icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.KevyR

I agree, Sabu as an opponent and Sabu with the win. However, I don't see Umaga loosing a match for a long time.

I'm guessing the voting will work with 2 SmackDown & 2 ECW guys to chose from for his opponent.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

[QUOTE="KevyR"]I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.icytower38

I agree, Sabu as an opponent and Sabu with the win. However, I don't see Umaga loosing a match for a long time.

I'm guessing the voting will work with 2 SmackDown & 2 ECW guys to chose from for his opponent.

I hate Umaga. I really really hope they put Taker out there, cause hes really the only guy I can think of that would win the polls and actually go over Umaga. My ideal scenario = Punks streak vs  Umaga streak with Punk for the win :)

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
[QUOTE="icytower38"]

[QUOTE="KevyR"]I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.SeriousThreat

I agree, Sabu as an opponent and Sabu with the win. However, I don't see Umaga loosing a match for a long time.

I hate Umaga. I really really hope they put Taker out there, cause hes really the only guy I can think of that would win the polls and actually go over Umaga. My ideal scenario = Punks streak vs Umaga streak with Punk for the win :)

We both know that Umaga would go over in that situation. WWE wants Punk to be the future, they want Umaga to be the present.
Avatar image for appaloosa582002
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 appaloosa582002
Member since 2004 • 8733 Posts

[QUOTE="KevyR"]I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.icytower38

I agree, Sabu as an opponent and Sabu with the win. However, I don't see Umaga loosing a match for a long time.

I bet they put Shannon Moore as 1 of the ECW guys :|
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#55 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
[QUOTE="icytower38"]

[QUOTE="KevyR"]I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.appaloosa582002

Rather see a battle of the undefeateds like Umaga(RAW) vs CM Punk(ECW) vs Turkay(SD) (than 2 of the 3 lose)
WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts
[QUOTE="appaloosa582002"][QUOTE="icytower38"]

[QUOTE="KevyR"]I would want Sabu to step up against Umaga. I want Sabu to do damages to him and be the first to beat him and make him lose and thus become defeated for the first time.mrgab

Rather see a battle of the undefeateds like Umaga(RAW) vs CM Punk(ECW) vs Turkay(SD) (than 2 of the 3 lose)

I'd rather see Benoit make Umaga tap like a drunken monkey, but that's just me.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
  1. Undertaker
  2. Batista
  3. Sabu
  4. CM Punk

The problem with Batista and CM Punk though is Batista is still having a battle with Finlay, and CM Punk with Mike Knox.

Undertaker has a good shot at Umaga and the same goes for Sabu.

Do you think they may have another RAW guy put in there?

I would vote for any of these guys but if I would have to choose it would be Undertaker.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 icytower

Three more matches officially added:

Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. ???
November 5, 2006

On the Oct. 2 RAW, Jeff Hardy capped his quick rise to the top by winning the Intercontinental Championship. But at Cyber Sunday, three men want to be the one to knock the charismatic daredevil off his perch; just who gets that opportunity is up to you, the WWE fans.

The first option is Johnny Nitro, who lost the gold to Hardy Oct. 2 in Topeka, Kan. Nitro was able stop Hardy twice, but the third time was the charm when Hardy ended his reign on RAW.

The second option is Carlito, a man who is no stranger to quick success. Carlito won the Intercontinental Championship his first night on RAW back in 2005, and also won the United States Championship in his WWE debut two years ago. While Carlito and Hardy are on fairly friendly terms, the Caribbean Superstar would not hesitate to do whatever it takes to wear Intercontinental gold again.

And the final option is Shelton Benjamin. A three-time former Intercontinental Champion, Benjamin has made history at this event. In the opening match of the first Taboo Tuesday in 2004, Benjamin was chosen by the fans to face then-Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho. Shelton was successful in the ring that night as well, defeating Y2J to capture his first of three Intercontinental Championships. Shelton feels as if he’s been held back in recent months, but you the fans have the chance to potentially erase that thought from his mind on Nov. 5.

Which former champion will get the chance to face Jeff Hardy and regain the gold at Cyber Sunday? Only you can decide.

World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad vs. Ric Flair & ???
November 5, 2006

In recent weeks, the Spirit Squad has had quite a bit of trouble one-on-one against the legendary “Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Flair has defeated several members of the Squad in singles action, and he’s had some legendary backup to help him battle the Squad as well.

At Cyber Sunday, Flair will challenge the Squad for the World Tag Team Championship. Flair will have another Legend as his partner on Nov. 5, and it’s up to you the WWE fans to decide just who that is.

Your choices are:

-Sgt. Slaughter, a WWE Hall of Famer and former WWE Champion who also holds a recent victory over Spirit Squad member Nicky,

-“Rowdy” Roddy Piper, another WWE Hall of Famer who has been a long-time friend and rival of Flair’s and is never afraid of a good fight,

-or Dusty Rhodes, a former multiple-time World Champion who may know Flair better than he knows himself.

Any one of the three would make quite a formidable pair with Flair, but it’s up to you whether it’s the Rowdy Scot, the American Dream or the Sarge who stands beside the “Nature Boy” at Cyber Sunday.

Who will try to stop Umaga?
November 5, 2006

At Cyber Sunday, the WWE fans will get to choose who tries to end Umaga’s seven-month undefeated streak.

Since debuting in April, the Samoan Bulldozer has destroyed everyone in his path on RAW. From WWE Champion John Cena to the legendary “Nature Boy” Ric Flair to most recent victim Kane, no one has been able to stop Armando Alejandro Estrada’s Samoan protégé.

Estrada issued an open challenge on behalf of Umaga for Cyber Sunday, and three men have stepped up to accept. Who will you the fans choose? Will it be SmackDown’s Chris Benoit, the current United States Champion and one of the toughest men in WWE? Or will it be Sandman, the fearless ECW Original whose signature Singapore Cane might just have the Samoan Bulldozer’s name written on it? Or will it be the Big Red Monster himself, Kane, who was recently banished from RAW to SmackDown thanks to the undefeated Samoan Superstar.

Umaga’s fate lies in the hands of you, the WWE fans.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

Flair and Sandman is a nice combo, don't you reckon? What about Benoit, or Kane?
( Well, looks like someone buggered up the GFX system. :lol: )

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 icytower

Flair and Sandman is a nice combo, don't you reckon? What about Benoit, or Kane?

hbk91

I didn't even notice that last night when I was posting it all up. I just checked wwe.com and they have not fixed it yet :lol:

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

hbk91

Isn't Umaga facing kane benoit or sandman?

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
I voted for Piper, Kane and Shelton.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hbk91
[QUOTE="hbk91"]

Total-KO

Isn't Umaga facing kane benoit or sandman?

They must have fixed the promo picture on the site's link now.

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
I saw the voting option on the site, and voted for the following: Rowdy Roody Piper as Flair tag team partner. Shelton Benjamin for Hardy opponent. This will be a great match so that's why I choose Shelton. Chris Beniot for Umaga opponent. I have every confident Beniot will take Umaga down.
31flavorsofjoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 31flavorsofjoy
Member since 2006 • 887 Posts
cena better not have to defend his title against the big show and booker t. king booger sucks. he is sooo lame!
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Well, here is the way I'm voting and my predicted winners of the vote:

Champion of Champions:  My Vote:  ECW Title.  Predicted Winner:  World Title (Hell hath no fury like Cena fans)
Orton-Edge Funeral:  My Vote: Bischoff.  Predicted Winner: Bischoff (who will be heavily embarrassed by DX before, during and after DX's dismantling of Rated R...KO)
IC Title: My Vote: Shelton.  Predicted Winner: Carlito
Tag Titles: My Vote: Sarge.  Predicted Winner: ??? ... Piper (I'd be surprised if the bulk of the people voting ever saw any of these three in their prime)  I also say Team Old But Don't Feel As Old As DX.
Joemaga's next victim: My Vote: Sandman.  Predicted Winner: Kane, I guess.  This is a pick 'em.  Kane's only guy with history.

BirdBoy_CM_HB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BirdBoy_CM_HB
Member since 2004 • 3599 Posts
who yall want to defend their title at Cyber Sunday?
kayne2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 kayne2000
Member since 2004 • 5583 Posts
boy does this ppv need help to avoid record low buys lol. NOTHING looks attractive about this ppv. maybe if we had a bra and panties match but otherwise nope lol yea its that bad
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
WWE.com has an article up where Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, and Sgt. Slaughter all comment on possibly being Ric Flair's partner at Cyber Sunday against the Spirit Squad. Check out the article here.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 hbk91
Cyber Sunday Press Conference
http://www.wwe.com/shows/cybersunday/exclusives/pressconference
October 30, 2006

Don’t miss the Cyber Sunday press conference, hosted by Mr. McMahon’s Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman, at Cincinnati's US Bank Arena this Monday at noon. For those WWE fans who cannot attend, the entire press conference will be aired exclusively on WWE.com.

Superstars scheduled to appear are: WWE Champion John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion King Booker with Queen Sharmell, ECW World Champion Big Show, Edge, Randy Orton and Ric Flair.

On RAW, one ring wasn't big enough to hold all three champions. So what will happen when they're all sitting at one table a week before they’ll battle for supremacy, bragging rights and one of their championships in the first ever Champion of Champions Match?

Cyber Sunday allows the WWE fans to vote on match stipulations -- including what championship will be on the line in the Champion of Champions Match. Your vote counts. Vote now.

appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 appaloosa582002

When Mickie and Lita face off for the WWE Womens title will it be in a lumberjack, No DQ, or submission match?
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mrgab

When Mickie and Lita face off for the WWE Womens title will it be in a lumberjack, No DQ, or submission match?
appaloosa582002
I voted for lumberjack(as probaly a lot did) to see the other divas
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 appaloosa582002
My vote went to submission, but I'm not sure why.
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 appaloosa582002
Another match added-

Will these 4 teams face off in a Fatal 4 way, Tag Team Turmoil, or Texas Tornado match? Its up tp you!
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 keiblerfan69
I voted for Fatal Four Way.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

Here is my vote for everything:

1. World Heavyweight Title on the line
2. Shelton Benjamin for Hardy opponent
3. Bischoff as Special Ref. for the DX/Edge and Orton match
4. No DQ for Lita and Mickie match
5. Tag Team Turmoil for the Four Tag Team Match
6. Beniot for Umaga opponent
7. Rowdy Roody Piper as Ric Flair tag team partner against Spirit Squad

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mrgab
went with the Turmoil
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 trick_man01
I voted
World Heavyweight Championship
Carlito
Bischoff
Submission
Texas Tornado Match
Benoit
Rowdy Roddy Piper
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 appaloosa582002
World Heavyweight Title Eric Bischoff Shelton Sandman Submission Tag Turmoil Dusty Rhodes These are my votes so far
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Am I the only one who has noticed that WWE ripped off the Metroid logo with the Cyber Sunday logo
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 keiblerfan69
Am I the only one who has noticed that WWE ripped off the Metroid logo with the Cyber Sunday logodRehkJY
No I think we all noticed it when we saw the picture.
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 appaloosa582002
[QUOTE="dRehkJY"]Am I the only one who has noticed that WWE ripped off the Metroid logo with the Cyber Sunday logokeiblerfan69
No I think we all noticed it when we saw the picture.

I found another pic of the Cyber Sunday logo on a think of body soap I have :|
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

World Heavyweight Title

Eric Bischoff

Carltio

Piper

Kane

No DQ

Tag Team Turmoil

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hbk91

Looks like us in the UK get this PPV for free on Sky Sports 1. There was rumours spreading around that we weren't going to get his one at all but it seems that WWE and Sky have come to an agreement by the looks of things.

Here are my votes:

-- Which championship do you want to be on the line in the Big Show vs. King Booker vs. John Cena Champion of Champions Match?
MY VOTE: World Heavyweight Championship

-- Who do you want as referee in the D-Generation X vs. Randy Orton & Edge match?
MY VOTE: Eric Bischoff

-- Who do you want Jeff Hardy to defend the Intercontinental Championship against at Cyber Sunday?
MY VOTE: Shelton Benjamin

-- Pick a legend to team up with Ric Flair to face Spirit Squad for the World Tag Team Championship at Cyber Sunday.
MY VOTE: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

-- Who do you want to face Umaga at Cyber Sunday?
MY VOTE: Chris Benoit

-- What type of match do you want Lita and Mickie James to compete in at Cyber Sunday?
MY VOTE: No Disqualification

-- Viscera & Charlie Haas vs. The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme. What type of match do you want these teams to compete in?
MY VOTE: Texas Tornado

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
Here are my votes.

Which championship do you want to be on the line in the Big Show vs. King Booker vs. John Cena Champion of Champions Match? ECW Championship
Who do you want as referee in the D-Generation X vs. Randy Orton & Edge match?
Eric Bischoff
Who do you want Jeff Hardy to defend the Intercontinental Championship against at Cyber Sunday? Carlito
Pick a legend to team up with Ric Flair to face Spirit Squad for the World Tag Team Championship at Cyber Sunday. Dusty Rhodes
Who do you want to face Umaga at Cyber Sunday? Chris Benoit
What type of match do you want Lita and Mickie James to compete in at Cyber Sunday? No Disqualification
Viscera & Charlie Haas vs. The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme. What type of match do you want these teams to compete in? Tag Team Turmoil
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
Oh yeah. I gotta vote!
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

I am by myself self inflating shelton's votes, anyone who votes for Carlito is part of the problem. Nitro votes are wasted.

I voted for Cena's belt on the line and I think that's all that matters. DX will win no matter what and the others I don't care

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 icytower

Reminder for those that did not get the PPV but still want to know what is going on: There are play-by-play spoilers in the second, and eventually third, post on the first page of the thread.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Where the **** is everybody? Oh well. Shelton not getting the vote sigh, I tried my hardest 500 votes wasn't good enoughg
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Rage11
Decent PPV. I was surprised the World Heavyweight Championship was voted to be on the line.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 trick_man01
I didn't order the PPV, but the K-fed ending sounds really stupid. However I can't say I'm not glad that King Booker is the Champion of Champions.
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Rage11
I didn't order the PPV, but the K-fed ending sounds really stupid. However I can't say I'm not glad that King Booker is the Champion of Champions.trick_man01

Yeah the K-Fed ending was really stupid. I hope he's not going to become a regular WWE character.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Well, I'm pretty happy to have called DX:TMLC vs R:RKO and the Champion of Champions match wrong.  Doesn't really make me regret not watching this one or entice me to score the DVD, just happy WWE didn't totally screw things up. 

Of the ones I predicted, I managed to predict the flock perfectly when it came to who would win the votes.  Not entirely sure how I feel about that.

Time to move on to the Survivor Series... probably with most of the same big matches with new stipulations but with the outcomes I don't want.

Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#94 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts

Okay WWE....now your pissing me off.

Kane jobs to Umaga twice in a row?

f*ck

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 trick_man01

Demonic_Jin
Blame the fans, we all knew Umaga was going to win no matter who the opponent was.
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
I didn't order the PPV, but the K-fed ending sounds really stupid. However I can't say I'm not glad that King Booker is the Champion of Champions.trick_man01
Really. How long do we have to deal with that idiot?
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
Hmm... King Booker is still the World Heavyweight Champion and John Cena lost a huge match, I'm content.
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 icytower
Well I didn't order the PPV and I'm glad I didn't. The PPV, minus one or two things, sounded utterly annoying to me.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 mrgab
[QUOTE="Demonic_Jin"]

trick_man01
Blame the fans, we all knew Umaga was going to win no matter who the opponent was.

i voted for Sandman, was at least hoping that Sandman was going to beat Umaga down with this stick and Umaga can keep his so called undefeated streak alive with a DQ win
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 hbk91

I reckon the votes were rigged a bit but I can't really prove anything can I?

Anyways, HOTN (highlight of the night was Michaels SCM'ing everyone repeatedly backstage for the heck of it. Bloody hilarious. :lol:

MOTN was Hardy/Carlito. A bit rough to begin with but the chemistry between these two in the ring really displayed at the end of the match. A variety of styles and techniques incorporated in this match too, it wasn't all high-flying as most expected it would be on Hardy's part.

DX vs. Orton/Edge wasn't bad but the match lost its climax because of the special referee stipulation. It could have been a lot better with these four in the ring. I was a bit surprised to see the match booked in the first hour too, mind you. A lot of randomly booked spots in this PPV as well.

The main-event was great but it really highlighted everything we've seen before from the Booker/Cena series as well as Big Show's matches with the two. It didn't feel like a triple threat with Booker standing out for the first ten minutes of the match as well as Show sitting out with his head between the steps for half an hour. K-Fed's appearance didn't help anything either. The only good that came out of all this was a) King Booker won ( thus Cena isn't made to look like God), and b) SmackDown! looks good for a change (unlike the 'A' brand, RAW).

Overall, not a bad PPV. I'd call it slightly under average from the general feel of PPVs which isn't a good thing. I'm glad this was free on Sky Sports because I would have been disappointed knowing that I paid £15 for this on Sky Box Office. Plus, for it supposingly being a 3 hour PPV, it was only 2 and a half. Although TNA has a one-hour slot, at least they offer 4 hours, 4 hours, at their PPVs that don't fall short of my expectations. Damn.