Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 lvlUNE3B
Member since 2006 • 3277 Posts
Will we put the embelms in our sig?curlfro
Yes,As long as we have logo in it Link the emblems to our Emblem thread for direct links.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#102 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Yeah, that should work. I'll get a list of all of the members who will get emblems.
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 lvlUNE3B

Yeah, that should work. I'll get a list of all of the members who will get emblems.curlfro
Also, If a noob (or member ) who don't deserve to have emblem will be booted at first sight (when he uses the emblem in his sig or any where in his profile BUT if he's away (offline) then ignore it)

. - Since, there is a thread of Emblems all discussion related to Rules & etc should be there).

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 curlfro

[QUOTE="curlfro"]Yeah, that should work. I'll get a list of all of the members who will get emblems.lvlUNE3B

Also, If a noob (or member ) who don't deserve to have emblem will be booted at first sight (when he uses the emblem in his sig or any where in his profile BUT if he's away (offline) then ignore it)

. - Since, there is a thread of Emblems all discussion related to Rules & etc should be there).

Yeah, I should add that to the rules once all of the emblem are handed out.
hiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#105 hiccup
Member since 2006 • 3856 Posts
Well its all good that we have these ready. And yes, we should remove the people that have the emblems in their signature without permission.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

Show-off. 1.) TUGOWU Leader (1 emblem) - Zeus  Or  right one gmv (gets my vote) 2.) TUGOWU Co-Leader (1 emblem) - Kratos.  Or  Right one gmv 3.) TUOGWU Reporter (Only one emblem) - Ares  Or  (can be remade if good images are provided) Right one gmv.(though it's blurr) 4.) TUGOWU Designer ( 4 emblems ) - The Architect  Or  Again right 5.) TUGOWU Assistant (2 emblems) - Gravedigger  6.) TUGOWU Poster (6 emblems) - Boat Captain & Hades (for elite poster)  &  For elite poster, there would be only one emblem for the poster who posts more than everyone. -I used Omega as our logo instead of TUGOWU. lvlUNE3B

1. RIGHT *looks fantastic*

2. Left is preferred...but since this will clearly be yours...I'll go with RIGHT

3. LEFT *I would love to have that one*

4. I like both but I'll have to go with RIGHT though left looks great too

5. Looks great as is

6. It will be interesting to see Hades emblem running around (looks CRAZY)

~Need good Ares pictures...well all you had to do was ask *I can easily make another ZIP folder if necessary..though I like the other choice as is*  so..Y/N?

Also..the unworthy should never have an emblem in display *not sure if drastic measures are needed for a new comer..but a NOTICE is suggestable to tell all users of the penalty for violation*  Then again I'm rarely the one who has to do any kind moderation 

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 lvlUNE3B
Thanks. Instead of mailing me Ares images just... upload them on your photobucket account and send me links. 2 best images would work. Also, in faqs, make a description of emblem (like for Leader Emblem "zeus the leader of Mt. Olymus" much similar like that". Please reply in that thread and line-up members with respect to emblems. -I'll do right after you. Only officers and Leader would decide it and we should have a fair decision. I'll unsticky Affliates and sticky Emblems.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 curlfro
No, we should unsticky the Sigs/Tags thread, not te Affiliate thread.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 the-creeper

Got those links..

I prefer these two personally *the first especially*:

Angry 1

Intent

for a different look here is another picture:

Summon

~Still think the first version looks fine

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 curlfro
Anyone know how to fix the error "Your HTML is not well formated"? I'm trying to edit the Emblems thread, but it won't let me.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 the-creeper

Whenever I see that I just keep trying to submit *with NO changes*

~It always gets through *seemingly unchanged with no errors*

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 lvlUNE3B
Anyone know how to fix the error "Your HTML is not well formated"? I'm trying to edit the Emblems thread, but it won't let me.curlfro
same what creeper said but if it's constant then use backspace at the end of link (Let say I copy and paste a link "Emblems" it has to be what it should but it'll appear like this "emblems " now remove the space and try again) Or if it's annoying again.. Copy all text or pictures in normal mode and then remove text in html source and paste it in normal mode. That is the way I work.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 curlfro
[QUOTE="curlfro"]Anyone know how to fix the error "Your HTML is not well formated"? I'm trying to edit the Emblems thread, but it won't let me.lvlUNE3B
same what creeper said but if it's constant then use backspace at the end of link (Let say I copy and paste a link "Emblems" it has to be what it should but it'll appear like this "emblems " now remove the space and try again) Or if it's annoying again.. Copy all text or pictures in normal mode and then remove text in html source and paste it in normal mode. That is the way I work.

I got it to work. I tried everything, but then I just quit and went back after about half and hour. It worked then.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 the-creeper
So is the 'One Word GoW Story' still in the works?
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#115 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts

the only word needed to describe GOW is wow

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 curlfro
So is the 'One Word GoW Story' still in the works?the-creeper
Woops, kinda forgot about that :oops: I was in the middle of making a header, and just left it half finished. I'll try and get it done by tommorow.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 the-creeper

Woops, kinda forgot about that :oops: I was in the middle of making a header, and just left it half finished. I'll try and get it done by tommorow.curlfro

You and your headers...don't worry...without them the topics wouldn't be half as interesting to the average member/visitor *I rather like them myself*

~I suppose I should focus on the question asked in the emblems topic..but I had a question there that needed answering before I could continue *in favor of preventing unnecessary posting in the topic I suggest I be PM'd on the matter..feel free to do what you think best*

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 curlfro

[QUOTE="curlfro"] Woops, kinda forgot about that :oops: I was in the middle of making a header, and just left it half finished. I'll try and get it done by tommorow.the-creeper

You and your headers...don't worry...without them the topics wouldn't be half as interesting to the average member/visitor *I rather like them myself*

~I suppose I should focus on the question asked in the emblems topic..but I had a question there that needed answering before I could continue *in favor of preventing unnecessary posting in the topic I suggest I be PM'd on the matter..feel free to do what you think best*

Well, I finished it. I hope you like it!
lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lvlUNE3B

Anyone like my banner ? IMO, it fits to red theme go to tags & sigs

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 the-creeper

Most excellent curlfro! *Satisfactory*

lvlUNE3B...I here you have been sleepy since I was away...nice banner!

~When will they have our prize ready?

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 curlfro

Most excellent curlfro! *Satisfactory*

lvlUNE3B...I here you have been sleepy since I was away...nice banner!

~When will they have our prize ready?

the-creeper
They're working on it as we speak.
hiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#122 hiccup
Member since 2006 • 3856 Posts
Well I am glad we got these emblem working here......but we should all focus on the recruits rather than ourselves......we should give them some specialized emblems. The design can be the minions. Its just an idea I scrapped off, if you guys accept mine then tell me when you are ready and I will gladly post an update with the specified details off all of the emblems.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 curlfro
Well I am glad we got these emblem working here......but we should all focus on the recruits rather than ourselves......we should give them some specialized emblems. The design can be the minions. Its just an idea I scrapped off, if you guys accept mine then tell me when you are ready and I will gladly post an update with the specified details off all of the emblems.hiccup
Well, anyone can get an emblem (That means if a Recruit does get an emblem, he/she will feel that they have done something really special)
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 curlfro
Any ideas on how to level up more?  We've been stuck on level 3 with 85% for almost a week.  (Please don't be a glitch)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 the-creeper

Any ideas on how to level up more?  We've been stuck on level 3 with 85% for almost a week.  (Please don't be a glitch) curlfro

I'd imagine their are special requirements for leveling that we are not made aware of (for the fast track)...all I can suggest is recruitment..

~lvlUNE3B..I'm still not certain as to what you want (as far as "tone" goes for the emblems)  Perhaps after you rest you can clear this up for me (I'd produce better suggestions if pointed in the right direction)

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lvlUNE3B

When Steve decides who to give their required emblems then PM them with thier emblem and that's it.

Though, Officers suggested whom to give emblems but it upto Steve.

the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 the-creeper

I'm not certain as to whether we are experiencing a glitch as of yet...it just seems to level slow.

~Monitoring a successful union for "note taking" wouldn't be out of the question IMO

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lvlUNE3B
I should better ask in Technical topic... (support me when I post)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 the-creeper

I should better ask in Technical topic... (support me when I post)lvlUNE3B

Rally the officers (WITH a link..I can't take the time out to find it as I'm struggeling to make my rounds here as it is)..I'm sure TUGOWU members will hear the call for aid here

~We WILL need a link though..and in a practical place (perhaps TUGOWU "Home" as news)

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lvlUNE3B
Let Steve approve it.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 curlfro
You're thread in the Tech support was closed without anyone posting in it. Maybe you asked questions that are stickied somewhere. Also, there is another level glitch. I really think they need to just scrap the level system. It's just a nuisence to keep up.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 the-creeper

It's true...

This is the first crack at emblem descriptions so be sure to aid in their creation (suggestions/comments)

TUGOWU Leader (Zeus) – curlfro:

-Zeus, Father of Olympus, chooses only those with vision and competence enough to wear this title of prestige

TUGOWU Co-Leader (Kratos) – lvlUNE3B:

-The barer of this emblem is favored by Zeus’ “chosen” for conviction and dedication that would rival even that of Kratos, the mortal who became a god.

TUGOWU Reporter (Ares) – the-creeper:

-Keeping others well informed and holding private conversation with higher-ups are requirements for this emblem.  Ares’ chosen - like all war gods – can and must be overthrown if signs of incompetence are shown.

TUGOWU Designer (The Architect) – hiccup:

-The Architect, builder of Pandora’s Temple, is succeeded only by those who are willing to dedicate their lives to creating artistic wonders worthy of the gods themselves.

TUGOWU Assistant (The Gravedigger):

-This emblem is embodied by the Gravedigger.  Like him, its barer shares wisdom with all who need it.

TUGOWU Elite Poster (Hades):

-Most visible contributor to the whole.  Hades’ champion must speak for the masses.

TUGOWU Poster (Boat Captain):

-Like the Boat Captain, the emblems barer breaths life and humor into all who come in contact with them.  They are a pleasure to encounter.

~They will likely need to be more humorous/simple...Some might prefer that "TUGOWU" was made mention of in them as well....feed back is important

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 lvlUNE3B
Thanks creep good emblem description. I'll add them . You need to change the boat captain into minotuar description.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 the-creeper

Thanks creep good emblem description. I'll add them . You need to change the boat captain into minotuar description.lvlUNE3B

LOL "Thanks creep"...don't worry, I take that as a term of endearment.

TUGOWU Poster is showing up as the Boat Captain again thus my using him

Here is a Minotaur Version:

-Like the Minotaur, the emblems barer is a resilient symbol of unwavering loyalty.

~Minotaurs are slightly more difficult to work with then the Boat Captain..

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lvlUNE3B
~update You should have give more emblems like for minotuar emblem GodofWAr_1990,m3ss,juicetino.I'll PM you with more details.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 the-creeper
I have quite a few to choose from so...I'll be waiting
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 curlfro
Well, I was going to PM all the Officers asking this, but the PM system is down. (Strange, GS never seems to have glitches :l ) So, I was thinking, we need a new Officer or two. Any suggestions?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 the-creeper

I know Qwark has been gunning for the position but I'll wait a bit before making that nomination.

I would go with DevilMayCry85 and/or Zenodoros (I know he doesn't post that often but he does know a great deal about Greek Myth AND his posts are consistantly interesting...making him officer might encourage more posting from him)

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 curlfro
DevilMayCry85 already had my vote, but I'll have to get more imput on the second officer from the others.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 the-creeper

With the pattern of this topic traced I suspect one of these two officers will be first..

1. lvlUNE3B *most likely*

2. hiccup

~Who will be first to aid us in this decision I wonder?..

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 curlfro
It seem wierd that none of the Officers have posted much today.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 the-creeper

Since PM's are glitching I'll just post some Minotaur pictures here:

If we are going to be using Minotaurs for posters...wouldn't the Boss Minotaur look cooler and make more sense as TUGOWU Elite Poster emblem? (Hades seems out of place to me)..

~So...you have a variety to choose from lvlUNE3B

I've got some sweet new pictures BTW (they are in my photobucket..some are "Witty"...)

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 curlfro
 My fave.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 the-creeper

My fave.curlfro

It gets my vote since I don't feel like thinking up a description for the Boss Minotaur

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lvlUNE3B
I didn't notice that. sry.. Turning Battle of badasses into character battles? [QUOTE="Example 1"] Heichachi v/s Kratos Heichachi gmv. (He is father of all Mishimas) Heihachi - 1 Kratos - 0 Rules - first character to get 5 votes will win and loser will be eliminated. Next poster will stand any character (who is badass from any game) in front of winner from previous winner.

curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 curlfro
I think we've got enough games for now. Once a current game dies, then we can have that one.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 the-creeper

I've got a game that I think will be a hit with the new members *lol*...I hadn't suggested it becuase we already have more than enough games and I wanted more GoW centered topics to be made (as long as they DIDN'T ask the same tired a** questions that we've answered a thousand times and a thousand times again..that's what the Helpdesk is for)

Credit goes parshely to Zenodoros since I was following his posts *scouting for new officers* when I ran along a topic in the GoWII message boards *troll paradise* with an interesting game concept

Ask the most n00bish GoW question

Zenodoros- "Why is Kratos bald?  He was bald as a child (see A Secret Revealed)"

Spartan children had their heads shaved.

Though this was before he was in Sparta... so I have no idea. :P

This boils down to asking questions that are deliberately stupid and made to mock n00b questions concerning GoW

For instance: "Who is Kratos?"

~Now we have plenty of extra games if one should need to go on hiatus (break)... I also have been getting a list of "super anagram words" that can't easily be put into an anagram solver.. such as manticore which comes up as "cremation"...they HAVE to know a little about Greek Myth, God of War or read my posts *or Zenodoros* thoroughly (the Gallery could help)

---Words of Wisdom to lvlUNE3B: Character Battles between Kratos and Dante have been known to have violent flame wars.... 

lvlUNE3B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 lvlUNE3B
I was thinking the same so I had (beta version) lol. Don't close it, we won't let it make a game but a discussion. We can have CB laters... I'll edit my post.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 curlfro
No, I don't think it's a good idea. There are some people who don't have a sence of humor, and there will be flaming. Will.
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 curlfro
Well, the second commercial is finished!  It's currently being proccesed, but at least it's done!  *BTW, thanks GodModeGOD for the soundtrack*  And I can tell you, it's way better than the last one.