WWE Presents:

Money in the Bank
July 17th, 2011

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Christian

Raw Money in the Bank Match
Alberto Del Rio vs R-Truth vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz vs Evan Bourne vs Rey Mysterio vs Alex Riley vs Kofi Kingston

Smackdown Money in the Bank Match
Justin Gabriel vs Sheamus vs Heath Slater vs Cody Rhodes vs Kane vs Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett

Singles Match
Big Show vs Mark Henry

Diva's Championship

Kelly Kelly(c) vs Brie Bella

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
So, Money in the Bank is next month. What do you want to see?
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
I want to see Daniel Bryan in the SmackDown MitB match. I realize that he's not known for extreme gimmick matches like the ladder match, but I'd still like to see what he could do and I'll take any chance I can to see him on PPV.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts

I want to see Daniel Bryan in the SmackDown MitB match. I realize that he's not known for extreme gimmick matches like the ladder match, but I'd still like to see what he could do and I'll take any chance I can to see him on PPV.Razor-Lazor

agreed...DB, Rhodes, Christian/RKO, Gabriel, Sheamus, 2 random jobbers and the mystery entrant: Y2J!!!!!

Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts

Punk gone.

Oh, and Christian get the reign he deserves. 

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dark_Hylian8

WWE Title
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk

wdprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wdprince
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts

WWE Title
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk

Dark_Hylian8

i just remembered how live and active chicago crowds are. the atmosphere at this event is going to be great, especially for this match. im a cena fan, but this is going to be another example of one night stand 2006. im pulling for punk to pull this off though

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#8 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

Punkers Vs. Super-Cena. :roll:

I guess Punkers IS really going to take the WWE Championship from Cena and back to ROH. ;) :P

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ToTheBank

be a nice send off for Punk, but honestly, Punk hasnt been w/ the company long enough nor done enough to get that type of respect from Vince im thinking

That crowd is going to DESTROY Cena

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Hylian8"]

WWE Title
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk

wdprince

i just remembered how live and active chicago crowds are. the atmosphere at this event is going to be great, especially for this match. im a cena fan, but this is going to be another example of one night stand 2006. im pulling for punk to pull this off though

One night stand 2006 had the benefit of being performed in front of only 1000 or so people (that may be overestimating). The atmosphere cannot be match in an arena.
wdprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wdprince
Member since 2005 • 699 Posts
[QUOTE="wdprince"][QUOTE="Dark_Hylian8"]

WWE Title
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk

trick_man01

One night stand 2006 had the benefit of being performed in front of only 1000 or so people (that may be overestimating). The atmosphere cannot be match in an arena.

true, but let's be honest. this is going to happen in chicago; the place that on a consistent basis has the loudest, most active crowd, the place where cena received one of heaviest amount of boos and chants, the place that also is punk's hometown... the atmosphere will most definitely be present, especially in this match. besides you can't forget unforgiven 2006, where cena received mostly audible negativity at the air canada centre

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

I'm hoping the place will be even more anti-Cena than Wrestlemania 22.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
I just hope Punk WINS.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

I just hope Punk WINS. SeriousThreat
That is really not the right mindset.  The last thing I want to see when Punk and Cena go out and have the match that they are capable of having in front of one of the most infectious atmospheres WWE's created this side of the Canadian Stampede, a potential MOTY from where I'm sitting, is to come here and have everyone but sonic whining and raging on and on about SuperCena in asterisk-laden diatribes.

Just sit back and try to enjoy what is probably going to be the best main event match we've gotten and are going to get for quite a while and what may well be the best PPV of the year if the rest of the cards fall into place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts

As it should be, Punk vs Cena, given enough time it will definately be WWE's MOTY IMO, don't know about MOTY entirely.

hhmm, I wondering if WWE will go with Orton/Christian for a third time (second on PPV) in a row, maybe adding someone else to the mix like Sheamus. So im going with Orton-Christian-Sheamus.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SeriousThreat

[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"]I just hope Punk WINS. The_Dude14

That is really not the right mindset.  The last thing I want to see when Punk and Cena go out and have the match that they are capable of having in front of one of the most infectious atmospheres WWE's created this side of the Canadian Stampede, a potential MOTY from where I'm sitting, is to come here and have everyone but sonic whining and raging on and on about SuperCena in asterisk-laden diatribes.

Just sit back and try to enjoy what is probably going to be the best main event match we've gotten and are going to get for quite a while and what may well be the best PPV of the year if the rest of the cards fall into place.

Maybe its just my sporadic watching of WWE but it seems like Punk simply does not win enough. I remember he got that win over Cena a while back, but since then it seems like he is just booked to lose/look weak. Maybe my taste has changed, but I'd rather get a good match and a Punk victory than a MOTY and have him lose. Im probably just still sour about his burial from Orton.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 trick_man01
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"]I just hope Punk WINS. SeriousThreat

Maybe its just my sporadic watching of WWE but it seems like Punk simply does not win enough. I remember he got that win over Cena a while back, but since then it seems like he is just booked to lose/look weak. Maybe my taste has changed, but I'd rather get a good match and a Punk victory than a MOTY and have him lose. Im probably just still sour about his burial from Orton.

He's the only person in history to make the Undertaker tap out yo.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"][QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"]I just hope Punk WINS. trick_man01

That is really not the right mindset. The last thing I want to see when Punk and Cena go out and have the match that they are capable of having in front of one of the most infectious atmospheres WWE's created this side of the Canadian Stampede, a potential MOTY from where I'm sitting, is to come here and have everyone but sonic whining and raging on and on about SuperCena in asterisk-laden diatribes.

Unless Kurt Angle counts.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"][QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

[QUOTE="SeriousThreat"]I just hope Punk WINS. trick_man01

Only person to beat Undertaker by submission.

Kurt Angle made the Undertaker tap.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
I have a feeling Orton vs. Christian will have Henry added to it to make it a Triple Threat, further screwin' "crybaby" Christian from a "fair" contest.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dark_Hylian8

I have a feeling Orton vs. Christian will have Henry added to it to make it a Triple Threat, further screwin' "crybaby" Christian from a "fair" contest.Jackov

I would say Sheamus before Henry.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Razor-Lazor

[QUOTE="Jackov"]I have a feeling Orton vs. Christian will have Henry added to it to make it a Triple Threat, further screwin' "crybaby" Christian from a "fair" contest.Dark_Hylian8

I would say Sheamus before Henry.

That would definitely be the better option.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

Im gonna start out by saying that im really getting into this Cena-Punk fued. But i think i got MITB firgured out as for the outcome of the WWE Championship match.

I have read that Cena is hurting pretty bad phisically. The one thing you dont wanna do is tell everyone the main event for WrestleMania 28 and not be able to deliver. Cena will lose to CM Punk at MITB which will get him "Fired". That way he can have time to heal up for WM28. I would guess he would make his return in November or December. That way he will have the chance to get better and have a huge impact on the fans. I would actually prefer him to wait to come back till the Rumble but if he would do that then he would more than likley win it. It wouldnt make sense since he already has a match at WM. Plus, i dont think all the Cena fans could wait that long.(im not a Cena fan, if it was up to me i wouldnt want him back) This will also give some of the younger stars in the WWE there time to shine and make something out of themselves. Maybe let the Miz win the title. BUT IN A CLEAN FASHION. So he actually seems like a threat and not just an itch you cant scratch.

But Punk will not walk out of MITB with the title, the person who wins the RAW MITB will be the one who takes the belt from Punk. Probably Alex Riley. (not a fan of his either)oneofakind_07

No, Punk will win. MITB winner comes out...Punk beats Miz too.

I will bathe in SonicRenegade's tears

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chicago_Nut

The BEST, WRESTLER, IN THE WORLD is winning the World title on July 17th.

And CM Punk will defeat John Cena.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ToTheBank
i still have no faith Punk is winning...man, i hope i am wrong
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dark_Hylian8

[UPDATE]

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Christian

Raw Money in the Bank Match
Alberto Del Rio vs R-Truth vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz vs Evan Bourne vs Rey Mysterio vs Alex Riley vs Kofi Kingston

Smackdown Money in the Bank Match
Justin Gabriel vs Sheamus vs Heath Slater vs Cody Rhodes vs Kane vs Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett

Singles Match
Big Show vs Mark Henry

Diva's Championship
Kelly Kelly(c) vs Brie Bella

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Dark_Hylian8
I think Rey will win the Raw MitB and Wade will win the Smackdown one. Thoughts?
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

I haven't really been watching enough to make really intelligent guesses, but I figure the Raw MITB will be used to re-insert a heel into the title picture, so I'm leaning towards Del Rio, with Swagger as a darkhorse to repeat bad history... or be the first to lose a MITB challenge.

Mysterio would be a safe answer for WWE and an opportunity to have an RVD-like challenge instead of the now over-done ultimate opportunist. I just don't think you need an excuse to put Rey into the main event picture.

I'm also operating under the assumption that the Summer of Punk 3 ends at MITB. I just kind of assume that will happen instead of things actually getting interesting.

Smackdown's MITB, I really don't have a lot on. I want Christian to win, therefore opening the door for a face to win, but that isn't really on the menu. I don't even know what Gabriel and Slater are these days, Kane is Kane, Bryan is a stretch for even the most ardent of us AmDrag fans.

Sheamus is probably the best answer.

However, I think I'll pick Cody out of the blue.

I suppose it can't all be good news with Henry-Show and the Women's match, but I think this PPV is shaping up to be stellar.

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dark_Hylian8
I would have said Del Rio, but he already won a Number One Contendership Match. There is no reason to have him win MitB.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 trick_man01
My prediction involves destiny, but you already knew that.
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SeriousThreat
Anyone thats going to this, I request a very audible "Punk Must Stay" chant. Please and thank you.
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jackov
To order or not to order the PPV. That is the better-than-you question...
Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 Redders1989
Member since 2006 • 13410 Posts
Amazing to think I only realised earlier today, that I'll be on holiday when this is on. I go on Wednesday.
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jackov

To order or not to order the PPV. That is the better-than-you question...Jackov

k Punkerz convinced me. I'm orderin' it. Here's your money, WWE. Here's hoping that 85% of PPV buys goes to Punk's last paycheck. :P

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dark_Hylian8
I'm getting it.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sephy37
Yeah, I'll be there >_>
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kotenks

The thing that sucks is we'll have Booker T, King, and Cole commentating.

Booker: Right Here Right now Punk has gotta win it

Oh god that's gonna be bad.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chicago_Nut

I hope he puts Punk in his fave 5, the most prestigious award IN DIZ BISNEZZ.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Razor-Lazor
The sad thing about this PPV is that it's going to have two amazing MitB matches, a great Orton-Christian match, and an absolutely fantastic main event of Cena-Punk...then Cena will win and everyone will forget how good the show was and say it all sucked.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sephy37

No, Punk is winning. Remember he signed one of the two contracts? He ripped up the one that he didn't sign and then after he wins the title, Vince will come out and sign the other one.

Sorry to spoil the main event for you

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chicago_Nut
You're about as trustworthy as Wrestlezone.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sephy37
When have I been wrong?
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
"Cena's turning heel, he's wearing a red shirt"
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kotenks

Has anybody here ever visted fourdown.org?

It's a site with Wrestling PPV prediction games. It's interesting.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Razor-Lazor

"Cena's turning heel, he's wearing a red shirt"JML897
"Kofi Kingston will win the Royal Rumble"

"John Morrison will win the Elimination Chamber"

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sephy37

Cena DID turn heel!

Kofi would have won in 2010, but Orton decided he was stupid. STUPID!

When did I ever say Morrison would win EC? I thought Cena or Punk would.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Razor-Lazor

sephy37
I think it was 2010.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

Razor-Lazor

I think it was 2010.

Um, why would I predict the Smackdown chamber. You guys are trolling

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Razor-Lazor

Yeah.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sephy37
In my defense, have you seen Rey vs. Morrison from Sept 2009?