What Would the Next Zelda Game Need to be HUGE?

-Sphere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 -Sphere-
Member since 2008 • 1063 Posts
Note that this is copied and pasted from a post I made at Nintendo Gamerz United. After we were treated to OoT and OoS/OoA we have been in a Zelda drought. WW was pretty bad in my books and the new ones for GBA and DS were terrible and just wanted to make money of the Zelda name. We begged for an OoT style game so we get TP. While TP was a good game, it was nothing special. It was neither good nor bad but definitely not as good as OoT. Why? If you take a look, there was a lot cut out of the game so that it could be released on time. Green potions are still in the game so it was obvious that there was once a magic system in place but that was removed. There was also a large gap/hole near the lake where another temple would have been as well as caves of lava and other stuff throughout the land that were going to be used for other stuff but was cut out. Now we have the Wii and it needs a Zelda game since TP was best on the GC because the Wiimote motion sensing was tacked on after development. But what would be need to make the game great? Here is what I think is a must: - There should be three suits that each have very important roles in the game and will be used outside the temple they are acquired in. - 150 hours of gameplay is a must. - The ability to add your own music to the game is a must. - DLC would be nice, but since the Wii lacks a harddrive it might be tough. - Online multiplayer would be a fun addition to the game and there could be some pretty epic wars (ie. Water suit Links vs. Fire suit Links) and add some replay value. - The game should consist of two discs. The first one is for the massive overworld that will have amazing lake, mountain, desert, grass lands, and several small towns along the way. The second one should have all the dungeons so all you have to do is switch the disc for the dungeons so you can navigate the upper world as a whole without switching discs. - The dungeons should be massive and take days of average play to complete. - There should be two or three large cities, not just one Hyrule castle. -There should be the option to play with either the GC control, the cl@ssic control, or the Wiimote. -A deep story is needed and the main dark character can't turn out to be light and "funny" like Zant in TP just to satisfy the parents of the young children playing the game. - Items need to be used outside the dungeon they are obtained in. -Bring back the ocarina and the beautiful music. - Write some new ****** pieces of music for once. I am sick and tired of hearing the same songs game after game. Please be original. - Get the most out of the terrible 480p the Wii can produce so the game will at least look respectable compared to today's standards. - Full surround sound. - No darkside/time travel but season changing is cool, keep everything happening in one land. -Add speech to all other characters except Link so I don't have to read a novel while trying to play the game. - Not a single cutscene all the game should be playable. You should have full control of the camera during "cutscenes" like in Assassin's Creed.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
Note that this is copied and pasted from a post I made at Nintendo Gamerz United. After we were treated to OoT and OoS/OoA we have been in a Zelda drought. WW was pretty bad in my books and the new ones for GBA and DS were terrible and just wanted to make money of the Zelda name.WW and MC were both really good games, I haven't played PH but the opinions of the majority of comments I have read and the review scores it has gotten disagree with you. Just because you didn't enjoy a game doesn't mean that it was crap.We begged for an OoT ****game so we get TP. While TP was a good game, it was nothing special. It was neither good nor bad but definitely not as good as OoT. In your opinion. I think TP was better than OoT if for no other reason than that OoT is so dated now, I'm not talking about graphics either, I'm talking about gameplay mechanics (such as the Lock-On system).Why? If you take a look, there was a lot cut out of the game so that it could be released on time. Green potions are still in the game so it was obvious that there was once a magic system in place but that was removed. There was also a large gap/hole near the lake where another temple would have been as well as caves of lava and other stuff throughout the land that were going to be used for other stuff but was cut out. Now we have the Wii and it needs a Zelda game since TP was best on the GC because the Wiimote motion sensing was tacked on after development. But what would be need to make the game great? Here is what I think is a must: - There should be three suits that each have very important roles in the game and will be used outside the temple they are acquired in.I would rather see some customization for Link's outfit, but if I don't get that then I completely agree with this. In fact why stop at three?- 150 hours of gameplay is a must. I'm assumeing your talking about everything in the game, not just the main quest. Because 150 hours just for the main quest would be to much. - The ability to add your own music to the game is a must. Not really, I don't play Zelda because I want to conduct an orchestra:P.- DLC would be nice, but since the Wii lacks a harddrive it might be tough. DLC is not necessary and I for one don't want it.- Online multiplayer would be a fun addition to the game and there could be some pretty epic wars (ie. Water suit Links vs. Fire suit Links) and add some replay value. Although MP would be probably be fun,Zelda is a single player game, and it should remain this way.- The game should consist of two discs. The first one is for the massive overworld that will have amazing lake, mountain, desert, grass lands, and several small towns along the way. The second one should have all the dungeons so all you have to do is switch the disc for the dungeons so you can navigate the upper world as a whole without switching discs. Wii discs are much larger than GC discs, they can put alot more content on one Wii disc than they ever could on a GC disc, so this shouldn't be necessary - The dungeons should be massive and take days of average play to complete. First off, what do you consider average play? And second, hell no, I don't want to spend days crawling around some forsaken dungeon, we need more sidequests, like we had in MM and WW, stuff that is fun to do and develops NPC's, therefore, adding to the story.- There should be two or three large cities, not just one Hyrule castle. I completely agree with this.-There should be the option to play with either the GC control, the cl@ssic control, or the Wiimote. If they make the Wii-mote controls correctly this would be unnecessary, but I agree it should be optional.-A deep story is needed and the main dark character can't turn out to be light and "funny" like Zant in TP just to satisfy the parents of the young children playing the game. I agree Zant started out as a good bad guy, (the cutscene after you beat the water temple is an example) a couple of the things they did to ruin the character were art choices, if they had made the Twili look more human(or Hyrulean depending on how you look at it) it would have been much better, I mean seriously he took off his helmet and he was a long necked, pointy headed, bug eyed clown, and then made they him a winy spoiled brat "I wanna be king WAHWAH". But overall I think they've been doing a good job with the stories in the Zelda games. - Items need to be used outside the dungeon they are obtained in. They are. J/K I know what you mean, they need to used more outside of dungeons, and I agree. -Bring back the ocarina and the beautiful music. I agree I don't care if the Ocarina gets a little Cliche - Write some new ****** pieces of music for once. I am sick and tired of hearing the same songs game after game. Please be original.I don't think its a bad idea to make some more muic, but it would be stupid to get rid of the old stuff, its become an integral part of the games. Would you want Star Wars without the SW theme? Or Indy Jones without the Indy theme?- Get the most out of the terrible 480p the Wii can produce so the game will at least look respectable compared to today's standards. I don't know what you consider "today's standards", but Zelda will most likely be the best looking game on the Wii. - Full surround sound. Do you mean orchestrated music? If so than yes.- No darkside/time travel but season changing is cool, keep everything happening in one land. I personally think the game should take place in a winter themed Hyrule, no " theLion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" stuff were you have to break a curse or anything, just make the game take place in winter.-Add speech to all other characters except Link so I don't have to read a novel while trying to play the game. This sounds more like a preference than an actuall need. I don't have a problem reading the text, in fact I will turn on subtitles if they do make the game have voice acting, but my point is I don't really care, either way is fine, as long the voice acting has subtitles.- Not a single cutscene all the game should be playable. Huh? Please explain.You should have full control of the camera during "cutscenes" like in Assassin's Creed. Most definitely not important, "controling" the camera during cutscenes in AC was completely unnecessary as far as I remember.-Sphere-
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Well there is not much to add to those long, glorified lists. I just know Nintendo is very innovative and will be sure to surprise us :).
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MaceKhan
Well there is not much to add to those long, glorified lists. I just know Nintendo is very innovative and will be sure to surprise us :).RErikku12
But of course! What else would they do?
amazingdumner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 amazingdumner
Member since 2008 • 277 Posts
i know they will create it a x-box 360 version would be nice
ShanghaiHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ShanghaiHeaven
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

i know they will create it a x-box 360 version would be niceamazingdumner

No way! Zelda is a nintendo only thing. It would be like selling out if they let it on anyother system. It's not like microsoft needs it! Then it might move to the computer! And more kids would play it and we'd have even more cutsy cell shaded Link...

I dunno it'd be like putting Mario on the PS3. NO NO NO!

//edit...

Yes I am passionate about this >.> hehe sorry =P

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
I don't know. Most of the stuff you listed sounds more like a fanboy's dream than something feasible that Nintendo would do.

I particularly disagree with the speech thing. Most people may not realize this, but a big part of the charm of most Zelda characters comes from the fact that they are intentionally kept vague, so you can use your imagination for the rest. Just because you CAN have voice acting in games nowadays doesn't necessarily mean you should.

-Sphere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 -Sphere-
Member since 2008 • 1063 Posts
I don't know. Most of the stuff you listed sounds more like a fanboy's dream than something feasible that Nintendo would do.

I particularly disagree with the speech thing. Most people may not realize this, but a big part of the charm of most Zelda characters comes from the fact that they are intentionally kept vague, so you can use your imagination for the rest. Just because you CAN have voice acting in games nowadays doesn't necessarily mean you should.

NWA_31
But gaming is all about imagination and fun. And those ideas you called a "fanboy's dream" are all concepts that have successfully been done before. I do agree that Nintendo would not do any of these things though because they would be innovation and that is something Nintendo seems to be against in its games.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

[QUOTE="RErikku12"]Well there is not much to add to those long, glorified lists. I just know Nintendo is very innovative and will be sure to surprise us :).MaceKhan
But of course! What else would they do?

Well...I really don't know. But it will NEVER be on the X-Box or Playstation, I can almost gaurentee it. It is Nintendo's product and I don't think they want to give away one of their most important cash cows.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MaceKhan
[QUOTE="NWA_31"]I don't know. Most of the stuff you listed sounds more like a fanboy's dream than something feasible that Nintendo would do.

-Sphere-
But gaming is all about imagination and fun. And those ideas you called a "fanboy's dream" are all concepts that have successfully been done before. I do agree that Nintendo would not do any of these things though because they would be innovation and that is something Nintendo seems to be against in its games.

If you say so.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
Wii can't handle that large scale. I don't want it to take days to defeat dungeons, I don't downloadable content, I don't want online multiplayer and I really really don't want to switch disks. All of these ideas are stuff done on the 360 so why don't you buy one of them and buy some other RPG to settle your needs?
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#12 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Wii can't handle that large scale. I don't want it to take days to defeat dungeons, I don't downloadable content, I don't want online multiplayer and I really really don't want to switch disks. All of these ideas are stuff done on the 360 so why don't you buy one of them and buy some other RPG to settle your needs?radicalplace

I wouldn't like that either. I hope the next game will be innovative, but not online, and not that long. Maybe 50 hours ot so. I would mind one at the size of TP, but not much bigger.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

WW was pretty bad in my books and the new ones for GBA and DS were terrible and just wanted to make money of the Zelda name. We begged for an OoT style game so we get TP. While TP was a good game, it was nothing special. It was neither good nor bad but definitely not as good as OoT. Why? If you take a look, there was a lot cut out of the game so that it could be released on time. Green potions are still in the game so it was obvious that there was once a magic system in place but that was removed. There was also a large gap/hole near the lake where another temple would have been as well as caves of lava and other stuff throughout the land that were going to be used for other stuff but was cut out. Now we have the Wii and it needs a Zelda game since TP was best on the GC because the Wiimote motion sensing was tacked on after development.-Sphere-

Well, first off, i agree that some of the more recent games could have used some more time in development, but they are still not "bad" games by any means.

And yes, they wanted the game to be released with the Wii, since there were no other big name titles anywhere near release day. They needed TP to be released at the same time to boost sales, and it did so, significantly.

- There should be three suits that each have very important roles in the game and will be used outside the temple they are acquired in.-Sphere-

as long as there is a boot and a frog suit sounds good, otherwise I don't see much of a need for random suites, they would have to have very defined roles akin to the transforming masks from Majora's Mask. (in which case it's already been done)

- 150 hours of gameplay is a must.-Sphere-

With sidequests, yes that is a good number, if you are talking about the main quest, not a chance in hell. I have enough trouble finishing games today due to the amount of good games being released. I don't need a 150 hour epic level quest

- The ability to add your own music to the game is a must.-Sphere-

Why?

- DLC would be nice, but since the Wii lacks a harddrive it might be tough.-Sphere-

Agreed, but the 512 mb of space would greatly limit anything they would want to throw at it.

- Online multiplayer would be a fun addition to the game and there could be some pretty epic wars (ie. Water suit Links vs. Fire suit Links) and add some replay value.-Sphere-

Online multiplayer in a Zelda game? No thanks, if I want multiplayer I'll go play a multiplayer based game like Halo or Starcraft, not a predominately single player game like Zelda.

- The dungeons should be massive and take days of average play to complete.-Sphere-

Again, I have enough trouble completing all the games I have right now, I would probably skip this game completely if they actually tried to include day-long temples.

-Add speech to all other characters except Link so I don't have to read a novel while trying to play the game.-Sphere-

The Zelda series is noted for not being voice acted, I don't think it would fit into the feel of the game if there was regular voice acting.

- Not a single cutscene all the game should be playable. You should have full control of the camera during "cutscenes" like in Assassin's Creed.-Sphere-

Ignoring for a second that you asked for no cutscenes and then specified how the cutscenes should be, I am going to disagree that there should be no cutscenes. Zelda is an action RPG, not a bloody run n' gun. Cut scenes are one of the things that define this genre, it would be stupid to cut them.

tyrant1x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tyrant1x
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Seriously, i don't want online, DLC, massive dungeons, voice acting or anything like that, want i want Zelda to stay the same as it always has been...since it went 3D anyway
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NWA_31
But gaming is all about imagination and fun. And those ideas you called a "fanboy's dream" are all concepts that have successfully been done before. I do agree that Nintendo would not do any of these things though because they would be innovation and that is something Nintendo seems to be against in its games.-Sphere-

Successfully done, yes, but they are either a rarity or a standard on a much more powerful platform. It's nice to want things, but you should be more realistic about it.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#16 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
When you, Sphere, say that nintendo lack innovation, I have to disagree. They seem to be getting better and better at it. The Wii and Ds should be prouf. Wii uses motion sensors and DS use touch Screen. Nintendo has also been more active in making titles with wi-fi. Zelda is not the franchise with most innovation, but probably because Nintendo has a conscept that work bloody well, and it doesn't need many changes. As a singleplayer game, I can hardly see how online would be good. And sometimes I just don't understand what people are complaining about when they say the games are too similar. Like OoT - TP. Yes a lot of the items and places are the same, but OoT don't have a twillight realm, you can't transform into wolf and you can't aim you weapons with a wii remote. They are more than different enough for me.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaceKhan
When you, Sphere, say that nintendo lack innovation, I have to disagree. They seem to be getting better and better at it. The Wii and Ds should be prouf. Wii uses motion sensors and DS use touch Screen. Nintendo has also been more active in making titles with wi-fi. Zelda is not the franchise with most innovation, but probably because Nintendo has a conscept that work bloody well, and it doesn't need many changes. As a singleplayer game, I can hardly see how online would be good. And sometimes I just don't understand what people are complaining about when they say the games are too similar. Like OoT - TP. Yes a lot of the items and places are the same, but OoT don't have a twillight realm, you can't transform into wolf and you can't aim you weapons with a wii remote. They are more than different enough for me.waZelda
Agreed.
bumfacepik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bumfacepik
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
150 hours? That would get boring.
simpsons_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 simpsons_28
Member since 2008 • 2538 Posts
A Cinematic Storyline That Isn't Afraid To Kill Off A Character
Avatar image for kingofcosmos231
kingofcosmos231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 kingofcosmos231
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
maybe a 75-90 hour game and sidequest to fill in the rest, but it may be difficult to create a 150 hour story without the gameplay becoming tedious or including tons of backtracking. I always did want a really long game ever since I finished all of dqviii's sidequests and zelda would be perfect for it.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
multiplayer a co-op story would pwn
InfectX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 141

User Lists: -3

#23 InfectX
Member since 2004 • 1228 Posts
Oh man, I'm sorry dude but....almost every one of those ideas is horrible. Online multiplayer for Zelda??? They practically need to get rid of multiplayer in videogames altogether; there's way too much emphasis on MP in games today. It should ESPECIALLY be avoided in games like Zelda that are all about the SP experience. Like Capcom selling out and ruining RE5 with co-op just to make more money - that's bs.
I agree with the music, but I think they should stick with MIDI - way more creative and imaginitive potential for a game like this if it's done right. All the best Japanese game OST's are MIDI and the best composers are MIDI artists. They just need to do agood job with it like in OoT. The TP OST was really underwhelming though - mostly cheap remixes of OoT songs.
dmil1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 dmil1991
Member since 2007 • 1016 Posts
150 hrs for the main quest of an action game is insane. The only game I ever spent that much time on was Pokemon Emerald, and that was because I was trying the catch 'em all (which is becoming more impossible with every installment in that series). Back to Zelda: Multi-day dungeons? Sounds too long to me. The longest I could stand would be an average length of 5 hours apiece, tops. NO online multiplayer, NO DLC, and only 1 disk. Zelda is great as it is; don't tinker with it too much.
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HylianHeart
Member since 2006 • 1094 Posts
I would like to see a lot of sidequest because I really enjoy those. I just hope that they don't run with the idea that was central to Hourglass: a dungeon that you spend the entire game completing. And please oh please, i don't wanna see anymore phantoms. I'm not worried though, Nintendo is always innovative, that is certainly one thing that everyone has to admit. So I am excited to see what they come out with, and I hope that I don't have to wait until next years e3 for just a smidgin' of info.
MrsNintendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrsNintendo
Member since 2008 • 190 Posts

I'd like to see Link recieve Golden Mail. :D He'd whoop.

Odie20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Odie20XX
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

- There should be three suits that each have very important roles in the game and will be used outside the temple they are acquired in.-Sphere-

I agree with you here since that was a fun aspect of OoT where you couldn't enter some temples without specific tunics. Nothing new but they should bring that concept back.

- 150 hours of gameplay is a must.-Sphere-

I thin you'll scare away a lot of people when you tell em it takes 150 hours to complete the main quest. 50-70 hours is usually long enough but if you mean 150 including side-quests then yes, I support that :)

- The ability to add your own music to the game is a must.-Sphere-

They tried that with the scarecrow song and what happened? People made the easiest combination so they would remember it. Adding your own music won't really add anything to the experience. They made Wii Music for that.

- DLC would be nice, but since the Wii lacks a harddrive it might be tough.-Sphere-

DLC is for games that aren't done or aren't good enough without adding something every now and then. Like adding map-packs for shooters; to me it just seems as if developers are adding it so people will come back and play more with their game. If your game is good then you don't HAVE to add anything.

- Online multiplayer would be a fun addition to the game and there could be some pretty epic wars (ie. Water suit Links vs. Fire suit Links) and add some replay value.-Sphere-

Multiplayer won't work with the battle system Zelda has. It would only be beneficial for co-op but against each other will just be a battle of special moves and knowing how to counter them.

- The game should consist of two discs. The first one is for the massive overworld that will have amazing lake, mountain, desert, grass lands, and several small towns along the way. The second one should have all the dungeons so all you have to do is switch the disc for the dungeons so you can navigate the upper world as a whole without switching discs.-Sphere-

Terrible idea. Switching discs takes you right out of the moment and breaks the "spell" the game has on you when playing. It could work if there was a transition of going from the light world to the dark world and you staying there for instance but if you have to switch between worlds (which is normal in Zelda games) switching discs will get on your nerves.

- The dungeons should be massive and take days of average play to complete.-Sphere-

If by days you mean play one hour per day. Being stuck in a dungeon for days can and WILL get on your nerves. Seeing the same scene over and over again will make you go insane like this: LINK (opens in new window)

- There should be two or three large cities, not just one Hyrule castle.-Sphere-

So like Gerudo Valley, Kakariko Village, Zora's Domain, Goron CIty, Kokiri Forest? Yea, that could work (granted, in TP it was more like small checkpoints rather than cities).

-There should be the option to play with either the GC control, the cl@ssic control, or the Wiimote.-Sphere-

Seeing as the next Zelda will probably be on the Wii only (and not on GC as well) chances are you will have that choice.

-A deep story is needed and the main dark character can't turn out to be light and "funny" like Zant in TP just to satisfy the parents of the young children playing the game.-Sphere-

Zelda pretty much always has a deep story and funny characters to keep it family-friendly so I don't know what else you want to change.

- Items need to be used outside the dungeon they are obtained in.-Sphere-

Aren't they always? To obtain Heart Pieces, to get to other places you couldn't go before, in the next dungeon you're most likely to use it again. The point of using it a lot in the dungeon you get it is to let you get used to the item and know it's capabilities. Juse because you use it less outside the dungeon doesn't mean it's useless.

-Bring back the ocarina and the beautiful music.

- Write some new ****** pieces of music for once. I am sick and tired of hearing the same songs game after game. Please be original.-Sphere-

Ehh, this kinda contradicts each other. I like the music and now it's recognised by gamers everywhere. Add new music and half of the people won't recognise it anymore.

- Get the most out of the terrible 480p the Wii can produce so the game will at least look respectable compared to today's standards.-Sphere-

If you want graphics you shouldn't have the Wii in the first place:roll:
"Today's standards" are focussed on graphics too much. Personally I hate Oblivion, Gears of War, etc because it's the same old game idea in a pretty new coat.

- Full surround sound.-Sphere-

Agreed, problem however is that the Wii doesn't support it.

- No darkside/time travel but season changing is cool, keep everything happening in one land.-Sphere-

Hmm, like OoS? Or actual season changing as time progresses? They could do something with that and add songs to the ocarina (just an idea!) to change the weather/season. Like you can't see certain items when there's a thick layer of snow, etc.

-Add speech to all other characters except Link so I don't have to read a novel while trying to play the game.-Sphere-

Perhaps, but when you read then at least you pay a little more attention than when someone's talking to you. So my guess is that they'll stick to the text.

- Not a single cutscene all the game should be playable. You should have full control of the camera during "cutscenes" like in Assassin's Creed.-Sphere-

As long as the focus of the cutscene is viewable. I don't agree on looking at the ceiling or the floor while a huge monster shows where you should hit it. I'm not saying people do this on purpose but accidentally. Cutscenes should be just what they have always been; a little cinematic where you see what's going on and what is expected of you.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 metroid_dragon

I agree with the music, but I think they should stick with MIDI - way more creative and imaginitive potential for a game like this if it's done right. All the best Japanese game OST's are MIDI and the best composers are MIDI artists. They just need to do agood job with it like in OoT. The TP OST was really underwhelming though - mostly cheap remixes of OoT songs. InfectX

Heh, another MIDI fan eh?

I love MIDI's as well, check out http://www.vgmusic.com/

I prolly have a few hundred songs off that site.

wiimadness69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 wiimadness69
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

great posts every1 but th truth is we havnt heard anything about a new zelda game!

but if any1 has plz post!!

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 metroid_dragon

great posts every1 but th truth is we havnt heard anything about a new zelda game!

but if any1 has plz post!!

wiimadness69

Unfortunantly the only thing that has been confirmed about the new Zelda game is that there is a new Zelda game. Everything you're hearing right now is just rumors and speculation.

It was announced at E3 that 'The Zelda and Mario teams are both hard at work'.

Other than that line, we know nothing at all.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NWA_31

Unfortunantly the only thing that has been confirmed about the new Zelda game is that there is a new Zelda game. Everything you're hearing right now is just rumors and speculation.

It was announced at E3 that 'The Zelda and Mario teams are both hard at work'.

Other than that line, we know nothing at all.

metroid_dragon

Yeah, and if you want to get technical, that's even a confirmation. Since Miyamoto-san did not specify, the Zelda team could be working on something else.