (and no that doesn't make me a hypocrit) and I am intelligent enough to realize that yelling and screaming doesn't cause your enemies in the game to flee. That part of the reason I've quit playing Halo 3, because it's filled with obnoxious kids screaming random things into the microphone because they want attention because they're that needy.

Call of Duty 4 was free from all this, but then yesterday I was playing a game with a bunch of 10 year olds and their friends, and they wanted to sound cool by saying things like, oh yeah theM4 Carbineis TERRIBLE!

ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#77 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
Anywhere in the 13-17 range with the kids is fine with me but those 7-10 year olds you often find playing Halo or something, um no.
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LUK3isH3RE
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts
I'm tired of them, yes.
But I'm also tired of the ignorant adults too.
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LUK3isH3RE

I hate stupid kids on XBL. I myselfdefy the stereotype. I'm 14 (and no that doesn't make me a hypocrit) and I am intelligent enough to realize that yelling and screaming doesn't cause your enemies in the game to flee. That part of the reason I've quit playing Halo 3, because it's filled with obnoxious kids screaming random things into the microphone because they want attention because they're that needy.

Call of Duty 4 was free from all this, but then yesterday I was playing a game with a bunch of 10 year olds and their friends, and they wanted to sound cool by saying things like, oh yeah theM4 Carbineis TERRIBLE!

arcelice

Well if some kids are talking to one another and annoying you, then it's your responsibility to mute them.
Don't expect them to be quiet and not to talk to one another just because it's annoying you - in their eyes, your just a stranger, so why should they shut up for you?
Obviously it's a different story if they're actually saying things to you that you find offensive personally.

energyzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 energyzzz
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts
if they are really that annoying just mute them or argue with them
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LUK3isH3RE

You know what I'm sick of? Whiney babies constantly whining about kids on XBL.

Just block them and get over it. I'd rather them than you.

PiNwOrM

Lmao.

Avatar image for underworld_lead
underworld_lead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 underworld_lead
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I'm tired of them, yes.
But I'm also tired of the ignorant adults too.
LUK3isH3RE

theres the post i was looking for quick and to the point

Swordslinger0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#83 Swordslinger0
Member since 2004 • 3868 Posts
Well I usually find kids on XBL to be a bit jarring at first, but I haven't had any problems with them in the end.
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#84 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

the sad thing is most of the games they play are rated "mature" and they shouldn't even own the game....

Fuzzems93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Fuzzems93
Member since 2005 • 166 Posts

We all know there aren't people over 16 who are just as annoying on live and threaten to beat eachother's asses all the time like they will drive to your house and beat your ass.

/endsarcasm

dreadedred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dreadedred19
Member since 2007 • 1279 Posts
I saw a guy online once on halo 3 and he was bragging that he just conpeted in mlg and i was looking at him in the game and at that moment he gets blasted by the other team. irony is funny.
pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 pezboy7
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts
I had no idea this topic would stir up so much. Had I known that I wouldn't have started it. I got warned btw. Apparently I was being a douche to someone.
Mr_Wes32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Mr_Wes32
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts
yes yes and yes the main reason why i play Halo 3 so little now