This topic is locked from further discussion.

DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DannyBoes
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts
Hey my name is DannyBoes. I have a PS3 account that is SuperModelZX and I have a xbox account only i can't play online because I have silver tag and i don't own a xbox 360. I own a ps3. So my friend is using the xbox and sometime we play together so that's why. I have also a website that i run with 2 other friends. I am the boss of the site. But we will help all other gamers with there game problems. So please come it's called GamersHelpNL. So please come and reqeust us to help you with your game problems. We work fast and we help when we get the chance. So please feel fine to use it. We have lots of time to do nothing and we want to do things. Well I feel safe and i can talk more with you guys. Well have fuin for today
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#2 megamannt123
Member since 2007 • 74190 Posts
welcome to the union danny :D but there's actually another thread where you can introduce yourself, just letting you know ;)
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 macrules_640
Member since 2004 • 90033 Posts
Welcome to the union and like Mega say there's another thread where you can introduce yourself. :D
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 DannyBoes
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts
Ooops sorry. Din't know because i can't find it. But that's for the the warm welcome. I hope I won't kicked out. Most of the time i try to keep me with the rules that are made. So If i done something wrong and tell me and i try to make it up again okay?
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 megamannt123
no worries :)
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Wolverine87aX
Member since 2011 • 5259 Posts
Ooops sorry. Din't know because i can't find it. But that's for the the warm welcome. I hope I won't kicked out. Most of the time i try to keep me with the rules that are made. So If i done something wrong and tell me and i try to make it up again okay?DannyBoes
Welcome :D and I don't think anyone's gonna get kicked out anytime soon :) :lol: I have made a few mistakes but learned from them and hope you enjoy your time at this union :D
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 megamannt123
Now that that's all sorted out, I'll go ahead and lock this topic, if you don't mind :P