This topic is locked from further discussion.

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
there are other methods of shooting a video.. like, ummm a video camera! or a digital camera (Usually they have video options too)
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 evanescfan
Member since 2005 • 8000 Posts
don't have them :? can i send a pic from mobile to e-mail?
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Soulxxx
No idea...
Avatar image for etrnalconundrum
etrnalconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 etrnalconundrum
Member since 2006 • 1527 Posts
New icon guys Check it... yo! It's Saddler ( the final boss from RE 4 ). RE 4 is my new obsession ive beaten it 8 times in the past 3 days
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Soulxxx
what Icon?
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 evanescfan
what Icon?Soulxxx
i think he means "avi"
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Soulxxx
yeah, I know that's what he meant, I just didn't see it at the time. it was still his old one (the Satyr Avatar)
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 evanescfan
*looks qucikly at the user name* eternal!!!! it's u! sorry man i usualy know guys by there avi! welcome back man, where were ya?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109 the-creeper
Member since 2003 • 6641 Posts

None of you have to worry about taking a picture since it isn't going to happen.

~Remember what I said about the Artemis Clones (Evan and Soul)..their "Hades' Gift" attack is unblockable and the only ways to disrupt it are grabs and killing damage (that is it)...it takes a lot to do killing damage on an enemy and if there is more than 1 doing it at a time (this is common when you aren't able to whore on RotG, lvl3 AoH and lvl3 PR...just so happens we fall into this category) you WILL FAIL (1 hit=LOSE *family or you..it is over when it hits*)

---Though I see this as foolishness..it makes for an interesting read so please...do give it your all guys

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Soulxxx
I don't think I'm gonna do this now... (TOO TIRED) you should know what time it is here by now.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 evanescfan

None of you have to worry about taking a picture since it isn't going to happen.

~Remember what I said about the Artemis Clones (Evan and Soul)..their "Hades' Gift" attack is unblockable and the only ways to disrupt it are grabs and killing damage (that is it)...it takes a lot to do killing damage on an enemy and if there is more than 1 doing it at a time (this is common when you aren't able to whore on RotG, lvl3 AoH and lvl3 PR...just so happens we fall into this category) you WILL FAIL (1 hit=LOSE *family or you..it is over when it hits*)

---Though I see this as foolishness..it makes for an interesting read so please...do give it your all guys

the-creeper
oh i already tried. and it's not worth it. let's just consider this the max point we can reach. bt, i played another save game on godemode, only this one was leveled up, i noticed that i was damaged much more less by ares' very same attacks! any idea how?
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Soulxxx
you mean, less health comes down when he hits you? the only way this could happen is if it's not really God Mode.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 evanescfan
you mean, less health comes down when he hits you? the only way this could happen is if it's not really God Mode.Soulxxx
that's what i thought at first, but honestly, i quited, checked both save games (godmode;very hard) and chose the one with level ups, and still! that smash then swing move with the hammer would have instantly killed me in a NUR, but in aleveled up one, it only took like half my life! someone should try this out for himself :?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 the-creeper

[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]you mean, less health comes down when he hits you? the only way this could happen is if it's not really God Mode.evanescfan
that's what i thought at first, but honestly, i quited, checked both save games (godmode;very hard) and chose the one with level ups, and still! that smash then swing move with the hammer would have instantly killed me in a NUR, but in aleveled up one, it only took like half my life! someone should try this out for himself :?

The damage is unaffected though I undestand what you mean.  The amount of damage you receive changes with how far away you are when you get hit and is often difficult to gage.

~Revive the 'make your own weapon' and 'make your own spell' threads FTW

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 evanescfan
i asure u, i just stood there in both save games, wainting for him to run up to me, the perform that killing move, but in the leveled up save game, it wasn't fatal! i'll go revieve the threads
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 the-creeper

And I assure you that it is not fatal damage for me (on a NUR of God Mode).

~Thanks for the revives (those are two good topics that deserve attention *demanding though* )

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 evanescfan

ok not exactly fatal but i am left with more health than usual. i'm positive and no prob

EDIT: i hate this "no double post thingy" anyhow:

what was your most painful/hatefull parts on the godmode NUR?

the ones i remember were when i first met those undead soldiers that swim underground. they weren't much trouble, but mash 'em up with an armore cyclops=total pain

another one was when i was supposed to beat all the opponents before the trap door was opened. u know, the one in the challenge of atlas? after that u have to get the handle there in that room.

there's more, but i'll post later

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Soulxxx
Well, the cerberi glitch was kinda annoying (we've already discussed it, GMG and I) when you stomp on it's head and suddenly it grows to big daddy... I believe it happens when you start the finisher at the exact second the puppy's supposed to grow. so instead of just killing it, the Dev team forgot about it and left it as it is. that's why I think it is good news, to hear that the alpha went more smoothly this time. another frustrating moment ofcourse is the satyrs in Hades... but I guess that once you pass it, you forget about it and bask in your own victory. -Swim underground? what are you talking about? --the trap door was a little shocking I must admit... cause you come in there and like "Ok, how do I kill sirens effectively? wait a minute there's no time! oh and I forgot about the shieldsmen! arrgh!" *and it opens* but with all that aside, I beat it on the second or third try... so, no biggie.
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 evanescfan

another frustrating moment ofcourse is the satyrs in Hades... but I guess that once you pass it, you forget about it and bask in your own victory.Soulxxx

i admit it took a few trial and error but the only reason i lost was because i was in a hurry. the satyrs weren't much trouble to me

-Swim underground? what are you talking about?Soulxxx

um, u know the ones that have blades instead of arms, and kinda dissapears underground and dash their way to u? and u have to be holding down the block button before they get out?

--the trap door was a little shocking I must admit... cause you come in there and like "Ok, how do I kill sirens effectively? wait a minute there's no time! oh and I forgot about the shieldsmen! arrgh!" *and it opens* but with all that aside, I beat it on the second or third try... so, no biggie.Soulxxx

second or third? i spent a whole day! what was your tactic?

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Soulxxx

i admit it took a few trial and error but the only reason i lost was because i was in a hurry. the satyrs weren't much trouble to meevanescfan

--once I realized that triangle to harpoon move... they were pretty easy.

um, u know the ones that have blades instead of arms, and kinda dissapears underground and dash their way to u? and u have to be holding down the block button before they get out?evanescfan

oh... the wraiths.  I didn't have any trouble with them what so ever. in fact, it went smoother in the NUR than in a normal god mode run.

second or third? i spent a whole day! what was your tactic?evanescfan

I honsetly don't remember what I did. I think it was plume them of their shields, then grab them (once you break their shields you can grab them anytime) and press square to throw them on the sirens, then finish it up with a few PRs. if that doesn't work... I honsetly don't remember anything else I did.

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 evanescfan

--once I realized that triangle to harpoon move... they were pretty easy.Soulxxx

yeah; they're pretty bonucy :)

oh... the wraiths.  I didn't have any trouble with them what so ever. in fact, it went smoother in the NUR than in a normal god mode run.Soulxxx

i agree i agree, but when they team up with an armored cyclops with a spike ball, things get a little messy

I honsetly don't remember what I did. I think it was plume them of their shields, then grab them (once you break their shields you can grab them anytime) and press square to throw them on the sirens, then finish it up with a few PRs. if that doesn't work... I honsetly don't remember anything else I did.

Soulxxx

well that' how i started. but afterwards i realized the best tactic is to run up to the 2 sirens, PR them to death, repeat with the next sirens till magic drops to zero, then i'd smash a shield to grapple and toss them at the sirens.........the key is to keep the shielded undead as backup weapons. no combos. and luckily they can't be affected by PR since they've got the shield on

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Soulxxx
Life is so easy on a God Mode normal run... Hehe... :)
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 evanescfan
true that. another thing that got on my nerve is collecting the sirens. with the lvl one blades, things were really slow. and one would slip out in to the dust everynow and then, leaving me with 2 angry minatours
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 the-creeper

true that. another thing that got on my nerve is collecting the sirens. with the lvl one blades, things were really slow. and one would slip out in to the dust everynow and then, leaving me with 2 angry minatoursevanescfan

It wasn't THAT bad..those 2 "angry Minotaurs" were just saying "If you need a refill on health, just Air Grapple me twice and follow up for a few health orbs at the expense of my face".  Those guys are saints. 

~If they had been of the Spiked Variety we see later (Pandora's Temple, Hades)..then we would have problems...I just thought of something...we had 3 types of Minotaurs..2 for each version...but we never encountered a Spiked, Hammer-wielding Minotaur..well..maybe next time

---Also Sirins were a lousy opponent..I use most of my magic to see them off and deal with the less agile oppenents afterwards (since there are so many chests to exploit throughout the game..normally they would go unused...but in the NUR they become part of the strategy)

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 evanescfan
yeah the spiked minatours were surprizingly a challenge..! i thought they were gonna be a piece of cake, unfortunatly i learned that they are not by the hard way; after retrying the part 5-8 times
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 the-creeper

yeah the spiked minatours were surprizingly a challenge..! i thought they were gonna be a piece of cake, unfortunatly i learned that they are not by the hard way; after retrying the part 5-8 timesevanescfan

They aren't that easy to get in the air without Artemis' aid (which rarely fails with "Artemis' Ascension"..it just isn't easy to switch and prepare for a grapple afterwards since they don't star airborne as long as their kin. 

~What would you think of a Hammer-wielding Spike Minotaur?

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 evanescfan
not much of a trouble as long as i stay close to him. which i do with any minatour........in the matter of fact i think the hammer would be his weak point; when he slams, i block, then juggle him in the air since he'd be wide open.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 the-creeper

not much of a trouble as long as i stay close to him. which i do with any minatour........in the matter of fact i think the hammer would be his weak point; when he slams, i block, then juggle him in the air since he'd be wide open.evanescfan

Correct..now tell me how you would deal with a Fat version of said creature.

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 evanescfan
mah, he didn't seem that hard! just block and attack like u would with an ares in a NUR. any unblockable attacks= double-jumping and blocking till landing. rinse and repeat. it's a pitty tho that he doesn't seem juggable :?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 the-creeper

mah, he didn't seem that hard! just block and attack like u would with an ares in a NUR. any unblockable attacks= double-jumping and blocking till landing. rinse and repeat. it's a pitty tho that he doesn't seem juggable :?evanescfan

The correct thing to say is "We don't know enough about the creature to be certain but...".  Then state your thoughts.  Spike Minotaurs are extremely resilient and quick to counter..Hammer Minotaurs are of little consequence *the weakness again*..Fat Minoaturs cannot be knocked into the air (the have Cyclops physics..meaning they can be staggered and also send us flying with a single blow)...The best combination would leave the Hammer out and create a Fat Spike Minotaur..however Minotaurs in generally are predictable...create a new threat...we've discussed Fat Satyrs..but never different classes of Satyrs/Centaurs (even Wraiths have an armored version)..Imagine a Spike Satyr (as resilient to punishment as the Spike Minotaur while retaining its agility)

~For the closing statement..a Fat Spike Satyr..highly resilient..cannot be juggled..and its a Satyr (by itself it would be a pest..with company it would be a true threat)

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 evanescfan
i don't wanna see the satyrs again! they weren't fun to fight, and they usually broke my combos :evil: btw, i don't like that mini-game when u kill the fat minatour; could have been tons better.
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 the-creeper

i don't wanna see the satyrs again! they weren't fun to fight, and they usually broke my combos :evil: btw, i don't like that mini-game when u kill the fat minatour; could have been tons better.evanescfan

That footage (1UP) was from work that was over a month old...for isntance there was no sound effects for its death.  Things weren't polished yet.  Give it time and they'll make it better.

The Satyrs were my favorite opponents since they were the only worthy adversaries...You WILL see them again mortal..I hope we fight a "Fat Spike Satyr"...2 of them..at the same time.  I disliked Centaurs in combat only when they were in groups together...when next to other enemies they are a small threat at best.

~Just for you Evan *evil laughter LOL*

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 evanescfan
fat satyrs? man that's just lame, i like to see healthy beasts, at the peak of their natural fitness. makes 'em look cool
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Soulxxx
fat spiked satyr... hmm how would you fight him GMG? step by step, what would you do? ~I'm in your base killing your d00dz... (LOL It's GREAT!!)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 the-creeper

fat spiked satyr... hmm how would you fight him GMG? step by step, what would you do? ~I'm in your base killing your d00dz... (LOL It's GREAT!!)Soulxxx

You didn't give any specifics..here's what we have:

The good thing about "Fat" versions is that thye aren't perfect clones of Cyclops physics...for instance..The Fate Minotaur has one special weakness Cyclops do not have..he can be blocked (he may have an unblockable attack or two but this needs testing).  Because Minotaurs are already a big breed of creature they don't bounce so well..Satyrs launch better but bounce much worse.  Spike versions have less air time.  So If I had to guess..A "Fat Spike Satyr" would be the following:

-slightly slower than the normal breed

-hit harder than other Satyrs (possibly with knockback effects to boot)

-Its hits would still be blockable/parryable

-It might be possible to knock it away but it could be too heavy for that

-Staggering it is still an option

-It may be luanchable still (to the extent of the Spike Minotaur at best)..likely it won't though

-Its resilience would be double a normal Satyrs

Now we need conditions..for instance:

GoW w/ ALL

-Medusa's Gaze and crushed...

-AoH raep

-Pure PWNAGE w/ BoC

GoW God Mode NUR

-Plume/Spirt

-"Square/Triange" variation

-cliffs (I can take a Cyclops off a cliff or dump a creature into a water if need be)

-Artemis (after getting a feel for its attacks)

GoWII w/ Amulet of the Fates (w/ a Fate Statue around)

-I would beat his face in...

GoWII God Mode NUR

-We don't know enough about it

~We don't know enough about GoWII to question how we would handle them with current spells...but GoW spells would tear them assunder (except on NUR)

---An analysis will do..

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Soulxxx
I'm in your fridge eating your food No srsly, go check. I'm sitting there with a laptop writing this post with chicken wings in my hand... oh and when you get there, could you get me something to wipe the grease off my laptop? thanks! would be much appreciated... COCLMLO! ---I just love it!
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 the-creeper

I DO NOT WIPE!Soulxxx

MISREPRESENTATION FTW

~EFL (edited for lulz) 

Also I can float in midair...can you Soul?

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Soulxxx
No but I can hide in people's fridge and eat their food... can you Josh? (srsly, can I call you Josh???)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 the-creeper

No but I can hide in people's fridge and eat their food... can you Josh? (srsly, can I call you Josh???)Soulxxx

I'll answer your question..with a question!

Can you float in mid-air?

~Y/N/I need to call a friend

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Soulxxx
OK, I can't.. got it. you could have just said no... that fake link was totally not necessary...
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 the-creeper

OK, I can't.. got it. you could have just said no... that fake link was totally not necessary...Soulxxx

The fake link is part of the joke since unlike my normal use of them...this one didn't have a destination in mind.

~You were suppossed to say YES!!!

---You've you ruined my life /wrist

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Soulxxx
OHH then stop scaring me like that!! with that "warned" sh*t and stuff I thought I struck a sensitive chord or something. ~can I say YES now??
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 the-creeper

Say yes...plz

~YTMND 06 awaits

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Soulxxx
umm... YES! ~what's YTMND got to do with it?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 the-creeper

So you can float in mid-air huh?

Well GodModeGOD can raep in mid-air!

~Are you a bad enough dude to survive internet raep from GMG?

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Soulxxx
I guess so, yeah... ~I don't know... you tell me. am I? AM I?!
evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 evanescfan
i know i am 8)
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 the-creeper

i know i am 8)evanescfan

ZOMG

~I have to show you some of my pictures

---j00 n?

evanescfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 evanescfan
woz j00 n?
the-creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 the-creeper

woz j00 n?evanescfan

0=O=o

j00=you

n=in

So "you in?" *in context asking you if you want to see the pictures that can sway all*

~Last Measure would be proud..if only I could help improve it with some of my collection from PAIN SERIES, ED and internets

--Tactics/Tips needs comments on how to do Challenge 5 Evan..j00 n?

---I've gathered a few new pics (no...none of it is GoWII..I never promised such a thing)..    on ward