WOTU RT Presents: WWE Extreme Rules RT Build Up Thread (5/19)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

Extreme_Rules_Logo.png

RT Matches: 

WOTU Championship
TLC Match
CpReborn (C) vs. ThePlayer

Intercontinental Championship  
Stretcher Match
Jediknight (C) vs. Big_Evil

X-Division Championship
Ultimate X Match
FullMetalWWant (C) vs Legenkiller

Universal Tag Team Championship
Tornado Tag Team Elimination Match 
The New and Improved Team Friendship (Spideynerd and CpReborn) (C) vs. Slick and EFC

3 Stages of Hell Match 
Spideynerd vs. Shoe_Crap
-Shoe picks the first match ("I Quit" Match), Spidey the second (Last Man Standing Match), and the "WOTU Universe" the third (Punjabi Prison Match) 

House of Fun Match
JLe vs. Crulex

Torture Chamber Match
Dude vs. Frieza

Scaffold Match
StaticKornSlipX vs. Gamerguy

Tag Team Steel Cage Match
NewEraIcon and FrenchDynasty vs. GoldenAgeNick and TwistofFate
W/Special Guest Ref, Randyspeeps

*More TBA*  

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: CpReborn WOTU Championship

Intercontinental Champion: Jediknight Intercontinental Championship

X-Division Champion: FullMetalWWant X-Division Championship

Universal Tag Team Champions: Spideynerd & CpReborn (New and Improved Team Friendship)WOTU Tag Team Championship 

WOTU Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Spideynerd  
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

*Takes place on WOTU Monday Night Raw*

Plays as Killerband & Rikku hit the stage to loud cheers from Killerband's homestate crowd of New Jersey as they both enter the ring as Killerband speaks but before he can speak, the crowd chants "Killerband, Killerband, Killerband" over and over again very loudly as they cheer for their homestate hero.  As Killerband finally gets a chance to speak.

Killerband: Thank you guys so much, it's such a great honor to finally come home to New Jersey last night to defeat my arch-rival TwistofFate in an amazing around of over 80,000 people at Metlife Stadium.  It's been my dream to perform in front of my hometown crowd and well I'm very glad you guys supported me throughout my match last night for me to become victorious.  It's been an amazing feel overall this week.  And tonight you guys in the Izod Center, you guys are just as hot and loud as last night, maybe even louder.

As the crowd cheers loudly after that.

Killerband: I will always love New Jersey for the way it's been good to me ever since I was born here.  But now we are on the road to Extreme Rules next month, as well things are looking up for me ever since I lost the WOTU Championship to Spideynerd back at Summerslam last year.  There will be major changes surprises and I plan on delivering on them.

Plays as Brie Bella comes out on stage with a mic already in hand (much to Rikku's dismay) as she speaks.

Brie: Hi handsome!

Rikku: Woah woah woah, back off Brie, Killerband is mine, what in the world do you want?

Brie: I wasn't talking to you Rikku, but since you are here, I want Killerband back, I left because I had contractual issues in the WOTU but now I'm back and I want my man back. 

Rikku: If you want him, you'll have to go through me, I'll be glad to take you out permanently tonight.

Brie: Na na na Miss Perky.  You don't make the match, I do, and I feel tonight isn't the right night to fight.  So I'll tell ya what, next week on Raw, I will face you one-on-one and whoever wins, wins Killerband's heart, what do you say or are you scared?

Rikku: I'm not scared of you, and I'll accept your challenge, and if you lose, you need to leave Killerband alone forever.

Brie: Fine, and when I win, you will leave the WOTU forever.  Do we have a deal?

Rikku: Fine!

Killerband: Wait what?

Rikku: It's okay honey, if Brie wants to try to take you away from me, let her try because she won't succeed.

Brie: Then it's settled, cya next week Rikku because it's the last time you'll be seen here in the WOTU.  Oh and 1 more thing, Killerband sweety, you will be the guest referee for that match.

As Brie blows a kiss to Killerband as she leaves as Killerband is in the middle of the ring shocked as Rikku is ready to take on Brie next week on Raw.

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "Tonight i will make my way tothe ring as the new Leader of Renegades Of Honor. now with Gamer out due to a nice retirement, i have to decide where Legen and myself go from here. tonight i also come out as the NEW Intercontinental Champion. so Big, i will see you tonight. oh and Spidey, i have a favor to ask you, i want a stipulation added to the match for my Title, something like a Stretcher Match, something that will make the match a lot ,ore exciting since it is Extreme Rules."*
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*segment for raw*

*gamer and eve appear at the ramp*

*gamer takes to moment to savor in the cheers from the crowd*

*he looks up as he has his championship belt with him*

*him and eve both have huge smiles on their faces*

Eve: well gamer its time :)

Gamer: thats right Wotu Universe I-

*gamer gets attacked from behind by static and crulex*

*crowd boos*

cole: what the hell ? ITS HIS RETIREMENT SPEECH WHATS WRONG WITH THESE TWO

Static: FINALLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY

*static and crulex continue attacking gamer*

*they punch him and stomp on him*

crulex: who do you think you are ?

static: you stole the spotlight from corrective chaoswith your retirement crap

Crulex: there is only one that should have the spotlight and that is corrective chaos

*gamer has been busted open as eve screams in shock*

*static see Gamer's slammy*

static: THIS IS MINE IM THE FUTURE OF WOTU NOW NOT YOU

*static hits gamer with the slammy*

*crulex sets up a table below the entrance stage*

crulex: over here

*static drags gamer to the side*

Static: TIME TO SEND YOU INTO RETIREMNT

*static lifts up gamer and powerbombs him through the table*

*gamer is lying lifeless*

*static and crulex turn to eve*

*static grabs eve*

crulex: look at this static its the one Gamer cares about

Static: HA he left natty and K2 for this thing :lol:

*static shoves eve to crulex*

Static: lets give her the proper send off

*crulex throws eve over his shoulder and then delivers a tombstone piledriver*

*static drags gamer back to the ramp*

*crulex removes gamer's championship belt*

Crulex: this is property of corrective chaos now

Static: alright Gamer time to say goodbye for good

*static and crulex both lift up gamer and double chokeslam him through the spotlight*

*the crowd boos as static and crulex laugh at gamer and eve*

*static and crulex leave*

*the paramedics come to take gamer and eve out of the arena*

cole:....i...im speechless he was going to give a retirment speech and then corrective chaos attacks*

lawler: spidey and corrective chaos have gone to far

*segment ends*

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts

^Dafuq? That was crazy

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jediknight52501
*the following takes place on WOTU RAW.* plays as Jedi makes his way to the ring. he has the Intercontinental Championship Title around his waist. he heads towards the ring and asks for a mic. Jedi then gets in the ring and gets a nice cheap pop. Jedi: you know i was going to brag tonight about winning the Intercontinental Championship but after what i saw tonight by Corrective Chaos, i am kinda pissed, no i am seriously pissed off. so Gamer, i will get some revenge for what happened to you tonight. now with that out of the way i want to address you Big. at Extreme Rules you finally get your rematch against me. i know Static stole the Title from you and you never got your rematch and i am glad we are facing each other for this Title. i want you to know i want the match to be our best match. i would like to add a stipulation if you like what i have in mind and that is a Stretcher Match. yes i never been in one and i would love to face you in one if Spidey and you agree to the Stipulation. so Big, are you ready for Extreme Rules? i know i am ready. now one last thing i would like to handle and that is Renegades Of Honor, you see i am now the Leader of the group and as Leader i am making one thing clear, Corrective Chaos, you are still outr Target and when the dust settles, we will show you that we are better then you and that no matter what happens in the next few weeks, i will do whatever it takes to take you all out once and for all, so Spidey, Static and Crulex, i got a Straight Jacket ready for you three and Static, you are the first person to get one, so i will see you soon, very soon." Jedi then drops the mic and he unbuckles the IC Title and he grabs it and he puts it over his shoulder as he is bout to leave the ring. Jedi then gets out of the ring and heads back to the R.O.H. Locker Room as WOTU RAW heads t a commercial break.*
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spideynerd3

The following happens on Monday Night Raw, the beginning of the end of the show:

Part 1 (of 3):

*"Down with the Sickness" hits, as Spidey storms out to the ring with Ali keeping up with him at his side. Following behind him are Static, Last_Ride, Crulex, and Hockey. Static is wearing his Custom made Guy Fawkes mask, while the others left theirs behind. Last_Ride looks disappointed in himself, while Hockey just looks glad to still be around. Crulex has a smirk on his face though. Once they are all in the ring, Spidey pulls out his mic and begins to talk*

Spidey: Let me talk about what happened last night at Wrestlemania 29. The PPV started off with what should have been a squash match, Last_Ride vs. Shoe_Crap... Instead of being the squash match I expected, Shoe showed up in rare form and defeated Last_Ride. I was mad, but thought, "we still have plenty of more matches tonight"... Fast forward to Crulex vs. Player, the outcome of which resulted in Player getting buried six feet under. I was impressed, but honestly, I knew Crulex could beat Player. The only reason I lost to the Player was because Tarryn cheated. But then we had Static vs. Jedi... I have to say I was disappointed the most in the outcome of this match. How Static could let that phony Jedi get the title is beside me. I was down right furious at this point, and when it came time for the Tag Team Championship unification match, I was in a rare form, but so was Cp, so much so that he refused to let me get the win by pinning Majin, and instead doing it all by himself.

*The fans start chanting for Cp, which just angers Spidey more*

Spidey: ...So then I headed to the TWF so I could win the TWF Championship, and everything was going well... Until JandSman stole the win from me. I had Kreater in a headlock, scissor hold, and just as Kreater was going to tap, JandSman distracted the ref. As Kreater was tapping away, I noticed I hadn't won yet, and let go of the hold... Next thing I know, I wake up to see JandSman with the TWF Championship over his head. Then the unthinkable happened, Randyspeeps came running down to the ring and cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase... But the match ended in a draw, and now the TWF doesn't even have a champion.

*The fans cheer this, because they don't like the TWF*

Spidey: When I got back to my hotel, all I wanted to do was go to sleep and forget what happened at Wrestlemania. Yes, I won one match, but I lost another, and on top of that, Corrective Chaos won two of their five matches... TWO! However, about an hour into my sleep, I got a phone call from WOTU's past, and got an offer that I'm currently working on. But even that phone call didn't turn my night around. I went back to sleep, and woke up this morning with a major headache. That's why I haven't been on the show at all. I sent Static and Crulex out to attack Gamer, because he deserves to be in a retirement home for refusing to sign a new contract. He wants to retire, then he can sit in a retirement home for the rest of his days. But even that attack didn't turn my mood around. As much as I like seeing Chaos, that didn't just didn't do it for me. I formed Corrective Chaos to usher in the Era of Chaos, and so far the Era of Chaos has been a disaster.

*The fans start chanting "Chaos sucks!", as Spidey becomes more and more angry*

Spidey: As of this moment, I want to see Chaos each and every night there is a show. Am I clear? Maybe seeing more and more Chaos will bring my mood up, but until then, the four of you will be seeing even less of Ali and I. Prove to me you actually have a meaning in Corrective Chaos, or else, Kneel before me as Ali does what Lex and Static did to Gamer.

*Spidey drops his mic, and storms out of the ring. Ali chases after him, as the remaining Corrective Chaos members in the ring look at each other, before Crulex grabs Spidey's mic*

To Be Continued... 

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts

What did you guys think of that? It seems like the WOTU is gradually becoming more entertaining. Perhaps it's time for me to pay a visit.Crusader Twitter

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jediknight52501

[quote="Crusader Twitter"]What did you guys think of that? It seems like the WOTU is gradually becoming more entertaining. Perhaps it's time for me to pay a visit.Crusader628

OOC: that would be AWESOME.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

CPReBorn is going to be my opponent at WOTU Extreme Rules, But if he thinks he is going to keep the WOTU Championship, HELL NO, this man dosen't know half of the stuff I've gone thought to get a rematch for the WOTU Championship. #IAmWinningItBack.

IAmThePlayer Twitter

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Crusader628

---

*The weather seemed enjoyable, roughly around 70 degrees. The fans were overwhelming the stadium, as WOTU superstars were outside along with the fans. Connecting with the WOTU universe with photos, autographs, speeches, etc. One superstar in particular, surprised everyone just by his presence. As he's been out of action for several months, and rumors had it that this man may never had returned. The man is known as Crusader. He's spotted by a camera crew, as he's occupied with a group of fans. He's talking to them and as well as signing autographs for them. They proceed to take pictures of him, as Crusader is approached by an interviewer.*

Maria Gonzales - "Crusader! You're back! What made you return?" *She then places the mic near his mouth*
Crusader - "To be honest, I was gettin' bored. I mean, I'm glad that I was able to enjoy my life for a while, such as getting married, and even becoming a father of an unborn child." *Crusader walks away from the group of fans, being followed by Maria and the camera crew.*
Maria Gonzales - "This is exciting? Tell us your goals now that you're returning." *Crusader stops, and faces the camera, but looking Maria in the eyes.*
Crusader - "My goals? Hm... Well, I'm comin' back because I wanna do what I love and do best, and that's wrestle. So I suppose I can say my goal is to become King of the Mountain once more and reclaim WOTU for my own. I'll be starting fresh, really. The man you're looking at now, is different than the man everyone used to know. All my accolades in WOTU no longer matter. My friends, my enemies, I now have zero. The Age of the Crusade is now underway." *Crusader smirks to Maria, and walks away.*

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

*Spidey drops his mic, and storms out of the ring. Ali chases after him, as the remaining Corrective Chaos members in the ring look at each other, before Crulex grabs Spidey's mic*

To Be Continued...

spideynerd3

Crulex: Hang on a moment, Spidey. You've addressed us all, and now, it's my turn to talk. And Spidey, I have something to say to you.

*The crowd "Ooohs" at the tone Crulex just took with Spidey, who stops just in time for Ali to catch up with him. The two turn around and Crulex's smirk turns serious.*

Crulex: Last night, I was bound and determine to defend my Master's honor by burying Player alive. But to say that Corrective Chaos had a bad night is only half true. Corrective Chaos still remains in prime position to reemerge as the most dominant force in all of WOTU. However, I need to warn you that our biggest threat may not be in the WOTU.

*Spidey cocks his head and makes his way back to the ring, taking a mic from a ring valet as he does so.*

Spidey: What are you talking about?

Crulex: I am a TWF original through and through. It's where I got my start and I showed how loyal to it I was for years. That's why I've gotten short with you in the past when you suggested mergers. But good things don't last forever. And last night, I thought long and hard about it. You were right all along. The WOTU thrives, lives and new comers show up almost every month. People talk like there is no tomorrow, and there seems to be no signs of slowing down. I hate it with all of my heart to admit it, but the TWF was dying, and it I didn't do something, it would end on a low note. So I decided to end it on a high note.

Spidey: What?

Crulex: I talked to the Board of Directors. I talked to the superstars. I spoke with just about everyone that night, last night that is.........and only a handful disagreed with the idea of merging the TWF superstars with the WOTU superstars to create one supershow and chose to retire in peace. But most of them see this as a good thing for both companies.

Spidey: You mean you did it!? You actually did it!? You finally got them to see the light!? That's wonderful! I love it! Way to go, Crulex! Can you imagine the chaos that will bring? New rivalries, new matches and continued life for Roundtable history! Great job man!

Crulex: You're wrong. I didn't do anything. Me and my fellow GM merely suggested it. But they were the ones who thought they would give it a try. Why? Because they now have nothing to lose. And that makes them dangerous to us all. My point is that some of them are coming, with fresh slates. And one of them just might debut on Smackdown! Slight changes may have to be made to make sure that nothing bad happens to either my fellow TWF originals or the WOTU.

*Spidey considers this for a moment and at the words "slight changes", he gets serious and realizes that Crulex doesn't want to talk about his out in the open. Spidey orders the rest of Corrective Chaos to leave the ring as he paces and thinks for a moment.*

To be concluded.......

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Crusader628
my Master's honor by burying Player alive. And in doing so, I remain undefeated in the most evil match in history.Crulex1369
Lolwut?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Crulex1369

[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]my Master's honor by burying Player alive. And in doing so, I remain undefeated in the most evil match in history.Crusader628
Lolwut?

What do you mean wut? Buried Alive is Undertaker's match. I beat Player in it and I've never lost one. What's so hard to understand about that?

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crusader628

[QUOTE="Crusader628"][QUOTE="Crulex1369"]my Master's honor by burying Player alive. And in doing so, I remain undefeated in the most evil match in history.Crulex1369

Lolwut?

What do you mean wut? Buried Alive is Undertaker's match. I beat Player in it and I've never lost one. What's so hard to understand about that?

Because I remember beating you in a Buried Alive match. :lol:
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Crulex1369
[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]

[QUOTE="Crusader628"][QUOTE="Crulex1369"]my Master's honor by burying Player alive. And in doing so, I remain undefeated in the most evil match in history.Crusader628

Lolwut?

Because I remember beating you in a Buried Alive match. :lol:

Oh crud..........I remember that now. I thought we had the inferno match, but that was something different. Sorry. Editing that right now.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 spideynerd3

*Spidey considers this for a moment and at the words "slight changes", he gets serious and realizes that Crulex doesn't want to talk about his out in the open. Spidey orders the rest of Corrective Chaos to leave the ring as he paces and thinks for a moment.*

To be concluded.......

Crulex1369

*Spidey raises the mic back to his lips and begins to talk*

Spidey: Obviously with a potential merger, things would need to be address, you are right... So, let's let Raw end and head to my office where we will talk things over. Does that sound good to you, Lex?

Crulex: Of course.

*Spidey motions for Crulex to follow him, and so he drops his mic, slips out of the ring, and follows Spidey to the back as the camera fades to black* 

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: so are we going to do the percentage stuff over here now? Anyone been keeping track of that?
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

Dance With the Devil- Hits as Layla and I make our way out to the ring, to a strong mixed reaction. Heading straight for the ring iwth a look of determination and focus, rather than the usual showboating and poses

Me: Lets get one thing straight, last night at Wrestlemania. That meant nothing, Metal has been an expert of luck his entire career. Winning the WOTU Championship, X-Division Championship last night. We're 1-1 now. Because I beat you at TLC last year to win the X-Division title, you won at Mania. Fair enough. I'll give you your due, but you proved literally nothing. And you brought as much swagger as a cabbage patch kid.

I'm not gonna let a loss, over a C- Rate title mess up all my momentum. I held it 2 times already and I'm the reason it's a hot commodity. See I'm not about to let the " Corporation" stick me in a division I already conquered twice. I've been there and doen that, and quite frankly I'm bigger than all that. I want things that actually have some meaning to them,  It's my turn to wear the crown! It's time for me to be The Icon of the new era!

The X Division and everyone part of it are like parasites comfortably nestled in the lower intestines of the WOTU.

You people have been lead to believe mediocirty is excellence, this company between the corny ass Ali Chino puns, it's management,  Killerband's baby mama drama, and half the other things that happen here. You people have been brainwashed.

And this isn't me "pipe bombing" because thats bush league sh*t, this is me simply saying and doing what I want to do! If this industry is gonna keep me down, why should I care? 

I have been booed, chastised, and downright hated on because I speak my mind. I hit key points that most would never bring on air, I call people out on their bullsh!t,

I say the things that society doesn't want to hear, and for that I'm punished.

I've been screwed on purpose! 

It boggles my mind how anyone could have the audacity to conspire against me! or question my dignity. I am the purest essence of greatness that any of you have ever been privileged enough to witness.

I am plain and simple the best thing going in the WOTU today. In fact, I am this companys savior. However, heres the drawback .

I have no interest in saving anyofyou. I possess the majesty and decadence to rid the world of all its evils, but I simply dont want to. And thats because the one trait that I dont possess, is compassion Why should I give a damn for people who have NEVER given one for me?! .

And for that reason I have no interest in hearing the  complaints of the worlds miserable inhabitants who exaggerate every single insignificant incident into a catastrophe.

I dont want to save any of you, I want to watch you suffer, just as I make my opponents suffer,  Youre all on your own and over time, as your false bravado and shameless defiance of me wears off, youll be left empty, begging and pleading to follow the path of The Astonishing Icon.

But it will not happen. I am the greatest entity that this company has ever been blessed to inherit and the last thing I want is for my purity to be contaminated by all of you filthy scoundrels!! 

If I ever turned around to see the mindless sheep of the WOTU following me, Id lead all of you off of the nearest cliff!

You know what else!? I'm not the only person who feels this way! I know someone else, who is tired by you people and the "business" runing his life! He's tired of the plots against him, and he's sick and tired of being sick and tired! One of the biggest damn, commodities here has been screwed JUST like I have!

OOC- Showtime, French :cool:

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Crusader628

*Raw returns from a commercial break. Showing Gunner standing in the middle of the ring. Microphone in hand, his theme song playing in the background, and people in the crowd being quiet due to Gunner being a nobody. He runs his palms through his hair, waiting for his theme song to come to an end. Placing the microphone to his mouth, beginning to speak once the song fades away.*

Gunner - "'Ello, I'am Gunner. I shouldn't hav'ta introduce myself, I'm the next big thing in this business! You people should know exactly who I am! Yet, the WOTU GM has been shunning me from the very beginning! But not anymore... I took it upon myself to get this spot, to send an open challenge to anyone in the back who's foolish enough to face me! I don't care who you are... If you have more balls than brains, then step up!"

*Gunner tosses the microphone to the ground, as he paces across the ring. Agaggressively running his hands through his hair, panting heavily. He eagerly stares up to the titantron as the fans seem to boo him now. He stops in the middle of the ring, and just stares. Eventually, "Nothing Left to Lose" begins to play. The fans seem not to be familiar with this theme song, so there's really no reaction.The lights in the arena go dark, as the intro of the theme is playing. As the music picks, pyrotechnics seem to blast off with golden sparkles flickering about. Within the pyrotechnics, stands a figure that has his back facing the ring. He's decked out in his usual ring gear. The fans start to cheer as they recognize who it is posing within the golden sparkles. Crusader blurs through the pyrotechnics, and bursts out onto the stage with a leap. Taunting as he reveals his identity.The fans seem very excited to see Crusader once more, and he makes his way down to the ring. Moving to the side to smack hands with the fans at the barricade. Gunner in the ring just stares ahead, not really caring that it's Crusader. The camera switches back, to show Crusader sliding into the ring. He moves to the middle, and taunts as he moves toward the ropes. He turns back around, glaring to his opponent. Gunner had moved to the turnbuckle, and Crusader just prances around the ring to get the fans amp'ed up. His new theme song ends, and he just listens to the cheering fans for a moment. Gunner remains in the corner, waiting to lash out on Crusader. Referee orders Crusader to move to the opposing turnbuckle, and does so.*

AJ StylesVs.Gunner

Singles Match
Crusader Vs. Gunner

*The referee rings the bell, and the match is officially underway. Gunner wastes no time as he charges across the ring immediately, to shoulder charge Crusader. The two stumble into the turnbuckle, as Gunner lays some heavy blows into Crusader. Gunner is relentless with his assaults, rendering Crusader helpless for the time being. Gunner manages to knock Crusader down onto the ground, following with rapid stomps. After receiving numerous of them, Crusader grasps onto one of Gunner's legs. Pulling on the leg, throwing Gunner off balance. Moving up, to wrap one of his legs around the leg that Gunner is standing on. Crusader then proceeds to trip Gunner down to the ground. To where he moves on top of Gunner, pummeling him once he's on top. Crusader ends up brushing off Gunner, and getting on his feet. Crusader stalks behind Gunner, waiting for him to get up. As he waits, he turns his head to look to the cheering fans. He turns his attention back to Gunner, seeing that Gunner just had gotten onto his feet. Gunner bracing himself on the ropes, Crusader walks over, and irish whips Gunner across the ring. Crusader runs against the very same ropes, and to meet Gunner in the middle of the ring with a leaping leg lariat. After connecting, both men get back up. Gunner rushes to Crusader, and Crusader jumps straight up, locking his legs around Gunner's head. Falling down, throwing Gunner into a hurricarana. Crusader jumps back up, taunts some more as Gunner lays on the ground suffering from the pain. Crusader grabs Gunner by his hair, pulling him up onto his feet. Gunner throws some punches into Crusader's mid-section, but Crusader backhands Gunner, causing him to stumble back into the turnbuckle. Crusader charges forth, and shoulder plows Gunner in the mid-section. He then grabs onto Gunner's head, and starts laughing as the fans cheer. He then works Gunner up to a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. Crusader climbs up, and grapples with him. To where Crusader follows up with the Flux Capacitor. A devastating manuever, that laves Gunner scrawling in pain. Crusader gets back onto his feet, taunting to get the fans cheering louder. Crusader prances around the ring, continuing getting the fans excited, as he waits for Gunner to get up. Gunner makes it onto his feet eventually, as he used the ropes to do so. Gunner tries to take advantage as Crusader is taunting, and quickly runs to Crusader. Some how, Crusader anticipated this, and ducks underneath Gunner's attempted clothesline. Crusader immediately follows up as he performs a back flip, and drives a Pele kick directly into Gunner's skull as Gunner just had recovered from the clothesline. Gunner stumbles back into the ropes. As he bounces off, Crusader kipped-up onto his feet, catching Gunner before he fell. He grapples with him for a moment, and pulls Gunner to the middle of the ring. He holds Gunner in the Vertebreaker position, as he taunts to the fans. He then unleashes a vicsious Vertebreaker. Gunner lays there in the middle of the ring, unconscious from this deadly move. This finisher won Crusader a Slammy for "Finisher of the Year", and it's quite obvious why. Crusader pins Gunner, and waits for the referee to make the count. For some reason, Crusader purposely breaks the pinfall, as he seems content on punishing Gunner some more. The fans seem anxious to see what Crusader has planned. Crusader waves his finger back and forth, gesturing he's not done. Gunner still lays there stone cold. Crusader moves to the ropes, and climbs out onto the apron. Standing directly in the midpoint between the turnbuckles, and starts to taunt to the fans. Soon enough, he launches himself straight up, to land on the very top rope. Springing from the top rope, to perform a flip in the air, and to nail Gunner with a beautiful Superman Splash. The fans explode in cheers, as Crusaderpulled off this awesome move. After the splash, he proceeds with the pin, and undoubtedly gets the three count. Crusader's theme song, "Nothing Left to Lose" begins to play again, listening to the fans cheering nonstop along with his music. He stands up, allowing the referee to hold his hand up. Justin Roberts announces that he's won the match, and he taunts furthermore. He moves outside the ring, and walks up the ramp. Just peering to the loud fans, with a grin on his face. Panting slightly, as he just pulled off an easy win over Gunner.*

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(My theme plays and I enter the arena as well with a micrphone

French (Icon You know mate, I have never agreed with you more! You HAD that match won! YOU did all the work! And that old raggedy masked fool just swoops in to steal the glory! Utter wanker! 

Do you know what? I less than 24 hours ago was THE WOTU Champion! Gamer retired to the old folks home.... or sorry sorry. Got retired so he doesn't count!! and because of CP being a slippery bastard he got rewarded for all the work I did! I read the plans on the drawing board and apparently the slim jam man is in town. So because all you Americans can't keep your cholestrol in tact they wanted me to do a segment with him! ME! The man who just MAIN EVENTED Wrestlemania. What you saw on your television sets was a LIE. I'm the real WOTU Champion!

Airwaves just censored it because they wanted to mess with me!

(I spot a delusional grin)

But you know something Icon? I've been listening to these commentarors bury you and me! I've been listening to these fat ass ring announcers make jokes about us losing. People in the back! NO respect.....

So are you thinking..... what I'm thinking? I swear to it. I swear...

(I flash a knife, only in Icon's line of sight

OOC- Knock em dead,  mate 

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheNewEraIcon

Continuing

Me: You know something, I think I'll do..... just that

*Taking a minute to walk around the ring, all smiles like everything is good and peaceful*

*And walking at a slow pace over to the commentary table, Eying down Cole and Lawler*

Me: You guys are loving to show tonight?! Yeah, You're having fun aren't you! Hyping that WOTU App, Talking about Twitter, and I bet you guys are having a good ol' time! 

*The grin slowly begins to fade*

Me: I bet you guys think you're original huh? that you were the first to say that stuff about us

*I take the head- sets off both Lawler and Cole*

*French stands in the ring, enjoying it all when the referee approaches him. Trying to get him to leave*

*And for a moment, French appears to be leaving. And makes a quick turn, shoving the referee to the ground and pummeling him like crazy. Punching him hard and stomping away*

Me *Over the commentary head-sets-

Me: WOTU Universe! you're in for a treat tonight! a perfect example of amazing wrestling! coupled with brilliant storytelling! other-world psychology, incredible selling!

*The ref tries to escape but French corners him, kicking him in the neck hard!

Me * On Commentary These two men are putting it all on the line to get a victory over the other.!

The action here tonight is smooth as f*ck  Ladies and gentlemen look at the way   transitioned from move to move with the greatest of ease!

*French socks the referee hard in the jaw, making him start to cough up blood!

,Me: This match could be anyones contest! French is going to have a mountain to climb tonight! can he get it done!?  

*French then kicks him again in the head, hard. Making him fall back and clasp at his head*

Me: This contest has no end in sight!  Look at them putting on a clinic putting lmatch-ups like Angle/Benoit RR03 and Punk/Bryan OTL to shame! 

*French repeatedly rams the refs head into the corner turnbuckle, bloodying him further*

Me:  Not even Rock taking a stunner or Ziggler taking... well... anything, could top this! 

*French then hits a huge sit-out powerbomb- On the ref and taunts him further

Me: A POWER BOMB OUT OF NOWHERE! A POWERBOMB OF NOWHERE! HOLY CRAP, NO WAY THE REF IS KICKING OUT OF THAT! FRENCH HOOKS THE LEG! 1-2-3! THE MATCH IS OVER! FRENCH  WINS! FRENCH WINS!

*I walk over to the time keeper,

Me: Announce him! ANNOUNCE HIM!

*The timekeeper refuses and I take this opportunity to eye him, and hit a massive Samoan spike to drop him! 

Me: STAY THE HELL DOWN!!!

*I chill over near the barricades, and approach a man in the crowd*

Me: Who got a smoke?!

*And fan in the crowd passes up a cigarette and I light it up, puffing on the cig and standing near the fan barricade:

Me: Yeah!!! Yall wanna talk about me right?! YOU wanna talk about me?

Crowd begins to chant: Thats ILLEGAL, Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap *Thats ILLEGAL!

*French in the ring, loving every moment of it. Signals me, he holds the already unconscious ref up. *So I knock him hard with the chair, French decides it's so much fun, he as well grabs a chair. And we give the referee a conchairto!

* I puff the smoke at the ref, and press the cig up against his forehead, Then drop it down on him to flick it out!*

OOC- Finale time, patna

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gamerguy456
glad to see al this stuff happen on the day of my retirement :lol:
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 spideynerd3

glad to see al this stuff happen on the day of my retirement :lol:gamerguy456

Apparently you picked a bad time to retire. :P 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gamerguy456

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]glad to see al this stuff happen on the day of my retirement :lol:spideynerd3

Apparently you picked a bad time to retire. :P

its all good i expected it good stuff guys

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

French (Ladies and gentlemen since  Icon and I are this American city, in the next 40 minutes because the smell and sights make us SICK! allow us to leave 1 lucky lady in the crowd with a parting gift! a real happy ending!

Ladies and Gentleman, if you'll all now please rise in honor of this LIVE Sex Celebration!

(Hoping out the ring, I walk the walls of the barricade and spot this milf in the 3rd row)

French (You there tuts. You look like you've been around the block a time or 8!

Milf (I sure have.... Tee hee!!!

(French ( I dont have a bed here baby! but we'll be retro tonight!

(The Milf and I get into the ring, and start kissing like crazy!

Icon kisses on Layla outside the ring!

French ( Will it be the old Mount N hump?

Milf (Anything you want, Your soooooo hot

French ( I know! I know!

(The MILF gets on top of me, positioning herself accordingly and begins to kiss more

French ( I'll show you why French is the language of love. Qui baby!!!

(We start getting it on, and things begin to get hot. While I shag this chick in the ring under a blanket,

icon makes out with Layla outside the ring

French (Whats my name baby!? Whats my name?

MILF (FRENCH!!!! YEAH!!!!

French (Qui baby! Qui!!

OOC- Finale, finale time!

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Crusader628

---

*Jeremy Borash is on the screen. The fans seem rather quiet, since they only see Jeremy for the time being.*

Jeremy - "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Crusader!"

*The camera pans out, and Crusader is revealed standing near Jeremy. The fans then begin to cheer on sight of Crusader. He has his hands on his hips, seemingly having caught his breath.*

Jeremy - "Quite an impressive return tonight against the brutal Gunner. What do you have your eyes set on now that you're back?" *Holding the microphone close to Crusader.*
Crusader - "Let's see. Hm... Right now, I just want to get back into shape, shed myself of any ring rust. That's pretty much my first step of the Age of the Crusade."
Jeremy - "Do you see yourself competing at the upcoming Pay-Per-View, Extreme Rules."
Crusader - "Most definitely. Although I cannot say who my opponent will be, all that shall be determined. I've glanced at the card, and all the Championships are filled, so it may be a while before I'm in any sort of title picture, which is good for right now. I'm focused on climbing back to my pinnacle form, and being the dominant wrestler that I was before I left from my rage."
Jeremy - "Tonight, you shocked everyone with your return by accepting an open challenge. Who would you like to face next week on Raw?"
Crusader - "Next week on Raw? Nah, I'll be wrestling again this Friday on Smackdown! As for my opponent, eeeeh..."*Shrugging his shoulders as he says 'eeeeh'.* "I believe in giving opportunities. Gunner got the opportunity to shine tonight, and he did by getting his ass kicked by me. So I'll do the favor of giving the same exact opportunity to anyone to face me on Smackdown this Friday for a chance to shine, and to make a name for themselves."
Jeremy - "Another open challenge, excellent. I'm positive there will be someone eager enough to get a victory over someone such as yourself."
Crusader - "If they're lucky enough to get a victory of me, then they deserved it. If I lose, then I shouldn't be here. I'm not here to lose, I'm here to lay waste to anyone who stands across me in the ring, because that's what I do best, and it's what I enjoy to do. Call me cocky if you want, but confidence is a trait I've never lacked."
Jeremy - "It was a pleasure having you Crusader, I sincerely wish you the best for your future plans here in the WOTU." *Jeremy and Crusader shake hands.*
Crusader - "Thank you for having me."

*After the hand shake commences, Crusader turns around and walks away. The fans still cheering just because it's Crusader. The screen eventually fades away with Jeremy staring into the camera.*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 spideynerd3

*French and the "milf" are continuing doing their thing, while Icon and Layla are doing their thing, when "Down with the Sickness" hits. The fans are so out of it, they cheer at Spidey's music, before quickly booing, realizing Spidey is a "bad guy". Spidey has a serious look on his face, and starts making his way down to the ring. The "milf" grabs the blanket, and slips out of the ring, and back into the crowd. French is wearing his ring gear, shockingly. He starts cursing up a storm, but Spidey doesn't seem to be showing any form of emotions. He slips into the ring, looks at French, and then begins to pull out his mic. French jokingly looks like he is going to jump Spidey, but Spidey doesn't find it funny, and kicks French in the gut. Spidey then gives French the Spyder's Web. Icon jumps into the ring at this point, and tries to save his buddy, but Spidey hits him with a dropkick. Icon is quick to his feet, but is met with a Spyder's Web as well. Spidey then sizes both men up for knees to the skull, giving both of them such. Spidey then pulls out his mic, and sits down in the ring, next to the lifeless bodies of French and Icon*

Spidey: Icon, French... What you've been doing the past few minutes is uncalled for. How our censors allowed it is beyond me. I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to fire the both of you.

*The crowd boos Spidey for this announcement*

Spidey: However, that isn't everything... While watching this disgusting act backstage, I went to your locker rooms and, well, this is what I found.

*The tron starts playing a video of Spidey digging around the locker rooms of Icon and French. In Icon's locker room, he quickly comes across some illegal drugs. He then makes his way to French's locker room, which he instantly mentions "smells like smoke". He then spots smoke coming from a trash can, and runs over to check it out, seeing a joint that was still lit. He puts it out, then pulls out his phone as the video ends*

Spidey: Drugs... You guys are obviously on drugs. So I called the cops on you two. Meaning, not only are you guys fired, but you are also under arrested for possession of illegal drugs.

*New Jersey Police storm down to the ring and arrest Icon and French, who are just starting to wake up from their attack from Spidey. The cops then take Icon and French out of the ring, and backstage as Raw cuts to a commercial* 

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

*The Following happened on WOTU RAW.*

*Raw comes back from break.*

*Then The Player and Kayla come out, this song plays.*

(The Player holding a Hockey Stick in one hand and Kayla's hand in a the other.)

(The Player helps Kayla in the Ring, and then The Player get into the ring, has a Mic and Speaks.)

The Player: So I got this Hockey Stick which I will BREAK over the Head of CpReborn, and Kayla she will help Me Come out of the Shadows and BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT, YES I said it THE SPOTLIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT, and before you know it I'll be the WOTU Champion again.

Kayla: He might be Thee Player but I, I am the QUEEN of Extreme And Static You better leave us A-Lone, before Thee Player has to bash your head wide open with a Hockey Stick or two, but Yes Player I will help you fight CpReborn, and you will win.

The Player: Thanks for that Kayla I think since WE are such a great team together, I would like to say, I Love You Kayla, you are the the other half of my life, I don't know how I could go on with out you........

Kayla: Player I love you too, and I understand, and Player I want you to tell all these Power Playas, What you can do about you and Me GETTING BACK our WOTU Championship???????????

The Player: Power PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I want you all to know, I will TAKE back What was Offically Stolen from US, OUR WOTU Championship Shouldn't be defended in a Burtal Elimination Chamber match I started that match Vs. GamerGuy, and GamerGuy ended it Versus frenchDyNasty, and I was Seconded to last Eliminated in that Match I was SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Close, to keeping Our WOTU Championship, I Knee Trembled both FrenchDynasty and GamerGuy, and made both of them pin each other, I know I know, it was wrong but they had to be taught a lesson, It's OUR ChampionshipI want it back and CpReborn We will me Kayla and all the POWER PLAYAS, WE WILL GET OUR CHAMPIONSHIP............................................................ BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Player drops his Mic and The Player and Kayla Walk out of the Ring).

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*Million Dollar Man starts playing as Trixie, Ted and Metal walk out to the fans exploding in, wait, cheers? Even after Wrestlemania, the crowd is even hot tonight*

Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the new X-Division Champion, Metal!!!

*The crowd starts chanting Metal's name as he walks into the ring and grabs the mic and looks around at the crowd and slowly shows a smile and people can say that Metal even said thank you but his smug look quickly returned as he tuirns to the crowd*

Metal: Even here in NJ, it seems no matter what I did last night, I am still cheered for my actions. Millions around the world saw what I did last night to do what I had to do. Look at the replay and then tell me what all of you think of me after what happened.

*Video begins as Legen as Metal on the ropes but Metal quickly sidesteps and throws Legen out of the ring. Metal turns around and throws Icon into an exposed turnbuckle and then hits the Stock Market Crash and covers Icon for the pin*

See Icon, this is the problem between me and you. You called this very title a C-List title and with that, I feel ashamed. Ashamed because this very title has seen some of the best matches this sport has ever seen before. Who could forget Petey Williams defending it against Kaz and AJ Styles. I don't see how this is a C-List title Icon. You are just mad that I had to defeat you on the grandest stage of them all to become the champion. I don't care how much you say it, I can tell from your voice and I can tell from your eyes tonight that you are angry that you couldn't beat me. I proved once again why I am the best of our tag team. I won the X-Division Championship and the WOTU Championship and that's something that will haunt you for the rest of your life. You should say sorry to everyone who is in this arena, working hard to perform every night for degrading a title you held so many times and defended it like a true champion. And yet you said it tonight that you look down at the very title that made you an Icon! I am sick of people like you trying to bring me and a title down. I knew from the beginning you are nothing but a piece of s***. But, to this hot crowd tonight, your my piece of s***. I will deal with you Icon, one way or another, I will break you and you will never wrestle again.

Now, Gamer, has recently retired. And to think, I respected the guy. I had a lot of love for him until he decided to walk away from the business he loved, heel or face. I would gladly buy his contract and continue to work but only under me but I realized I don't deal with crazy chicks *somewhere in the distance, you can hear a certain woman scream* But Gamer, my friend, what happened to the man that loved what he did in the ring? Why do you have to leave us now while everything is going to start rolling. Why did you become a chicken s***? When did this Gamer decide to hang up his boots and become the biggest p**** next to Icon? Man, I am sick that I want to leave.

But I'm not. After two years here with all of this, I finally become the champion I knew I was going to be. I wanted to be the X-Division Champion because I wanted to prove why the high flyers will always be better then those of upper class and power. Like Killer and Rikku, he knows what money is but left to be with his girl. But what about the man who screwed me again and again at a chance at the WOTU Championship? What about the man who decided that it was better to screw with me in becoming the new GM? What about Spidey? He's no friend of mine and he's not the kind of man to face his demons and know what it's like to be hated on. No, Spidey is the kind of man that hides behind his wife because from the looks of it, she has the bigger b***s of the two. 

The fans know I was robbed and no offense to my great opponent Legen at Extreme Rules, I should be in that spotlight. For far too long, this union held me back because I couldn't be more then a midcard champion. Spidey held me back for far too long and this, Chaos bulls*** is making me sick. You all know nothing in what you are doing. The fans won't buy into attacks against other people. You have to prove yourself outside the ring to understand the inside of it. You don't get how much this means to me and I knew that when Gamer wanted to retire, I wanted to quit. I was losing someone that cared for the business and I knew that you Spidey may be behind it. 

Once I leave this town, I'm back as a heel. I'm back as the man that is hated because I turned my back against the fans and my friends. Legen, I know our match at Extreme Rules will test you. I want our match to be a Three Stages of Hell Match!!! A singles match, a tables match and if we are tied up at that point, then we must end it in the very match that made this X-Division Title famous: Ultimate X!!!

Yes, our match will be great Legen and I'm sorry that I didn't mention you a lot in our buildup towards Mania. But when someone like Spidey is controlling me and what I want to do in this ring, people tend to forget why I'm here, fighting for my right to take back my WOTU Championship that was stolen from me. People said that I turned my back on everyone. But tell me WOTU, tell me this Spidey. Look me in the eye and tell me this:

Was it me that turned my back? Or did Spidey turn his back against everyone here?

*Metal throws the mic as the camera fades to black*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Raw - Backstage Fallout

*Cops are loading French and Icon into the police cruiser. They close the doors and Static runs up to the police car. Motions the vehicle to not move. Static walks over to one of the backseat windows and French has his leaning up against the window. Static knocks on the window, spooking a dazed French. Static crouches to the ground, holding his right hand over his clinched left.*

Static: My, my, my...you two trailblazers must of thought the WOTU broadcast wasn't intimate enough for our audience....thanks for desecrating my sanctuary...I hope one day you two get re-hired by the WOTU....because I'll be the first one there to "greet" you that first day back.

*Static stands up out of his crouch and slaps the back of the police car. And immediately the police car peels out of the garage area. Static turns and starts to walk toward the locker room area but is stopped by the backstage fallout interview begins to interview Static.

Interviewer: Excuse me, Mr. Static. Are you glad to see Icon and French fired.

Static: I wouldn't use the word "glad" to describe how I'm feeling over their departure. Did they deserve to be fired? Yeah, I would say they got what they deserved. That's what happens to wrestlers in this business who go off the script and take it to a place where gutter vermin fester. 

Interviewer: Are you upset over your Wrestlemania loss?

Static: I'm not really upset that I loss but I am disappointed because I wasn't able to bring Jedi to justice, to enact my personal vengeance against the man who did me wrong. Maybe if I had gotten the match that I signed up for...maybe the outcome would have been different. That's probably wishful thinking on my part, so, I'll have to forget about my Wrestlemania debut and move on...

Interviewer: Why the unprovoked attack on Gamerguy during his retirement speech?

Static: Chaos is unpredictable....

*Static walks out of the frame and the interview ends*

Segment ends 

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheNewEraIcon

( On the C Block of the prison, Cops are walking alongside me. As I spot some serious bruises, and walk tenderly still banged up  from Spidey's attack on us the night before. )

(Inside, the inmates are itching for a chance to fight me, since a majority of them I've robbed at one point or another)

(Inmates from inside a cell, pounds on the bars)

Inmate * Put him up in here! I'll mess him up!

(Lots more jeer at me, all remembering the times. I robbed them)

Me * If I would've known I'd be jailing with so many of these cats I probably wouldnt have robbed so many of them....

The cops and I turn the corner and another inmate steps directly in front of me

*Inmate 2- I'll get your ass!

*All the while I keep a casual look on my face*

*We continue down a long hallway and more inmates pound the walls, overjoyed to get some payback at me)

*Inmates 3- 4 Put him in here, i'll woop that ass! put him in here!

Me: Wheres French at?

Police: Your boy, he's up on the D- Block tier. Don't expect to see him though. Security is tight in this cell block

*Later on in the day, passing through the courtyard outside. Another group of inmates approach me, though these ones aren't hostile

Inmate 5- Big Joe: Aren't you that guy from WOTU. I heard you got fired last night

Me: They didn't fire anything. I quit! Spidey just got mad and planted drugs in my bag! Yo  Man I'm too good for that off brand company anyway!

Inmate 5: You heard that they were talking trash about you though right? Some metal guy in a mask and Static? We streamed it. Smuggled stuff in and they never caught us still

I heard, and just for you guys. Thats why I got something for them

Give me a beat man,

Inmate 5- Bangs on the table to give a beat-

I'm tellin you shit is about to get drastic soon

I'm quick to drop a goon

And break this motherf*cker like a plastic spoon

I got the looks that make your hotty stare

I keep a weapon near

It's the mack with fine hair who Gotti fear

Promos I'm know to roast

Until the microphone is ghost

Props I own the most, I'm leaving chumps comatose

Front and get your brain pinched

Icon  will have your whole crew lynched

I started smoking dust and been insane since

This rap game was a great gift

The other night some snake riffed

And got a hot lead face lift

I cook the mic like a beef steak

Cause my techniques great

And I'm the dude people hate in each state

Cause I'm the neighborhood lamper

Punk brother vamper

Mess around you'll find my silk boxers in your mother's hamper

You drop when my fist makes a pow sound

I'm from a wild town, You know my style clown, so bow down

Me: Chew on that Metal, make sure your punk ass keeps that belt warm cause when I want it. It's not even a thing. It'll just be mine. And to the WOTU, You haven't seen the last of us! BET THAT! 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*A video appears on the WOTU website with Metal sitting in a chair*

I tend not to appear on camera's like this, catches on my bad side of everything. Icon, you poor man. What happened to the man I once knew? What happened to the friend I once had? Now your rapping behind a cell. Now your showing the true colors of a man who got pinned at Wrestlemania. A man, such as myself. I pinned you for the win. And yet, why should I even give you a chance to fight for the very title you called nothing more then a C-List title. No, you don't deserve my time Icon. I suggest you back off and think about your career right now, before I decide to end it myself.

*Camera beeps as it goes out*

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
Legen is in the back when Matt Striker walks up to him for an interview for Main Event.

Striker: "so Legen, looks like you are getting your rematch for the X-division Title at Extreme Rules."

Legen: "Metal, you took what was mine and that is the X-Division Title. you think paying off the ref helped you, no. i am pissed and at Extreme Rules i am taking my Title back...."before Legen can finish, Joe attacks him from behind with a Steel Chair.

Joe: "you see Legen, you have something i want, i want the Hardcore Title and i want it NOW!"

Legen goes down as Joe calls for a Ref. Joe goes for the pin and gets a 1...2...3. the ref then raises his arm in victory as Joe grabs the Hardcore Title from Legen. Jedi then shows up as Joe picks up the Steel Chair.

Joe: "back off Jedi, this is my Title now. i am the new Hardcore Champion and you and Legen are not getting it back. so just go about your business and you won't get hurt."

Joe slowly backs away as he falls victim to a nasty DDT by Static. Static then looks at Jedi.

Static: "Chaos. remember this Jedi. it is not over for you and Renegades Of Honor."

Jedi: "we need some Medics out here."

the Medics come out to check on Legen as Static disappears and Joe is still out cold holding the Hardcore Title. Jedi then tells the Medics to check on Joe as well as Main Event cuts to a commercial break.
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

@JediKinight, congrats on winning the Intercontinental Championship Sunday night at #Wrestlemania29! the better man won the night! I'll never ever be done with @Static and look foward to facing him again real soon and kicking his sorry a$$. but at #ExtremeRules, it's going to be you and I going one on one for the #ICBelt and i look forward to birining it and i know u will bring it also, and we'll leave it all in the ring as only we can! and the better man will win! now u say u want to add a stipulation to our match in the form of a #Stretcher Match? well sure why not. i've not been in one either so it would be an honor (pun intended) to face you. but i'd also like to add something as well just to make things a little more interesting, the loser must never again wrestle for the Intercontinental Championship ever again for as long as the winner remains #Champion. if that's ok with u then we'll have our match.  

Big_Evil666 Twitter

OOC: Jedi, do u mind handling some promoing between us? I'll pop up now and then. i promise you wont have to do all the work! :P :D

Orac2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Orac2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hello,

My name is Orac2. I am an Intergrated Heel Device (IED) created to prepare you for the second coming of our saviour. I am made out O gold. Dipped in infra R green. I am composed of T metal. Polised in O substance. I eat vitamin N molecules. Travel the speed of light using my I beam. Listen using only high S soundwaves and only use T electrolytes to communicate. I am an Ortonist. Soon you all will be too. Our saviour is coming.

Initializing Sequence...

Profile 1:

CPMAN from North New Jersey. Uses CPDT to defeat opponents. Current WOTU Champion. Theme Song: Fortune Faded. Allied with Spideynerd. 2013 Royal Rumble Winner. 

Orac2 computation:

CPMAN threat level low. The more I think about him, the more my head hurts.

Verdict:

Easily defeatable with your RKO. 1-0.

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 shoe_crap78
OOC: I don't mean to break the good promo's/tweet's but was firing French and Icon a storyline or are they done like Gamer?
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Crusader628
OOC: I don't mean to break the good promo's/tweet's but was firing French and Icon a storyline or are they done like Gamer? shoe_crap78
B*tches be gone like The Rock.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jediknight52501

[quote="Big_Evil666 Twitter"]

@JediKinight, congrats on winning the Intercontinental Championship Sunday night at #Wrestlemania29! the better man won the night! I'll never ever be done with @Static and look foward to facing him again real soon and kicking his sorry a$$. but at #ExtremeRules, it's going to be you and I going one on one for the #ICBelt and i look forward to birining it and i know u will bring it also, and we'll leave it all in the ring as only we can! and the better man will win! now u say u want to add a stipulation to our match in the form of a #Stretcher Match? well sure why not. i've not been in one either so it would be an honor (pun intended) to face you. but i'd also like to add something as well just to make things a little more interesting, the loser must never again wrestle for the Intercontinental Championship ever again for as long as the winner remains #Champion. if that's ok with u then we'll have our match.  

Big_Evil666

OOC: Jedi, do u mind handling some promoing between us? I'll pop up now and then. i promise you wont have to do all the work! :P :D

)OOC: sure i can do that. oh and i love the stipulation you added. i will respond on it on Impact Thursday Night.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killerband55
OOC: Orac is going to make an impact (don't know who it is), but still a good promo nontheless
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Crusader628
OOC: Orac is going to make an impact (don't know who it is), but still a good promo nonthelesskillerband55
He'll make a good one as long as he's not put against me. :lol:
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]OOC: Orac is going to make an impact (don't know who it is), but still a good promo nonthelessCrusader628
He'll make a good one as long as he's not put against me. :lol:

OOC: oh we know about that :P

Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts
OOC: Killer, are you up for a match at Extreme Rules? 
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jediknight52501
OOC: Killer, are you up for a match at Extreme Rules? Joemcmark
OOC: you are the new Hardcore Champion. read Legen's Promo.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerband55

OOC: Killer, are you up for a match at Extreme Rules? Joemcmark

OOC: i'll have to let you know after i post my promo next monday on Raw deciding which manager i end up being with

Orac2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Orac2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hello WOTU,

My name is Orac2. An IED here to prepare you for the second coming. Once our saviour arrives not even the mightiest of you will be able to withstand his rage. Basically, you are all common men, he is a wrestling god.

Hehehehehehe

Initializing Sequence...

Profile 2:

Crusader from Harlam, Kentucky. Theme song is by Deepfield titled "Nothing Left to Lose."Finishing manuever is the The Clash and Superman Splash. Won a slammy in 2011 for worst...I mean best finisher of the year.

Orac2 Computation:

Crusader threat level is low. Truth is, Crusader hasn't been a factor since 2011. Crusader is just returning from hiatus. He says the Age of Crusade is Underway. My computation says the Age of Crusade has been dead since 2011.

Verdict:

Not easily defeatable with your RKO. Will submit to your figure 4 leg lock. 2-0. 

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 shoe_crap78
OOC: I wonder who's next! :P
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 spideynerd3

The following happens on WOTU Main Event:

*The crowd is singing Fandango's theme, when "Down with the Sickness" hits. Spideynerd heads down to the ring with Ali at his side. He is sporting his Tag Team title, and also has his Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. He doesn't appear to be in the best of moods, as he enters the ring, pulls out his mic, and begins to speak*

Spidey: Monday night on Raw several things happen. I ended the show with Crulex announcing a merger of the TWF and the WOTU, but that wasn't the highlight of the night, and no, it wasn't the Jersey fans either. The highlight of the night was something that I forgot to remotely mention when I went off on Corrective Chaos. Why did I forget this? Simple, it didn't need to be addressed ever again, but upon hearing of what is going on in the prison French and Icon were sent to, I need to address the issue. I'm not sorry for what I did on Monday, I didn't enjoy it in the slightest, but it went down the way it did. I fired French and Icon, then had them arrested, but something tells me they will find their way back to this company, and I will not stand for that.

*The crowd isn't even paying attention to Spidey, instead they are continuing to sing Fandango's theme, trying to out do the New Jersey crowd*

Spidey: On top of that, some robot is hacking the WOTU website and analyzing WOTU talent. First was Cpman, and the robot was correct, Cpman is weak, but some how wins via flukes all the time. Just recently the robot analyzing the returning Crusader, again, what the robot said is true, Crusader hasn't been relevant in a long time, and is just now returning. Crusader's last match was against me, and he failed to stop the Title reign from hell before it could even start. What makes Crusader think he can return and just ignore the fact that he lost to the greatest superstar of the WOTU? Crusader can beat everyone on the roster, but until he beats me, he will have accomplished nothing. Who will this robot analyze next? Shoe_Crap? I can tell it, that Shoe isn't worth the time and effort to analyze, unless it wants to explode. Why doesn't this robot stop analyzing the low threat leveled members of the WOTU, and instead focus on the true top? Then again, this robot would probably fail to see my potential and say my risk is "average, but beatable by a Punt Kick". I'm the glitch in the robot's programing that it won't see coming. Whoever it reports to won't beat me, or Corrective Chaos. I'll make the person who this robot is reporting to kneel before me, because sooner or later everyone will. Right Ali?

Ali: That's right, puddin!

*Spidey slicks his hair back, and then tilts his head towards the ceiling, as if showing how absent minded he really is, as Main Event goes to a commercial*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killerband55

OOC: i liked how you had the crowd sing Fandango's theme, i might try that in some of my promos 

OOC: so are we going to do the percentage stuff over here now? Anyone been keeping track of that?StaticKornSlipX

OOC: i think we've dropped that since the newer stars are getting higher percentages than the wrestlers that compete each month