ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts

Seriously I think we need blood on the blade,your sheild actually gets damaged but you can pick a sheild repair pickup at a Black Smith to repair it. Swearing and I mean Link would say What the hell and Damn. Link can get cuts and bruises and his tunic can get torn and ripped but same with the sheild repair pickup a Tunic repair pick up can be found at a tailor shop and a body repair pickup can be found at a Potion Shop. Link is actually a agile swords man. What I mean by this he can run along walls and perform a wall to wall jump to reach high places and move along ledges by grabbing onto them and moving along the wall and jump from ledge to ledge. There could be online co-op or just Co-op where a friend helps you solve puzzles and helps you fight in combat.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
No blood and no swearing these things are completely unnecessary for all games, especially Zelda. But the shield and tunic repair thing sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "run along walls" and "wall jumps", could you give me an example so I know what your talking about?
Ryan_Ferneau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ryan_Ferneau
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Shield repair pickups are not realistic, you should have to go back to the smithy every time
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MaceKhan
Shield repair pickups are not realistic, you should have to go back to the smithy every timeBagOfMagicFood
I was talking to my friend yesterday and we came to the same conclusion. And you should also have to go to the tailor to get your tunic repaired, and the potion shop (which would serve as a hospital) to get Link healed. We also need to think of penalties, such as when Link is wounded he can't move as fast, and, obviously, when his shield is damaged he can't defend himself as well, stuff like that.
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
Don't you think it would be really tedious to go to a specific place again and again for body/shield/tunic repair.(And imagine if it was another sequel to WW.)
Ryan_Ferneau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ryan_Ferneau
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I do agree about the swearing though. Link definitely needs to go around saying, "Where's that DAMN fourth Triforce piece?"
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
i'm still fed up with the difficulty tp was huge but still i think i only died once or twice and i wasn't bashing my skull in trying to figure out the puzzles but if it's new concepts your after i'd love for link to become somewhat of an assasin, sniping enemies from ceilings of buildings would be great
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

No blood and no swearing these things are completely unnecessary for all games, especially Zelda. But the shield and tunic repair thing sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "run along walls" and "wall jumps", could you give me an example so I know what your talking about?MaceKhan

A little blood would be ok but the profanity should be kept VERY minimal. The Sheild idea would add a sort of strategy to the game as well.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MaceKhan
Don't you think it would be really tedious to go to a specific place again and again for body/shield/tunic repair.(And imagine if it was another sequel to WW.)enemylines
There would be an armourer, tailor, and potion shop in every town in order to prevent that.
Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#10 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts

seriously I think we need blood on the blade,your sheild actually gets damaged but you can pick a sheild repair pickup to repair it. swearing but not alot.Link can get cuts and bruises and his tunic can get messed up but same with the sheild repair pickup a body repair pickup and a tunic repair pickup. Link is actually a agile swords man. What I mean by this he can move along walls and perform a wall jump and move along ledges and jump from ledge to ledge. What do you think?

ultra-chidori

just play Prince of Persia and leave Zelda out of this :P

i honestly think blood and swearing is a terrible idea
and if you want wall running and scaling things....take my reccomendation and play PoP...
ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Actually Black Smiths and tailor shops would be located all around the world, even some would be located close to Dungeons.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MaceKhan
Actually Black Smiths and tailor shops would be located all around the world, even some would be located close to Dungeons.ultra-chidori
Excellent, I think its a good idea.
dmil1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 dmil1991
Member since 2007 • 1016 Posts

[QUOTE="ultra-chidori"]Actually Black Smiths and tailor shops would be located all around the world, even some would be located close to Dungeons.MaceKhan

Sounds a lot like a Pokemon Center.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MaceKhan

[QUOTE="MaceKhan"][QUOTE="ultra-chidori"]Actually Black Smiths and tailor shops would be located all around the world, even some would be located close to Dungeons.dmil1991

Sounds a lot like a Pokemon Center.

Does it really matter aslong as it improves gameplay? I personally would love for them to add some Assassin's Creed like platforming. Of course, I'm not sure if that would work in a Zelda game, but it would be awesome if the dev team could make it work(without ruining whats already there of course).
videomaster89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 videomaster89
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I agree about the swearing but walking around the walls and jumping from one to another is actually the things you can do in prince of persia, by the way I think that if nintendo change the history just a little it would be cool, something like a new villian cuz Ganondorf is really boring to me and a brand new world or maybe not new but something like "TERMINA".Actually I saw on the internet that maybe there would be a new zelda that is going to be a 1rst person game (like call of duty) and I really dont like the idea, but one of the thiNgs I question in all the zeldas is where the hell are the deku tribe cuz after majoras mask I never saw one again only the deku three that did not appear in TLOZ:Twilight Princess and the rito tribe (windwaker) is going to appear again?

Well thats all I have to say, THANKS.

Odie20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Odie20XX
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

I doubt there will be a Zelda game in first-person (Link's Crossbow Training aside, wasn't really a game) and they did have other villains in past games (Vaati, Onox, Veran). Fans of the series have become familiar with Hyrule and that's basically what it's all about.

But I do like the idea of co-op. Nintendo tried it in Four Swords Adventures but it was competetive at the same time. Maybe some elements like they did in Super Mario Galaxy where another player is there to assist (control Navi?)

videomaster89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 videomaster89
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Hey how about if in some parts of the game link fight or explore the map with someone or something else maybe a dog or something like that, and in the past games of TLOZ the history depends alot of the instrument you are using but in Twilight Princess you are the instrument (in wolf form) and that isnt the same maybe if they put something like a flute or the ocarina again maybe that would be great.
RoboRooster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RoboRooster
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

I loved the Ocarina and music mechanic in previous Zelda games, so I'd always be ready for more of that.

I think blood and swearing would be a little too much for a Zelda game. It just wouldn't seem the same.

Maybe having a dog or something, somewhat like Fable 2, would be cool.

Maybe a little more acrobatic ability would be cool, but not full-on PoP stuff.

The shield and tunic sounds interesting, but would probably drive me insane eventually. :)