trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#101 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
There were three good things to come out of Cyber Sunday (IMO) 1) Cena is not the "Champion of Champions" 2) I know that the voting is not riged (if it was Dusty Rhodes would have been Flair's partner) 3) Carlito vs. Hardy.
-L-U-I-S-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#102 -L-U-I-S-
Member since 2006 • 3665 Posts

OMG, I hope t3h Cena pwnz0rs the big show..he shud just die i mean he's so dumb..cena is just the best wrestler of the whole wwe..he is really amazing..booker t aint even a king yo whats up with that.

Total-KO
You're right cuz boo-ker is teh queen :P By the damn way...I hope you die K-Fed. Now we all have to watch booker put his fa...ot face and we also have to take more care of our eyes cuz he gets uglier and also watch for our ears cuz he's also gonna be talking about winning the match...yeah he won with the help of a little bastard like k-fed...a shame...the queen being helped by such peasant. Thats why really HATE queen booker/king sharmell. Booker wins only by cheating and cuz of his king (or whatever :P)
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

[QUOTE="Total-KO"]OMG, I hope t3h Cena pwnz0rs the big show..he shud just die i mean he's so dumb..cena is just the best wrestler of the whole wwe..he is really amazing..booker t aint even a king yo whats up with that.-L-U-I-S-

You're right cuz boo-ker is teh queen :P By the damn way...I hope you die K-Fed. Now we all have to watch booker put his fa...ot face and we also have to take more care of our eyes cuz he gets uglier and also watch for our ears cuz he's also gonna be talking about winning the match...yeah he won with the help of a little bastard like k-fed...a shame...the queen being helped by such peasant. Thats why really HATE queen booker/king sharmell. Booker wins only by cheating and cuz of his king (or whatever :P)

King Booker sells. Period.

Queen Sharmell on the other hand...