metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Myself, I'm a meat & cheese man, also love pasta, which would be a wheat product...

I'm nearly tied for 3, but I'm gonna have to go with meat.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

*gasp* I totally forgot about the weekly poll thing. Sorry. :P

I'd definitely go with meat, I'm a huge chicken freak.

By the way, I was under the impression that the weekly polls must have something to do with Zelda.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

*gasp* I totally forgot about the weekly poll thing. Sorry. :P

I'd definitely go with meat, I'm a huge chicken freak.

By the way, I was under the impression that the weekly polls must have something to do with Zelda.

NWA_31

That was my original train of thought as well, but then I started thinking how many weeks could that go on thinking of new things? People would probably be more inclined to post a topic that they could choose freely. Plus the chat threads were always based on something random and non-Zelda related.

Though I can see your logic, so here's what I propose:

If you create a topic, you should try and make it Zelda related, this isn't a rule, it's a reccomendation.

That way if someone has a really awesome idea, it doesn't have to be Zelda related. Otherwise it will stay within the general scope of the union. If people start to abuse it we'll just change the rule, but most of our members and mods are pretty reliable for that kind of stuff.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#4 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I'd obviously say fruit. It is good for youy, plus it tastes fresh. Hardly eat meat actually. Mostly eat fish, fruit, vegetables, rice and such (My mom's job is to make people eat healthy, or help people with allergies to find a way to eat, don't know what it is called in English)
Corey_Warheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Corey_Warheart
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Meat...i love the taste of death!
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

That was my original train of thought as well, but then I started thinking how many weeks could that go on thinking of new things? People would probably be more inclined to post a topic that they could choose freely. Plus the chat threads were always based on something random and non-Zelda related.

Though I can see your logic, so here's what I propose:

If you create a topic, you should try and make it Zelda related, this isn't a rule, it's a reccomendation.

That way if someone has a really awesome idea, it doesn't have to be Zelda related. Otherwise it will stay within the general scope of the union. If people start to abuse it we'll just change the rule, but most of our members and mods are pretty reliable for that kind of stuff.metroid_dragon

Okay, sounds good to me.

I'd obviously say fruit. It is good for youy, plus it tastes fresh. Hardly eat meat actually. Mostly eat fish, fruit, vegetables, rice and such (My mom's job is to make people eat healthy, or help people with allergies to find a way to eat, don't know what it is called in English)waZelda

That would be a nutritionist, I believe.

knilybrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 knilybrik
Member since 2007 • 653 Posts
So random