MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

Already submitted them to GFAQs (which wouldn't credit Wulf) for posterity, but I wanted it archived here as well.

Using Controller 2, enter the code at the main menu. The same code in the Power Up menu gives the other effect.

The code in both cases is: L3, R2, L2, R2, R1, L2, R1, L1, R2, Tri, R2, Tri

Main Menu unlocks: VH, Costumes and Treasures

Power Up menu unlocks: All gear and items (MAX'd)

From what I can tell, you will not be given keys, feathers, eyes, urns, etc. Wulf already demonstrated that these only work on the PS2 versions (you need to make alterations to enable the cheat elsewhere, which defeats the point *rules out using them to cheat for trophies, at least*). Don't know if they work in CotG, CotT, AotF, etc. Not as much point for it in GoWII (owed to NG+), but still something.

Sadly, no code for being given AB or BotG in GoW1 (not just reskins as should already be known). However, Wulf reported another code for an "epileptic" mode (from the main menu): L3, L1, L1, L1, L2, R1, X, R2, Triangle, R2, Triangle

NOTE: If you're into that sort of 'challenge'.

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

>The cheat code

Its very epic to say the least

>How it was found

Its crazy that a cheatcode like this was found, i guess the developers intended for the game to be broken after all.

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

Though i consider not many people know about it.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

>intended

They didn't share it.

>not many know about it

Given it is an obscure glitcher many years after the soft reboot, no. They don't know.

NOTE: You have access to the edit feature, right? Cursor over the down-arrow in the top-right corner of your post gives the option. No need for multi-posts.