Zelda chronicle #2 is Ganondorf embarrassed?

ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Hi eveyone welcome to zelda chronicle #2 this time it's an article on Ganondorf.We r gunna start with this.Time and time again Ganondorf is defeated by a figure clad in green and bearing a shield and his trusty sword.This figure is usually a child but is sometimes a teenager.That child or rarely a teenager beats ganondorf with such power that ganondorf wets himself at the thought of a child wielding that type of unstoppable power.Now wouldn't you be embarrassed by a child cooking your ass nice and hot in the all holy powerful oven.I definitely would and this is how ganondorf feels because of a measely child cooking his ass.Now heres the question i ask u do you think ganondorf is embarrassed? leave your thoughts.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Yeah, kind of ironic that Ganondorf who holds the triforce of Power is defeated by an eleven years old or even younger than that. I don't think Ganondorf get easily embarrest, probably more frustrated. I don't think he cares about what people think of him, so he can hardly get embarassed.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
I think that he has a burning desire for vengeance.
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Neo_Ike
Member since 2007 • 10682 Posts

Ganon is not Defeated by Link's power (Sorta speak) He is Defeated by Link's Courage, As long as Link Gathers the courage Needed to fight (Which in a way is instilled in the Items one acquires/people he meets throughout the game) He easily finds the strengh to Take on an ultimate power such as Ganon

And I think Ganon is just plain frustrated... ButI bet he wet himself the last two times Link's thrusted his sword in him:twisted: