MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

If you could choose the graphics and\or artsty1e for the next Zelda game from these choices which one would it be?

Choice #1 (Picture these with Wii graphics).Image 63Image 64

Choice #2 (again picture these with Wii graphics, this picture of Toon Link from Brawl should help:P)

Image 9

Choice #3. (Pic originaly from DeviantArt)

zelda09

Choice #4 (also from DeviantArt)

zelda06

There is a choice #5 for people to post there own ideas.

Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
ether 3 or 4
nirvana563

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 nirvana563
Member since 2005 • 2913 Posts
I wouldn't mind a updated LoZ:TP graphics.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MaceKhan
I went with 3, but I wouldn't mind seeing 1, 3, or 4.
Avatar image for kingofcosmos231
kingofcosmos231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 kingofcosmos231
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
they could probably get the most out of the wii using 3 like mario galaxy but I would personally like to see the more realistic tp graphics.
Hylian99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Hylian99
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
Honestly, I really can't decide, although I would like to see realistic graphics that live up to the Wii's capabilities more. TP had great graphics for the Gamecube, but they could have been better when it was put on the Wii.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MaceKhan
Honestly, I really can't decide, although I would like to see realistic graphics that live up to the Wii's capabilities more. TP had great graphics for the Gamecube, but they could have been better when it was put on the Wii.Hylian99
Take your time making up your mind, they are all good choices.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MaceKhan
I felt like bumping this for anyone who hasn't seen it. Also feel free to post your own pictures.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#9 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Thanks for bumping it! It is an interesting topic. Personally I think the WW design is cool. I think it would be cool to see somewhat a mix of the two. Kinda like how Toon Link looks in SSBB. It would look somewhat wierd - but wierd in a cool way like Paper Mario. I would also like to see a somewhat older version of Toon Link, but I find that to be rather unprobable since I have my money on the next game being a sequel to Phantom's Hourglass.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
I would like to see a true high definition Zelda title. I would be fine going Zelda-less until the release of the next console, which will obviously be HD-TV compatable. On release day, I would like realistic, Twilight Princess style graphics in High Definition.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MaceKhan

Thanks for bumping it! It is an interesting topic. Personally I think the WW design is cool. I think it would be cool to see somewhat a mix of the two. Kinda like how Toon Link looks in SSBB. It would look somewhat wierd - but wierd in a cool way like Paper Mario. I would also like to see a somewhat older version of Toon Link, but I find that to be rather unprobable since I have my money on the next game being a sequel to Phantom's Hourglass.waZelda
My main problem with WW was the fact that the characters were out of proportion, I didn't have a problem with it being cel-shaded and cartoony, I just didn't like the characters being out of proportion. If they fixed that then I definitely wouldn't mind seeing them go WW again. In fact, that is why I like choice #4, I think it is a perfect blend of realistic and cartoony.

@Metroid: I, personally, wouldn't want to wait that long for the next Zelda just so it would be ready for the next console release. I think the next Zelda should be ZeldaWii, and then they should get to work on ZeldaHD.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
Either 1 or 2 are fine, but I'd prefer TP updatedgraphics:P
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metroid_dragon

@Metroid: I, personally, wouldn't want to wait that long for the next Zelda just so it would be ready for the next console release. I think the next Zelda should be ZeldaWii, and then they should get to work on ZeldaHD.

MaceKhan

I'm not really feeling it on the Wii. the big N's next project is obviously going to incorperate motion controls on a similiar level, probably just a slight expansion to the degrees of movement and better precision than the current console, and with much better graphics.

If we do get another Zelda title on the Wii this generation, it won't be until very late in the Gen. Nintendo won't make a Zelda anywhere near the release of it's next console if it just released one recently.

I would rather wait an extra year and get a newer, better looking and improved Zelda, than get an inferior Zelda sooner.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
[QUOTE="MaceKhan"]

metroid_dragon

I'm not really feeling it on the Wii. the big N's next project is obviously going to incorperate motion controls on a similiar level, probably just a slight expansion to the degrees of movement and better precision than the current console, and with much better graphics.

If we do get another Zelda title on the Wii this generation, it won't be until very late in the Gen. Nintendo won't make a Zelda anywhere near the release of it's next console if it just released one recently.

I would rather wait an extra year and get a newer, better looking and improved Zelda, than get an inferior Zelda sooner.

Both Oot and MM were released on the same console so I don't see how it couldn't happen. Man I hope we get some news on a new zelda game:P

Reviewer72804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Reviewer72804
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I would love to see another cell-shaded Zelda game. The "realistic" ones often strike me as being too serious. I play games for fun, not to get another reality. I have trouble facing the one I'm already in. :)
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"][QUOTE="MaceKhan"]

lbjkurono23

Both Oot and MM were released on the same console so I don't see how it couldn't happen. Man I hope we get some news on a new zelda game:P

I'm not saying that they couldn't come out on the same console, I'm saying that Nintendo won't release 2 on this console and then still release one in the release window of the next console. I would rather they just do 1 game this generation, and release the next game during the release window of the Wii2.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaceKhan
[QUOTE="lbjkurono23"][QUOTE="metroid_dragon"][QUOTE="MaceKhan"]

metroid_dragon

I'm not saying that they couldn't come out on the same console, I'm saying that Nintendo won't release 2 on this console and then still release one in the release window of the next console. I would rather they just do 1 game this generation, and release the next game during the release window of the Wii2.

I was thinking ZeldaWii would come towards the middle of the Wii's "life cycle". The way I see it is, we either get a second Zelda for wii and then get ZeldaHD maybe a year or two into the next console's lafe cycle(assumeing I'm correct about ZeldaWii being released in the middle of the Wii's life cycle), or, we get ZeldaHD at the launch of the next console. We're only in year two of the wii, assumeing the Wii lasts five years until the next console swings around, that's almost three years until launch of the next console(yes, yes I know its september, almost october*cringes at memory*).
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#18 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

I was thinking ZeldaWii would come towards the middle of the Wii's "life cycle". The way I see it is, we either get a second Zelda for wii and then get ZeldaHD maybe a year or two into the next console's lafe cycle(assumeing I'm correct about ZeldaWii being released in the middle of the Wii's life cycle), or, we get ZeldaHD at the launch of the next console. We're only in year two of the wii, assumeing the Wii lasts five years until the next console swings around, that's almost three years until launch of the next console(yes, yes I know its september, almost october*cringes at memory*).MaceKhan

The middle of the cycle (assuming a cycle is 5 years) would be in May 2009, and if it were to be released then, we would have heard about it on E3. I'm guessing we have to wait about two years for the next Zelda, but I do think it will be on the wii.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MaceKhan

[QUOTE="MaceKhan"]I was thinking ZeldaWii would come towards the middle of the Wii's "life cycle". The way I see it is, we either get a second Zelda for wii and then get ZeldaHD maybe a year or two into the next console's lafe cycle(assumeing I'm correct about ZeldaWii being released in the middle of the Wii's life cycle), or, we get ZeldaHD at the launch of the next console. We're only in year two of the wii, assumeing the Wii lasts five years until the next console swings around, that's almost three years until launch of the next console(yes, yes I know its september, almost october*cringes at memory*).waZelda

The middle of the cycle (assuming a cycle is 5 years) would be in May 2009, and if it were to be released then, we would have heard about it on E3. I'm guessing we have to wait about two years for the next Zelda, but I do think it will be on the wii.

You're probably right. IDK it doesn't really matter in the long run:P.