sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Pokemon+Master.+why+is+this+kid+in+a+police+station_214d1b_3063048.png

Actually, anyone want to use my Game Boy link cable and trade me a Squirtle from their Pokemon R/B/Y copy?

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Lets ignore Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Borderlands, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, STALKER, Brothers in Arms, Bulletstorm, Far Cry, Metro 2033, Timesplitter 2, Metroid Prime trilogy, Killzone 3, Jedi Knight 2, Call of Cthulhu, FEAR, Chronicles of Riddick, Clive Barker's Undying, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Lets all go play Peggle.

sephy37

I'd much rather play Peggle than at least half of that list. Games like Far Cry and Brothers in Arms are perfect examples of what I was talking about. So fvcking boring.

...not to mention most of that list is from last generation or earlier. Not a great way of showing how good FPSes are in 2012.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
Whoa. Brothers in Arms isn't your typical fps. It has you having to plan a strategy and using cover to keep u and allies alive. The first one was pretty innovatve.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 JML897
I played Brothers in Arms years ago, like a year after it came out. I did not like it.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Anyone want to quick scope?
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

Don't know what your problem with farcry is JML. It was a groundbreaking game for the Pc when it was released. Absolutley brilliant method of gaming from crytek we haven't seen before.

Not all FPS are that bad. They all mainly focus on modernwarfare which is the whole bore to them. But apart from that games like Crysis on the Pc are what define "Next Generation."

Everything sephy mentioned in his post are really good games. Especially timesplitters 2, which me and scott play even to this day.

But you do rarley get a good first person shooter. And all of the ones worth playing are released on the PC. I think the last "OK" fps game i played was Killzone 3. Other than that battlefeild was a brilliant game for it's multiplayer and not for it's fps aspect of gaming.

I'f i had to name good FPS game's i've played i'd say these:

1. Farcry
  2. Crysis
  3. Medal of honour (ps1)
  4. Killzone
  5. Duke nukem time to kill
  6. Duke Nukem land of the babes
  7. Timesplitters 2
  8. Serious sam
  9. Medal of honur underground (ps1)
  10. Return to castle wolfenstein (PC)
  11. Doom
  12. Unreal tournament 2004
  13. The chronicles of riddick : Escape from butcher bay (PC.)
  14. Halo combat evolved
  15. Half life 1 (PC)
  16. Half life 2 (Including all of the episodes.)
  17. Golden eye
  18. Perfect dark
  19. Borderlands
  20. Fallout 3
  21. Elder Scrolls franchise (PC and 360.)
  22. Soldier of fortune (Xbox.)
  23. Call of duty WaW
  24. Prey (PC)
  25. Bioshock
  26. F.E.A.R 1 (PC)
  27. Theif
  28. Counter Strike source
  29. Swat 4
  30. Tom clancys Rainbow six
  31. Battlefeild 1943
  32. Metroid prime (Gamecube.)
  33. Deus Ex franchise
  34. Quake 2

All Fck'n brilliant FPS games.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 JML897

Don't get me wrong, I love(d) games like Doom and Serious Sam. I just think the genre is pretty stale today.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 cryceaye5

I fck'n love serious sam. It's so cheesey and insanely crazy. It's good you can still buy them for XBL arcade. The only game in my mind to capture that kind of crazy from a game and do it well. Serious sam is by far one of my best FPS games i've played. Just purley nuts.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#109 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
[QUOTE="cryceaye5"]

MW2's 3rd person is alright. But after playing battlefeild 3, Cod can suck a fat one.

JML897
I'm at the point where FPS'es in general can suck a fat one. It's such a boring genre these days with the exception of games like Bioshock that really do something different.

Bioshock is not different. Its essentially a copy of System Shock. Unless you meant, these types of games don't come out very often?
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 pokajabba

Lets ignore Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Borderlands, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, STALKER, Brothers in Arms, Bulletstorm, Far Cry, Metro 2033, Timesplitter 2, Metroid Prime trilogy, Killzone 3, Jedi Knight 2, Call of Cthulhu, FEAR, Chronicles of Riddick, Clive Barker's Undying, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Lets all go play Peggle.

sephy37
Excuse me, where is Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, System Shock 1 and Crysis (First one), in that list?
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 pokajabba

Don't know what your problem with farcry is JML. It was a groundbreaking game for the Pc when it was released. Absolutley brilliant method of gaming from crytek we haven't seen before.

Not all FPS are that bad. They all mainly focus on modernwarfare which is the whole bore to them. But apart from that games like Crysis on the Pc are what define "Next Generation."

Everything sephy mentioned in his post are really good games. Especially timesplitters 2, which me and scott play even to this day.

But you do rarley get a good first person shooter. And all of the ones worth playing are released on the PC. I think the last "OK" fps game i played was Killzone 3. Other than that battlefeild was a brilliant game for it's multiplayer and not for it's fps aspect of gaming.

I'f i had to name good FPS game's i've played i'd say these:

1. Farcry
  2. Crysis
  3. Medal of honour (ps1)
  4. Killzone
  5. Duke nukem time to kill
  6. Duke Nukem land of the babes
  7. Timesplitters 2
  8. Serious sam
  9. Medal of honur underground (ps1)
  10. Return to castle wolfenstein (PC)
  11. Doom
  12. Unreal tournament 2004
  13. The chronicles of riddick : Escape from butcher bay (PC.)
  14. Halo combat evolved
  15. Half life 1 (PC)
  16. Half life 2 (Including all of the episodes.)
  17. Golden eye
  18. Perfect dark
  19. Borderlands
  20. Fallout 3
  21. Elder Scrolls franchise (PC and 360.)
  22. Soldier of fortune (Xbox.)
  23. Call of duty WaW
  24. Prey (PC)
  25. Bioshock
  26. F.E.A.R 1 (PC)
  27. Theif
  28. Counter Strike source
  29. Swat 4
  30. Tom clancys Rainbow six
  31. Battlefeild 1943
  32. Metroid prime (Gamecube.)
  33. Deus Ex franchise
  34. Quake 2

All Fck'n brilliant FPS games.

cryceaye5
No Left 4 Dead then?
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 pokajabba

My Favourite FPS Games:

45) F.E.A.R
44) Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
43) Counter-Strike
42) Maraphon
41) Medal Of Honour Series
40) Battlefield 3
39) STALKER
38) Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
37) Descent 3
36) Unreal Tournament
35) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
34) Soldier Of Fortune 2
33) Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
32) Brothers In Arms
31) Unreal Tournament 2004
30) TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
29) Call Of Cthulhu
28) Alien vs. Predator 2
27) Thief: The Dark Project
26) Battlefield 1942
25) Red Faction
24) Quake III Arena
23) Return to Castle Wolfenstein
22) Quake
21) Portal 1+2 (Kinda Counts)
20) The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
19) Bioshock
18) Doom 3
17) Crysis
16) Metroid Prime
15) Timesplitters 2
14) Farcry
13) Duke Nukem 3D
12) Doom 2
11) Quake II
10) Doom
9) Half-Life
8) Left 4 Dead
7) Wolfenstein 3D
6) Deus Ex
5) Halo: Combat Evolved
4) Half-Life 2
3) Perfect Dark
2) Goldeneye
1) System Shock 2

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 cryceaye5

I forgot:

1. Left 4 Dead
  2. Time Crisis (ps1)
  3. Portal
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 pokajabba
50) Killzone 2 + 3 49) Fallout 3 48) Rainbow Six 3 47) SWAT 46) Black
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 TruthTellers
I'll give you my top 5 fps that I've played: 5. Medal of Honor: Frontline 4. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway 3. Fallout 3 2. Halo Combat Evolved 1. Goldeneye Top 5 fps that I really want to play: 1. Half Life 1+2 and both of 2's episodes (PC) 2. Crysis 1, not Crysis 2 (PC) 3. Perfect Dark 4. Fallout New Vegas 5. Bioshock 6. Deus Ex and Human Revolution 7. Farcry series (PC) Wish I had a HAL 9000 to play so many PC games I've wanted to play for years.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 pokajabba
[QUOTE="TruthTellers"]I'll give you my top 5 fps that I've played: 5. Medal of Honor: Frontline 4. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway 3. Fallout 3 2. Halo Combat Evolved 1. Goldeneye Top 5 fps that I really want to play: 1. Half Life 1+2 and both of 2's episodes (PC) 2. Crysis 1, not Crysis 2 (PC) 3. Perfect Dark 4. Fallout New Vegas 5. Bioshock 6. Deus Ex and Human Revolution 7. Farcry series (PC) Wish I had a HAL 9000 to play so many PC games I've wanted to play for years.

Damn, TruthTellers. I'd definitely recommend the Half Life series, Bioshock, Deus Ex series and only the first FarCry game. The second one is tedious, because of travelling, a constant game breaking feature (Most know what I'm talking about), and suffers from the; 'Every enemy can see you, but you can't see them' feature. I wouldn't really recommend, Fallout New Vagas either. Its okay, but it just feels meh. You might enjoy it though, but should look to playing those other games first, if you can.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 cryceaye5

Damn Truth Tellers. You're missing out on some good Fck'n games. You don't really need HAL to play Half life 1,2. Just an average graphics card that supports direct x 9. But for games like farcry and crysis you need a super computer to play it well enough.

And if you love RPGS then you "WILL" love fallout 3. So much different than most RPGS with alot to explore in the wastelands. Lots of weird and mysterious thing's you come across aswell. I enjoy it on par with Skyrim. But obviously Skyrim has the best world ina video game hands down. But Skyrim kind of lacks the mysterious venture of weird shyte compared to fallout 3.

I wouldn't bother playing New Vegas. It's very one sided as far as the story is concerned and the mojahve desert is boring as Fck to explore. But you might like it you might not. Certainly no where near as good as Fallout 3 though.

Bioshock has one of the best story's in a game in the 360. You'll really enjoy it aswell. It's almost completley different to any FPS i've ever played. It also has some elements of an RPG that skyrim ahs picked up on and taken from bioshock itself. Ontop of that the levels in bioshock i really detailed and have a prestine feel to them. You're never going into the same kind of level twice. Also if you like a challenge that you don't get on games these days, then bioshock is definitley one to go far.

Deus Ex Invisible war and Human Revolutions are brilliant games aswell. Invisble war is more like your perfect dark concept while Human revolutions captures more of a stealthy impact and can be compared to MGS. But overall both games follow the cyberpunk genre very well. I like Human revolutions a bit more because of it's game mechanics,choices and the fact you can also see your player in 3rd person when in cover. Which i find is a good attribute to input into the game. The story is actually quite a good one at that. And the graphics are Fck'n beautiful. It looks like it's being played on a top class PC even on consoles. And also it has some RPG elements to it aswell. Upgrades and minor choices in the game being that. Also if you're an acheivment or trophy goer, then they're quite exciting to get.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 TruthTellers
One of the reasons I never bothered to get New Vegas was that I knew it wasn't going to be better than Fallout 3. I did'nt get Bioshock because I was busy playing Mass Effect and I didn't get Deus Ex: HR because I was playing Batman AA GOTY edition and AC that I got at Walmart in a double pack for $60; Yeah, I basically got AA GOTY edition for free. I never really thought that Bioshock had a story to it. Everyone says its got a great story, but after playing Mass Effect I just don't know; Bioshock's been on my list to play though. As for Half-Life games, I'm running Windows 7, a 64-bit OS. Won't that be a problem since HL1 and 2 are 32-bit games? I've already had problems with Medieval Total War because of that.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 pokajabba

It saddens me that people think Bioshock is revolutionary and what not. Don't get me wrong, its a great game, and one of the better ones in recent years, but it literally borrowed so much from System Shock 2. It's insane to think that people have not played System Shock 2, and just go straight to Bioshock, which is inferior in almost every way, apart from graphics.

'According to the developers, BioShock is a spiritual successor to the System Shock games'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock

Seriously, Bioshock is great, but its not a masterpiece like System Shock 2.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 TruthTellers
I know of this System Shock, but its not a game I wish to play.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 pokajabba
NO! You will play it and you will play it immediately!
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 TruthTellers
[QUOTE="pokajabba"]NO! You will play it and you will play it immediately!

YES! YES! YES!
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cryceaye5

No one think's bioshock is revolutionary. Everyone just says it's a good game because it is. The fact that skyrim borrowed elements from bioshock doesn't mean it's a game that has changed preferences for other games. If you think that you're a Fck'n idiot.

Even 2k themselves claim Bioshock as system shock 2's spiritual succesor. It's not like they're oblivious to system shock at all.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 pokajabba
You'd be surprised how many people hail Bioshock as revolutionary.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 TruthTellers
^Not a lot of people played System Shock 2 I presume.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 pokajabba
Not a lot of people have even heard of System Shock 2, and it doesn't help that its a rare game nowadays. It goes for like £35-£50 ($65-$90) used on ebay.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 sephy37

Everyone pretty much says Bioshock was revolutionary. G4 even named it the best game of all-time a few months ago.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 cryceaye5

G4 thinks games like Gears of war are revolutionary.

Bioshock is a brilliant Fck'n game. And the fact that the developers themselves have self proclaimed it as a spiritual successor to System shock 2 means they acknowledge influence from it and they themselves know they haven't revolutionized anything. And influence from their own Fck'n game. Because the same people who made Systemshock 2 developed bioshock. So even more of a reason to prove to Fck'n pathetic reviewers that bio shock is not a revolutionized game.

And you'd also be suprised how many people know that Systemshock2 exists and have played it. Just because everyone shags call of duty nowadays doesn't mean they've never played Systemshock2. I know alot of people on XBL on my freinds list, my age and above who have played it. Sh!t even they mention older games such as Megaman X. Which has nothing to do with FPS at all, but it's a game from 1993 on the Snes that even they have played and know about. Systemshock 2 which is the most memorable game out of the two came out in 1999. If you think about it, it's not actually that old at all.

But even i havem't played the first one which was released on a floppy disk. I didn't even own a PC back then. Not to mention i was 2 years old and haven't really bothered to check up on it since.

Not to mention that systemshock 2 is always classed in the top 20 or even 10 FPS games of all time.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 pokajabba
Well if we got the entire population of gamers together, I'd bet 90% (Even more I'd say) of them would not know what System Shock is. It doesn't help that you can't even get your hands on the game these days, and most people will not shell out £60 for a game made in 1999. This concludes, that a lot of people wouldn't have played System Shock 2, unless they were FPS PC users and above the age of 18 when the game came out (Which is a tiny percentage of the population of gamers today). I was lucky to even touch the game when I was younger. Most people I've ever spoken to on games, have said they have never played the game and only a few have heard of it. These are people I talk to online in Steam, or while playing any multiplayer PC game, let alone Xbox 360.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 cryceaye5

System shock 2 branched just under a million units. While other games such as dragon age 2 has sold around the same. But most people 10 years from now will know what it was and a majority of them might of even played it.

The only reason system shock is rare to get is because they stopped selling them in stores a few months after its release, because the marketing campaign wasn't huge and not alot of people wanted to buy it. But i know a few people who have bought it from amazon and even if people haven't played the game they still know what it is.

Dragon age 2,blue dragon,two worlds who sold less than a million units will end up in the same manner. But it doesn't mean people don't know what they're and it certainly doesn't mean they haven't played them.

I've played system shock 2 so has my uncle. It wasn't hard to get hold of them ago. Excluding the fact that people like my uncle made pirate copies for his freinds. I even got a dozen games in my CD folder that you'll struggle to buy in shops now and online. And most of them are pirate copies. Games such as carmageddon and the first need for speed, rollcage, Dungeon seige 1 etc. I must have around 50 games in my wallet that hardly anyone can buy now if not at all. And i'm not the only one in the world who has done it. I bet you there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people that didn't want to by PC games because they could get pirate copies of it. And in the 90's that's what alot of people were doing.

Infact if you're interested i even have systemshock 2 lol. I was looking thorugh my folder whilst typing to see what games i had.That's fck'n class because i didn't even know i had it. If you want i can see if my uncle can make a copy for you. But i don't know if it'll work on our PCS now because of windows 7. But tht's **** class man, i'd check it out now but this laptop is shyte.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 pokajabba
Lol, a million units is a minor population of gamers out there. Compared to most of the high selling games and the population of gamers there are, the game is not that well known. I mean, I'd understand if your argument was 'It may not have been played by a lot of people, but a lot of PC users have heard of it', then I'd at least understand that. When I'm talking about old games with my xbox friends, none of them have even heard of some of the games I've mentioned. Like I said, with my Steam, Multiplayer PC games, only some have heard of it. But even then, none have played it. Like most gamers out there. When I played it on my Dad's PC, he had his copied off a friend and only he out of all my dad's PC friends had the game. Even my brother still ask's 'What was that game you used to play', the last time I spoke to him. That Niel, who used to babysit me, is the only other person I've known to also have the game and when I played it again on his computer, he told me how he wishes it was more well known. Yea dude, please force your Uncle to make a copy, because I don't really want to pay for a used copy of the game from people I don't trust.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Razor-Lazor
Any Grand Theft Auto fans?
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 pokajabba

Vice City is the best GTA.

GTA IV, is one of my girlfriends favourite games. Why, which one is your favourite Razor-Lazor?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Razor-Lazor

IV, although I haven't played much of the others. I think I own III, though.

I have so much time played in IV, it's unreal. 

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 pokajabba

Are you still playing it even today?

Because if you are, I'd join a game with you. Depending on what system you are on. Unless, you only play single player?

And don't worry, most people get on with me A-Ok online and in real life.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Razor-Lazor
I don't have it right now and I was never a big fan of playing it online. Otherwise, I would. And for the record, I play PS3.
cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 cryceaye5

Lol, a million units is a minor population of gamers out there. Compared to most of the high selling games and the population of gamers there are, the game is not that well known. I mean, I'd understand if your argument was 'It may not have been played by a lot of people, but a lot of PC users have heard of it', then I'd at least understand that. When I'm talking about old games with my xbox friends, none of them have even heard of some of the games I've mentioned. Like I said, with my Steam, Multiplayer PC games, only some have heard of it. But even then, none have played it. Like most gamers out there. When I played it on my Dad's PC, he had his copied off a friend and only he out of all my dad's PC friends had the game. Even my brother still ask's 'What was that game you used to play', the last time I spoke to him. That Niel, who used to babysit me, is the only other person I've known to also have the game and when I played it again on his computer, he told me how he wishes it was more well known. Yea dude, please force your Uncle to make a copy, because I don't really want to pay for a used copy of the game from people I don't trust.pokajabba

When did i ever say a million units was alot of games. To this day mass effect 1 has only sold 2 million units and even that isn't alot of sales. Not many people even buy good games like deadspace which almost all my freinds on my XBL have played. The only higher games you'lll get selling today are huge multiplayer games such as Cod, Battlefeild and world of warcraft.

It probably isn't well known to people who majorly play the 360. But then again the majority of them probably have never played playstation one. You can bet your ass hardly any of them have even touched the first max payne or played medievil or rayman. That's how many Fck'n people you start comparing games like that to who have a 360 and Fck'n wii and don't even know any other games before the XBOX and the playstation 2.

I gurantee you alot of pc players probably have played it. I've got the game right next to me and didn't even know i had it. There's probably lots of other people like me that do have pirate copies like i said. But i can't prove that they have and i can't prove that they haven't. I bet if you looked hard enough on pirate copy sites for PC games you'd be able to download it straight to your harddrive.

Anyway man, i'm gonna phone my uncle and see what he can do, i'd try but i don't even know what i'm doing. I'm off the laptop coz "SOMEONE" wants to buy shyte of argos, so i was wondering if you wanted to come on xbox 360 and play some minecraft. Send me a message on XBL if you can, i'll be on in like 10 minutes. And i can't be arsed to play battlefeild 3 man, not in the mood for shooting people.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 pokajabba
The difference between all those games though, is that they were on multiple consoles and PC. Hence why they have a wider audience for people to play. And those games aren't the most popular like you said, so what chance does System Shock have being on PC, and not being sold anymore. I'm sure the PC audience has had a fair chunk of people who have played it, or at least heard of it. But that's still a minor chunk of people compared to the amount of PC users there are today. Even on the pirate copy sites, you usually have a counter on how many people downloaded it and a comment section (I had a good look, but I don't trust any site). The counters are usually not very high at all, and the comments are mostly from people who have already played it.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 TruthTellers
Any Grand Theft Auto fans?Razor-Lazor
I've played III, VC, SA, and IV. Can't wait for V. I'd say my fav is San Andreas and Vice City is second. IV was good, had an incredible story and great graphics compared to the last gen GTA's, but it didn't feel like a game at times like San Andreas did with all the stuff you could do. IV is a very close third. I expect V to be better than IV and just as good as San Andreas.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 pokajabba
Let's talk more about games...

Anyone got any questions or thoughts, on anything game related?
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

Let's talk more about games...

Anyone got any questions or thoughts, on anything game related?pokajabba

All that goes in this thread. ;)

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 pokajabba
Ahhh, I forgot there was an official one. 
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#144 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
The Half Life series has been a great one. Been too long in between games though... Half Life came out in the late 90s, HL2 came out when? 10 years ago? or at least feels that way. (to the PC)
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 pokajabba
Yea! Valve needs to pull their fingers out and just release the next game. I don't want to play stupid episodes for the rest of my life, because although they are okay, its just the same damn game over and over. Half Life 2 was a massive step in a new direction, from Half Life 1 and the Half Life Episodes are just dead stops for the series. Half Life 3 will hopefully be a massive LEAP forwards yet again.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 TruthTellers
You don't want to rush things pokajabba. If you do you end up with Mass Effect 3. *shudders*
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 pokajabba
lol, I still don't want to play Mass Effect 3 just because of the negativity.

And rushing things is not what I'm doing. It's been waaaaay too long since Half-Life 2 came out. We need the third.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TruthTellers
HEY! Gabe Newell's eating Doritos and Oreos. He can't be bothered right now! Let him finish his snacks and he'll get right on HL3 after he has a generous slice of cheesecake and a frosted honey bun.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 pokajabba
More like he's too busy working on Episode 3-4-5 and Portal 3... Well after his 'Generous slice of cheesecake and a frosted honey bun' anyway.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 sephy37

Gabe is too busy with DOTA and Steam making him millions and millions of dollars without lifting a finger.