Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#251 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]bully ray pulled a Spideynerd :Pkillerband55

i hate Bully Ray so much now, he even grabbed a mic after the match and flaunted his title and the fact he's the president of Aces & Eights, there will be hell to pay now

i am glad Bully Ray is the Leader of Aces & Eights. problem? go ahead, hate me but this makes for a very interesting story line.

yes, i hate him because he should've included Brooke in this and had her screw over her father

Damn it... I'll make my vote a B whenever someone bothers to put up a poll then. Why? Because with Buh Buh Ray Dudley being the leader of Aces & 8s and Hardy losing the title, the night would've gotten an A out of me had Brooke joined. Her not joining ruined it a letter grade. >_>

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Damn it... I'll make my vote a B whenever someone bothers to put up a poll then. Why? Because with Buh Buh Ray Dudley being the leader of Aces & 8s and Hardy losing the title, the night would've gotten an A out of me had Brooke joined. Her not joining ruined it a letter grade. >_>

The-Apostle

the poll is up, but due to glitchspot, you can't see it

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 The-Apostle
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]

killerband55

I couldn't even see vote/results before I posted. lolspot I guess.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="The-Apostle"]

The-Apostle

you mean on the front page?

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 The-Apostle
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

Yeah... :?
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#256 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i give the PPV a C.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

The-Apostle

Yeah... :?

i can see it just fine

R_FGamerChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 R_FGamerChris
Member since 2011 • 3948 Posts
Cant bloody believe it about Bully Ray, i saw it on Twitter my mouth just dropped, Aces And Eights are more powerful now
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 killerband55

Cant bloody believe it about Bully Ray, i saw it on Twitter my mouth just dropped, Aces And Eights are more powerful nowR_FGamerChris

it was definitely shocking, though i wish you were there last night

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 The-Apostle
Aces & Eights getting the title is what legitimized them for me. All stables like Aces & Eights need a solid world champion and now they have one. TNA is officially better than WWE.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 killerband55

Aces & Eights getting the title is what legitimized them for me. All stables like Aces & Eights need a solid world champion and now they have one. TNA is officially better than WWE.The-Apostle

yeah, well we do need more TNA fans to chat with us for Impact each week and well bash WWE, so you're always welcome to join us on thursday nights

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#262 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

Aces & Eights getting the title is what legitimized them for me. All stables like Aces & Eights need a solid world champion and now they have one. TNA is officially better than WWE.The-Apostle
no they dont. a good stable need to be able to be absolute monsters and be believeable. you want folks cowering in their seats at their presence. thats what made the ministry of darkness so good.

the only time a good champion is needed is if your going to make a good stable or a flip-flop stable like the four horsemen, the nation of domination, or the DX army. the aces & eights are simply an attempt to force the mold of the flip flop onto the evil/rebellious stable. and it will work for a time but then result in some seriously bad sillyness. MUCH worse than say nexus was at its end or say the core (at any point b/c core was stupid).

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 The-Apostle
I'll start doing it if I can start making more money. I need a new computer before I start watching vids online. :(
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 killerband55

I'll start doing it if I can start making more money. I need a new computer before I start watching vids online. :(The-Apostle

you could always just play an instrument on the street and beg money that way :P

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 ionusX

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]I'll start doing it if I can start making more money. I need a new computer before I start watching vids online. :(killerband55

you could always just play an instrument on the street and beg money that way :P

or do bitcoin mining

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 The-Apostle

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]I'll start doing it if I can start making more money. I need a new computer before I start watching vids online. :(ionusX

or do bitcoin mining

What is that?

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 ionusX

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

The-Apostle

or do bitcoin mining

What is that?

basically u have a computer hooked up to a network with other computers and you do number crunching for the stock exchanges. inreturn u get paid based on your computers total labor. my buddy has an old pc gaming rig he built in 2011 and in 1 month he makes about $60, and in 1 years time he had enough money to get himself an hd 7970

however the system is really insecure so u need to constantly watch your progress regularly to ensure that nobody violates your connection and makes off with all the money they wire to ur bank account and you need to have a good system already in order to churn out thta kind of money. so its a case of spend money - to- make money but it does work