Jeff Hardy's House Burns Down (UPDATE: Cause Of Fire Is Undetermined)

EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts

Source: Wrestling Observer

Things just got much worse for the recently suspended Jeff Hardy as his Cameron, NC, house burnt down last night, wrecking everything he owns. Hardy and his family were not home at the time.

Jim Ross reveals new info...

According to an update by Jim Ross on his website, Matt Hardy first saw smoke coming from Jeff Hardy's house, but got there too late and could do nothing but watch it burn to the ground.

"Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff's home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground.

These are challenging times for Jeff to say the least. Not only has he incurred his second strike with only one remaining before he would be terminated from the WWE, his situation has been underscored by the fact that his suspension went public per the WWE policy, which went into effect on November 1 and with which I wholeheartedly agree. Now Jeff's home has been destroyed with the heart breaking reality that his beloved dog died in the fire as well."

UPDATE: TMZ.com has posted the following update on Jeff Hardy's house burning down.

TMZ just spoke to Captain Bruner of the Cameron Fire Department -- and he told us the Moore County Fire Department has ruled the cause of the fire that claimed wrestler Jeff Hardy's home as "undetermined."

Bruner said around 11:30 PM the blaze was "paged out as a wildfire" -- because the citizens that made the call only saw the fire through some woods. Three minutes later another call was made -- this time specifically naming the Hardy residence as the location of the fire.

When firemen arrived at the scene, Hardy's home was "fully engulfed." Because the home was "burnt so bad," the Moore County Fire officials investigating the blaze ruled it "undetermined."

Foul play on the part of Jeff Hardy is not being investigated -- because Jeff Hardy told Captain Bruner that he didn't have insurance on his home.
fan211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 fan211
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts
Dude, this guy is having a bad time now. I feel very soory for Jeff right now, the 60-day supsending and now this, though I wonder how Matt is feeling now.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Dude, this guy is having a bad time now. I feel very soory for Jeff right now, the 60-day supsending and now this, though I wonder how Matt is feeling now.fan211

that's life man:P

SAVE_US_KYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SAVE_US_KYJ
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts
Jesus christ i dont know how things could get worse for him right now.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Dude, this guy is having a bad time now. I feel very soory for Jeff right now, the 60-day supsending and now this, though I wonder how Matt is feeling now.fan211

The house? Yes...

Suspension? Not so much...

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
Damn man, I hope its not foul play or anything..
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Link256
UPDATE: According to an update by Jim Ross on his website, Matt Hardy first saw smoke coming from Jeff Hardy's house, but got there too late and could do nothing but watch it burn to the ground.

"Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff's home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground.

These are challenging times for Jeff to say the least. Not only has he incurred his second strike with only one remaining before he would be terminated from the WWE, his situation has been underscored by the fact that his suspension went public per the WWE policy, which went into effect on November 1 and with which I wholeheartedly agree. Now Jeff's home has been destroyed with the heart breaking reality that his beloved dog died in the fire as well."

Check out JR's full article here.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
I will not feel sorry for him as far as the 60 day suspension that was his fault. But as far as this goes I feel for the guy.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#9 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

Damn man, I hope its not foul play or anything..SeriousThreat

That what I hope it isn't either.

Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#10 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts

Now Jeff's home has been destroyed with the heart breaking reality that his beloved dog died in the fire as well."

Link256
:(

I feel sorry for the guy. What a wonderful week he's had.

AceBermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 AceBermanX
Member since 2007 • 2282 Posts
Well Jeff Hardy has been none to do some crazy sh*t. That was why he was released in the first place a while back for drug abuse. So this is his second strike and well if they release him who cares. They'll build someone else up. I like Jeff and all but seriously the drugs he is taking aren't really benefiting him. As for his hous burning down and losing his dog I feel for the guy. I hope he turns his life around soon, it would be for the best.
WicthBalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 WicthBalder
Member since 2005 • 1924 Posts

I now know that things are bad for Jeff but i also know that good things will happen for him soon.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
I feel really sorry for him. His dog dog and that is worse then losing the house.
nsoliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 nsoliveira
Member since 2006 • 26075 Posts
Now I feel extremely bad for Jeff. His dog died, his house got burned, I mean he's having a bad time now.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Link256

UPDATE: TMZ.com has posted the following update on Jeff Hardy's house burning down.

TMZ just spoke to Captain Bruner of the Cameron Fire Department -- and he told us the Moore County Fire Department has ruled the cause of the fire that claimed wrestler Jeff Hardy's home as "undetermined."

Bruner said around 11:30 PM the blaze was "paged out as a wildfire" -- because the citizens that made the call only saw the fire through some woods. Three minutes later another call was made -- this time specifically naming the Hardy residence as the location of the fire.

When firemen arrived at the scene, Hardy's home was "fully engulfed." Because the home was "burnt so bad," the Moore County Fire officials investigating the blaze ruled it "undetermined."

Foul play on the part of Jeff Hardy is not being investigated -- because Jeff Hardy told Captain Bruner that he didn't have insurance on his home.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
he deserves the suspension but not the house being burnt or his dog dieing
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 imbulletpr00f
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts
so last night i was listening to live audio wrestling and they were talkin about mayber jeff had a meth lab and then it exploded.... because remember how they didnt realease how he broke the wellness policy so the hosts to this radio station have a huge point
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts
this is why kids, you should not toke up... bad things happen
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 imbulletpr00f
above poster i dont understand what u typed like what does toke up mean srry im not welll knowledged
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 imbulletpr00f
i think i get it im not into street names
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Toking up = smoking the mary jane... or other drugs I guess..

He didnt have insurance? Wtf. I feel bad. If I was the WWE I would seriously pay for everything he lost, cause thats really sad.

-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts

Does he deserve his suspension for what he did? Certainly.

Even with that, nobody deserves this. Not the fact that you can get a new house, with new things, but when you lose a dog...its hard. I don't care if you can get a new dog, you cannot simply replace something like that. I cannot even shudder the thought of a fire in my house, while everyone is away, and my dog not able to do anything. Hopefully, within a year or so he can calm down, so he won't have to go in his cage.

So if like, there was a fire, he'd run outside.

You can replace everything in that house, even the house itself, but you CANNOT replace a life. With nothing, and I don't care if its an animal.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Well, if that ain't rock bottom, I really don't want to see where that is. Jeff's not only missing out on 60 days of work and money, he's also missing out on the biggest payday of the year, which it seems to me he might need. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Jeff's not exactly a great saver.