Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Looks like the game is already deep in development

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/13/bioware-talks-next-mass-effect-on-twitter 

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

User Lists: 3

#2 Bumblebee1138
Member since 2010 • 301 Posts
I literary can't wait to know MOAR about this game. :D
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Last_Ride
Really looking forward to this game
evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 evilgamer22
Member since 2009 • 2408 Posts
Very curious to see how this turns out.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

Very curious to see how this turns out.evilgamer22

Just they don't screw up the ending and they freaking tell us what happend after 3 

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bumblebee1138

[QUOTE="evilgamer22"]Very curious to see how this turns out.The_Last_Ride

Just they don't screw up the ending and they freaking tell us what happend after 3 

I hope for a sequal but somehow I doubt Bioware will go there. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="evilgamer22"]Very curious to see how this turns out.Bumblebee1138

why not, they pretty much left everything unexplained. If they keep it this open

[spoiler]

Everyone died if this is true. How in the hell would they have survived after the battle just floating there starving. How could they even call the new game "Mass Effect"? When all of them were destroyed?

[/spoiler]   

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bumblebee1138
[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

why not, they pretty much left everything unexplained. If they keep it this open

[spoiler]

Everyone died if this is true. How in the hell would they have survived after the battle just floating there starving. How could they even call the new game "Mass Effect"? When all of them were destroyed?

[/spoiler]   

Who did you mean by "they"? Because  I don't remember anyone been floating in space nor destroyed. o.O

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]   

Who did you mean by "they"? Because  I don't remember anyone been floating in space nor destroyed. o.O

[spoiler]

So you didn't notice the entire fleet not being there after Shepard chooses? The earth not being able to feed them. Earth being almost wiped out. The mass effect relays being destroyed means they destroy the entire solar system according to Mass Effect 2. There are just a lot of unanswered questions

[/spoiler]  

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bumblebee1138
[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]   

[spoiler]

So you didn't notice the entire fleet not being there after Shepard chooses? The earth not being able to feed them. Earth being almost wiped out. The mass effect relays being destroyed means they destroy the entire solar system according to Mass Effect 2. There are just a lot of unanswered questions

[/spoiler]  

Dude you need to download the free extended cut DLC. It explains all those questions. What happened to the galaxy, the fate of Normandy crew, and other main characters of the game.

And if Earth was damaged because of the beam it was your own fault because of the low number of war assests you had. I got a high number of galactic readiness and didn't see any casualties nor property damage in Earth. I only witnessed that chaos in my 2nd walkthrough where I dilebreately screwed everything.

So in a way there's nothing unanswered that could lead to a sequal. Not to mention how complex it would be to make sequals for FOUR differnet endings. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]   

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]  

Dude you need to download the free extended cut DLC. It explains all those questions. What happened to the galaxy, the fate of Normandy crew, and other main characters of the game.

And if Earth was damaged because of the beam it was your own fault because of the low number of war assests you had. I got a high number of galactic readiness and didn't see any casualties nor property damage in Earth. I only witnessed that chaos in my 2nd walkthrough where I dilebreately screwed everything.

So in a way there's nothing unanswered that could lead to a sequal. Not to mention how complex it would be to make sequals for FOUR differnet endings. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M0Cf864P7E

this should satisfy you :) 

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bumblebee1138
[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]   

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M0Cf864P7E

this should satisfy you :) 

I hope that's sarcasm because: 

1) I hate Angry Joe.

2) I LOVE Mass Effect 3 ending. Sure it was incomplete at first but Extended cut anwsered every question and though it's not perfect, they are great endings for the greatest series.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Last_Ride
No the're not imho. We just have to agree to disagree, but all of those points are valid
CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

I'm not a big fan of Angry Joe but he does bring up some great points, and not just on Mass Effect. There have also been other videos on why the Mass Effect 3 ending didn't make sense.

All in all, I'll still be keeping up with updates on the new game but there is a chance I will pass on it.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Last_Ride

I'm not a big fan of Angry Joe but he does bring up some great points, and not just on Mass Effect. There have also been other videos on why the Mass Effect 3 ending didn't make sense.

All in all, I'll still be keeping up with updates on the new game but there is a chance I will pass on it.

CountBleck12

to be honest, i don't blame you. 90+ hours of excellent 10/10 work and it all gets flushed down in the toilet by this 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CountBleck12
Exactly right.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Last_Ride

It's like Angry Joe said, and i completely agree. It's like another writer did the last 10 minutes and EA pushed it somehow. I don't know what went wrong. But it just seems EVERYTHING is contradicted and introducing a new character 5 seconds before you are told a "choice" is stupid. Everything becomes just a cheest filled with plotholes. I am no writer, but i am sure i could have come up with a better ending or different endings than that. It's like they just said "screw it!" And they released the game.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CountBleck12
Again, Bioware working with EA was one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Last_Ride

Again, Bioware working with EA was one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done.CountBleck12

i totally agreeÂ