baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

http://www.gamesradar.com/connect-eight-controllers-xbox-one-once/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp

I rarely will use 8 at once but will need more than 4 very often with all the people I play with 

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

Have to admit, that sounds pretty cool. Though unless you have a big tv, it might make for crappy split screen  :P

Actually, I think there could be some great multiplayer games for this, so let's see how its utilized.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 baltimore088
split screen will be interesting, though the games I play with more than 4 players will be things like football and basketball and rasslin where you are all on the screen at the same time so it will be very helpful for me because 4 is no wheres near enough and hate taking turns
evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 evilgamer22
Member since 2009 • 2408 Posts
Thats cool I guess, but yeah unless its a games where everyone is on the same screen its gonna look crappy. It doesn't matter because I never play with more than one other person at my house. All my buddies rather play online from their houses. I miss the old days when we would all get together and play games on N64. :(
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#5 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Who really is going to play 8 player split screen?
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 baltimore088
Can't the Ps3 conntect up to like 7 or 8 now?Ficcolo
7 then switched to 4 for the ps4 for really no reason at all, huge mistake
Thats cool I guess, but yeah unless its a games where everyone is on the same screen its gonna look crappy. It doesn't matter because I never play with more than one other person at my house. All my buddies rather play online from their houses. I miss the old days when we would all get together and play games on N64. :(evilgamer22
you should live near here, I have had people over all the time since I got the new tv and we play a ton of things, only rule for a full 8 is other people are gona have to bring their own controllers because I'm not buying 8 :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Last_Ride

Can't the Ps3 conntect up to like 7 or 8 now?Ficcolo

For games like FIFA and some others 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts

Maybe you can do system link with one console and 2 tvs? I don't really see any other way this could work out nicely.

Unless they only make a few games that can actually utilize the 8 controllers at once feature... that sounds more likely doesn't it?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Last_Ride

Maybe you can do system link with one console and 2 tvs? I don't really see any other way this could work out nicely.

Unless they only make a few games that can actually utilize the 8 controllers at once feature... that sounds more likely doesn't it?

Kman5507

what games though? It's going to look chaotic! 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kman5507
Something with 8 people on screen at once?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Last_Ride

Something with 8 people on screen at once?Kman5507
¨

only thing i can think of are sports games 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kman5507

Exactly! That's what they'll use it for!

Otherwise it's just a dumb gimmick that people will use in the console wars despite there being no games that use it :P 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Last_Ride
I mean if there is a party, do you invite 7 other buddies who might not be gamers and play?
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kman5507
Maybe there'll be a mario party clone :o
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Last_Ride

Maybe there'll be a mario party clone :oKman5507

there are games like that everywhere, but who really invites everyone at their party and plays that? 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kman5507
I may... um... know a guy... :oops:
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Party games that I use to play back in the day were wrestling games on PS2 (had 6 people playing that at once), NBA Live 2005 (had 5 people playing online as a team lol), Super Smash Brothers Melee (wish that game let more than 4 people play), Halo 2 (12-16 people LAN parties...good times), Stat Wars Battlefront 2 (12-16 people LAN parties as well).
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Last_Ride
i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use it
evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 evilgamer22
Member since 2009 • 2408 Posts

[QUOTE="Ficcolo"]Can't the Ps3 conntect up to like 7 or 8 now?baltimore088
7 then switched to 4 for the ps4 for really no reason at all, huge mistake
Thats cool I guess, but yeah unless its a games where everyone is on the same screen its gonna look crappy. It doesn't matter because I never play with more than one other person at my house. All my buddies rather play online from their houses. I miss the old days when we would all get together and play games on N64. :(evilgamer22
you should live near here, I have had people over all the time since I got the new tv and we play a ton of things, only rule for a full 8 is other people are gona have to bring their own controllers because I'm not buying 8 :P

I wish I could do that, but most of my friends prefer to play with each other online from the comfort of their own home. I guess I'm the only one who misses the ol big get togethers and parties centered around playing Wrestlemania 64. :( 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 StaticKornSlipX
i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itThe_Last_Ride
Well, I guess they shouldn't put it in then. :P
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts
I don't see the point of this, but I don't see how it could hurt either.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 baltimore088
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itStaticKornSlipX

well it's last ride, if this was the ps4 it'd be "the greatest thing ever!! can't wait for this!! gona use it all the time!!" but since it's microsoft it's "I will never use this."
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itbaltimore088

well it's last ride, if this was the ps4 it'd be "the greatest thing ever!! can't wait for this!! gona use it all the time!!" but since it's microsoft it's "I will never use this."

oh come on:P, i don't hate MS. I just don't like what the Xbox One is at this point in time. I still got my 360. 7 players are already on my ps3, and i never used that 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 baltimore088

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itThe_Last_Ride

oh come on:P, i don't hate MS. I just don't like what the Xbox One is at this point in time. I still got my 360. 7 players are already on my ps3, and i never used that 

lol I'm just messing with you because the topics you post here are so biased, and did you ever create your own zetaboard? I'm in the wotu one but if people here were in one I'd join there too

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itbaltimore088

lol I'm just messing with you because the topics you post here are so biased, and did you ever create your own zetaboard? I'm in the wotu one but if people here were in one I'd join there too

we have one with gamerplanet if you want to join that. I could pm it to you. How are they bias? I post all of them from IGN or gamespot. I don't think i am bias 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itThe_Last_Ride

we have one with gamerplanet if you want to join that. I could pm it to you. How are they bias? I post all of them from IGN or gamespot. I don't think i am bias 

Baltimore knows biased people...he has to look at one everyday when he steps in front of a mirror. :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i can't see any reason to have this feature in. I won't ever use itStaticKornSlipX

Baltimore knows biased people...he has to look at one everyday when he steps in front of a mirror. :P

oh snap dude :3